Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sri Lakshmi Kolluri
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sri Lakshmi KolluriYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hair loss prob and chin pain prob bcoz of stitches. Can you suggest me what should I do+??
Hello doctor, I am very worry about my hairball and my hair looks very light now. Please suggest how to prevent hair fall and how to growth? I mostly uses shampoo like dove or head.
From earlier two weeks ,in my face I am watching small pimples are coming. I used aloevera on my face but the problem is arising. So what is the solution from you?
Different methods which of Hair transplantation
Hi this is Dr. Vikas Panthri. We will talk on the topic of Hair transplant. Let's divide this topic into three parts.
- The preoperative management.
- The operation procedure, and
- The postoperative management of a patient.
In this video we should talk about the pre-operative management of the patient. The patient is first called for physical consultation. Therein we understand the grievances of the patient. His needs, his medical history, his genetic history or the genetic precursors patterns of hair loss and thereby we decide the hairline on the head of the patient. Discuss with him in which direction we are going to give the hair. What is the pattern of hairline you want to give on him? After that we do his medical fitness in the form of blood test and physical examination. After the blood test succeeds and physical examination is absolutely fit. We call the patient one day prior to the surgery. We give him the patch test of the local anesthesia which is to be administered during the time of the surgery.
The patch test is given on to the forearm prior to the day of the surgery. Just to see whether the patient is allergic to the local anesthetic or not. Update give the patient Betadine scrub to wash his head one night prior. And on the day of the surgery so that his head is infection free prior to the surgery. The patient is asked to refrain from smoking at least 2 to 3 weeks prior to the surgery. In the next videos we shall talk about operative and postoperative management.
In case if you need to consult me and any of your queries regarding hair transplant or hair loss you can consult me on lybrate.
I am having white & dark sort of circular patches all around my neck. It seems like fungal infection due to dandruff or something, it's been 6 months, i've used some medical anti-dandruff shampoos like ketomac to tackle fungal cells but it only goes away or lightens temporarily. Need some serious medication.
Aayurvedic and allopathy. Which treatment is helpful in case of Seborrheic eczema, or dermatitis. Please suggest me some remedies and precautions for cure.
I am 25 year old girl and I am suffering from hypothyroidism and taking eltroxin 75mg from 2 years. Now I am going through a lott of hair fall from 3 months and this week I have massive hair fall. Can you please suggest any method to control it.
|ECZEMA OR DERMATITIS [ECZEMA]|
It is a chronic inflammatory condition of the skin causing a distinctive pattern of symptoms such as itching, scaling, thickening of skin and discoloration of skin.
• Can be associated with asthma.
• Allergic – dust mites, detergents, rubber, nickel plated jewellery.
• Stress – physical or emotional.
• In babies diaper rash or napkin eczema is possible.
|SIGN AND SYMPTOMS:|
|• Intense itching.
• Dry thickened skin usually on wrists, face, knees, and elbows.
• Small eruptions and blisters that may ooze fluid.
• Occasional redness and scaling.
• Dry leathery skin areas.
• Skin is abnormally dark or light in color than the normal skin.
• Raw areas of the skin from scratching.
|• Do not scratch especially with long nails. It may lead to secondary infection.
• Avoid foods you are allergic to.
• Avoid nickel plated jewellery, cosmetics, and other articles that give you skin complaints.
• Do not self medicate.
|• You can apply non-medicated ointments like petroleum jelly to soothe the irritation.
• Yoga will help to relax and de-stress yourself.
• When washing or bathing, use less soap than usual. After bathing, apply lubricating cream on the skin while it is damp.
• Avoid eggs, fish, peanuts and soy.
• Avoid dairy products, sugar, white flour, fried foods and processed foods.
• Avoid the excess fat from meat – buy lean and preferably organic.
• Avoid sugar, gluten (wheat, barley, rye and oats) and raw eggs.
• Avoid soft drinks and oranges (if allergic to oranges).
|• Drink plenty of water.
• Consume lots of fresh and raw fruits and vegetables.
• Eat healthy diet, including five portions of vegetables per day, brown rice, millet, oily fish and a little fruit (no oranges).
• Consume diet rich in vitamin A and zinc, helps in regeneration of the skin.
• Diet rich in vitamin A:
– Liver oils of fish, egg, milk and milk products,
– Yellow orange colored fruits and vegetables; green leafy vegetables are good source of - carotene.
• Foods rich in zinc:
– Shellfish, beef and other red meats, eggs and seafood, nuts, sea plants especially Japanese sea plants.
• Increase intake of vitamin C, it helps maintain healthy skin:
– Milk and milk products, citrus fruits, green vegetables
– Fruits and vegetables when fresh have maximum of vitamin C.
• Have coriander leaves frequently, its high in vitamin C and helps to maintain healthy skin.
• You can have 3-4 strands of saffron in milk, it is beneficial for skin.
• Basil leaves (tulsi) are said to be helpful in skin ailments, eat 3-4 fresh leaves daily.
• Breast feed your child; breast milk increases the immunity of your child and helps preventing eczema in future.
|• In case of prolonged duration or change in rash pattern take physicians opinion immediately.
• If symptoms get worse or if you see any Signs of infection (fever, redness of the affected area, pain) occur, see your physician immediately.