Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Have had abortion 5 weeks back, but no periods yet had sex only once with pull out method about 2 weeks back from today, negative pregnancy test, bloaty stomach and cramping from last week but no periods yet, kindly suggest me I can be pregnant.
Hi I am 23 year old, recently married woman. Yesterday I accidentally got struck to the corner of dressing table door. It hit right in the center just above the butt on lower back. And I had blood in my stool a few minutes back. I also haven't got my periods since 2 months. Please help m bit scared.
Hi, My age is 28 years. Ht 5" 4. Wt 70 kg. We are trying for pregnancy since 1 yr. My husbands reports are all normal. I am having pcos. But my periods are very regular. I am using medicine for partial seizure since 1 yr.(oxetol 300 mg twice daily.) and I am using metformin 500 mg thrice daily since 5 months. But I am not getting pregnancy. please help me out madam. I am getting very depressed. I have not used any contraceptive pills still now. Y insulin levels are also normal.
I had last sex on 9th march (protected, but I doubt). I got blood hcg test done on 30th march. And it came out to be negative. Should I go for further test or I should trust the negative result? My cycle was 13th Feb but had ipill on 18th Feb so bled for 2-3 days on 28th Feb. It's 4th April today and no period yet. I got my test done on 30th march I. E. 20 days after intercourse. Should I trust that or go for it again?
Hi, I am 23 years old girl and my question is related to sexual relationship after the marriage. As my body condition is not very good and weight is just 40 will the man satisfied with that if I decided to marry? Or do I need to delay marriage? As my family is compelling me to marry i am getting tensed whether the guy will be pleased with me or not? Please suggest me.
I am 49 and experiencing irregular periods for a couple of months. Consequently, suffering from extremely bad joint pains, especially in the morning. Worst affected areas are finger joints, shoulders, knees (at times) and one ankle. Taking vitamin D which relieves the pain to some extent but feeling very uncomfortable and gaining weight. Please help.
WE COMPLETE 8 YEAR OF MARRIED LIFE BUT NO CHILD WE HAVE TILL DATE MY AGE IS 39 AND MY HUSBAND IS 40 YEARS OLD. NOW doctor SAYS EGG NOT PROPERLY MATURE AND I HAD TAKEN MANY MEDICINE BUT NOT conceive TILL. MY PERIOD IS NOT REGULAR ITS CAME AFTER 1.5 MONTH OR IN TWO MONTHS OR ABOVE. We live in delhi and we both doing private job.
My female friend took an I pill twice in a week within 24 hours of the act as the condom broke twice. Now she is late on her period by a day or two. Would taking I pill twice in a week reduce its affect and what should she do now? Should the period be expected late or is something wrong?
I'm a 21 years old woman and I always suffer from severe pain during my periods. Its always been this way since the beginning year. What could be the reason behind this?
I am newly married and we have decided to delay pregnancy. I want to know if we delay it then is their any chances of any complicates which we suffer in future?
The available eggs in the ovaries at a time are collectively called an ovarian reserve. Low reserve happens when the production of eggs reduces. This affects the chances of pregnancy. The general cause of low reserves can be aging ovaries. In such cases, the ovary may be healthy and functioning even if the reserve is low. Production of eggs lower as a woman ages. A woman starts with 250,00 to 500,000 eggs at puberty and ends up with 1000 eggs at menopause.
Low reserves are caused by
- Production of eggs decreases: Chromosomal abnormalities like Turner syndrome (lack of two X chromosomes) and genetic anomalies like Fragile X can decrease egg production.
- Ovarian tissue damage: Rough torsion, endometriosis triggered ovarian cysts, malignant or benign tumours, surgical removal of ovary or any other part of it, chemotherapy or radiation, pelvic adhesions, immunological problems or high BMI (Body Mass Index) can destroy the ovarian tissues.
If a woman has low ovarian reserves, then she will be put on the either of the following protocols:
- Short GnRHa Flare: Gonadotrophin releasing-hormone-agonist (GnRHa) like Lupron, Nafarelin, Synarel or Buserelin is administered. This therapy is initiated at the onset of menstruation. The goal of the treatment is to stimulate the release of the follicular stimulating hormone (FSH) which augments the ovarian follicular growth.
- Combined Clomiphene or Gonadotrophin/Letrozole Stimulation: Older women are mostly administered this protocol. But it is strongly advised not to, as this protocol can potentially harm the egg or the embryo.
- Mid-follicular GnRH-antagonist protocol: Once the GnRHa-agonist protocol is commenced, the GnRH-antagonist is given several days later. Once the follicles reach the size of 12mm, GnRHa antagonists like Ganirelix, Orgalutran, Cetrotide and Cetrorelix are added. These drugs stop the pituitary from secreting the luteinizing hormone (FSH leads to secretion of this hormone).
- Long GnRHa Pituitary Down Regulation Protocol: This is the usual approach to deal with low ovarian reserves.
- Agonist/Antagonist Conversion Protocol: This protocol inhibits FSH production. This protocol generally yields good results.