Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I have lots of dandruff through out the year, oiling the scalp or keeping it or any sampling or hair product is not working. Can you please advise what should I do? I have dry scalp.
I am 29 years of age and I had my c section delivery on 11th July 2015 off late I have noticed little light brown spots on both my cheeks what is it and how it can be cured.
My daughter used one tea spoon apple cider vinegar one tea spoon honey one avocado and pinch of cinnamon powder as a paste on her face. it turned red and is burning. What should she do?
I have dark circle and dark spots on my face which are unable to remove. Please provide a particular solution for this.
I am a male age 31 years I have dark circle around my eyes and a dark spot in between my eyes on my nose means I want to locate the auctul position of dark spot on my nose please me to get ride of it as soon as possible.
Doctor I have lump on the left side of my neck near to the Adam's Apple. I have pain on eating foods. What is it?
I am 19 year old and my question is how can I completely prevent hair fall in winter and how can I make silky hair and which thing required for regularly silky hair.
Sir my head is in black colour. As it is like tan sir. It makes me feel ugly sir. Please help me to remove tan on my head sir. Help me sir please.
Hello, I am facing problem with black circles nd black heads on my face. I have concern with skin specialist but there is no use. Waste of money. So how can I cure. Is it possible. Help me out from this problem.
I am 16 years old male. I have black spots on my face and black on the side of my nose and dark circles around my eyes. What can I do to remove all of these problems.
People tend to believe that they have sensitive skin when they use certain products that don't suit them and causes some redness, itching, blotches, rashes, etc. However, this is not true. Sensitive skin is actually used to describe a condition when skin develops rashes, skin bumps, erosions, pustules, blotches, redness and so on when exposed to harsh weather conditions such as extreme heat, wind or cold.
There are some common skin ailments for that may harm a sensitive skin; i.e. Acne, rosacea, burning and stinging as well as contact dermatitis or irritants and allergies. Skin can be sensitive on any part of the body, including legs, arms, hands, etc. but it is most noticeable on the face though. The degree of sensitivity varies from person to person. Sensitive skin easily reacts when exposed to sunlight or wind. Also, such a skin is more prone to dryness, itchiness and redness. So, in case you have a sensitive skin you need to be extra cautious with the foods you eat and the products you use.
Precautions to be taken in case of a sensitive skin:
- First of all, you need to find out what is causing the problem. Is it food, weather or a product and stop using/avoiding those things to protect your skin.
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser twice a day.
- Do not overload yourself with several skin care products like toners, scrubs, packs, and variety of creams.
- Keep a healthy, balanced diet which is rich in antioxidants such as Vitamins A, C and E. Also increase your intake of anti-inflammatory spices such as turmeric, ginger, cinnamon and black pepper.
- Exercise daily to ensure a good circulation to the skin.
- Drink at least eight glasses of water daily. Adding lemon gives your skin the much needed Vitamin C.
- Choose natural and soft fabrics such as silk and cotton for sensitive skin.
- Avoid exposing your skin to too hot or cold water .
- Avoid using skin care and cosmetic products that have alcohol, harsh exfoliants, petrochemicals, acids, or synthetic fragrances as these can irritate the skin.
- While trying a new product make sure to do a trial test on the skin especially on your inner arm or behind your ear.
- Use a good broad spectrum sunscreen which is non comedogenic, paraben and fragrance-free.
- Try to reduce stress in life by resorting to activities such as meditation, yoga, or walking.
- Get enough restful sleep to enable your body clock to function normally, which will give you clear skin.
However, if you do have any prolonged, unexplained skin reaction then you should consult dermatologist who might conduct a skin allergy test to identify the root cause of the problem. Finally, limit your alcohol intake.