Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sri KrishnaYour feedback matters!
I'm 33 year's old. I brush my teeth every day for about half an hour. But my teeth looks yellowish in colour. I used almost all the paste. But no change. Is there any way to make my teeth look whiter. And how much does it cost for the treatment.?
My mother is 46 years old and she is suffering from too much tooth pain. She is facing the problem of sensitivity .it's like diet me jhanjhanahat and face pain during eating too. please help.
Hello doctor, I have ulcer problem of my mouth, the red blisters apper on my tounge and red rashes inside my chick, also redness in my throat. Thats why I can not eat any spicy food. please what to do?
By eating tobacco my teeth are becoming yellow and stains are also there. Anyway I have quit using tobacco and brushing my teeth twice a day then also stains are not going. Please suggest some remedies to remove them. What should I do regularly to stop it from developing further?
I am suffering from tooth since 2y I have taken medicine from several dentist. But till date it is existing. What can I do for it?
I have cavities in my teeth and it is increasing gradually. What should I do? How can I remove cavities from my teeth?
I used to clench my teeth like for 2 weeks intentionally not knowing that it was bad. Now I've stopped clenching intentionally But I don't know what I do at night Can this clenching become a habit as I used to do it intentionally?
I have been suffering from teeth problem for someday. When l drank cold water it is very sensitive to one part of my upper teeth. How can l get rid of this problem?
Hi Sir, I am 29 years old sir my question is I drink cool water and drink some time beers 2 days onwards my neck and mouth always dry sir please tell me any solution.
My teeth get sensitivity from last two week I have used sensodyne toothpaste but till now I don't get relief.
Gum diseases are very common and occur in most of us at some time in life. Also known as periodontal disease, gum diseases happen to be a widespread condition in which your gums get swollen and feel irritable.
Gum disease is nothing very serious and there are several simple home remedies for a gum disease.
Here are the best home remedies which you can use to cure gum disease:
- Oil pulling: This method cures swollen and red gums and is also used in cases of reversing a gum disease, which causes bone loss. The procedure involves the pulling out of toxins out of the mouth and gums. Plaque build-up is also removed by this process. You can use organic oils such as sesame, olive oil or coconut oil. Oil pulling is an efficient remedy for gum disease.
- Sage leaf decoction: This process is an old folk remedy for curing gingivitis and gum diseases. You should boil 50 organic sage leaves in distilled water and gargle with the decoction more than two times a day. Use it as a mouthwash as well. You can also consume sage tea as another option. Sage contains antioxidants, which are anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
- Garlic and Turmeric paste: Using garlic cloves to treat irritated gums is effective. You can prepare a paste with garlic and turmeric and use it in the form of toothpaste. Garlic and turmeric contain antibacterial properties and are anti-inflammatory.
- Neem: Neem is a plant which can be used to treat gum diseases effectively. Neem can be used as a mouthwash or you can opt for neem toothpastes. Neem contains antifungal and antibacterial properties and is one of the best treatment options for gum disease.
- Mustard oil: Mustard oil is an old practice for curing gum disease and poor dental health. It helps in destroying bacteria present in the mouth and heals gum disease very fast. It also contains pain relieving properties and is antimicrobial and antibacterial.
- Aloe Vera gel: Aloe Vera gel is purely natural and accounts for great anti-inflammatory functions. Aloe Vera gel is used in cases of inflamed, red gums.
- Plenty of fruits and vegetables: Fresh fruits and vegetables are full of valuable nutrients, which help in keeping the teeth clean. Leafy vegetables should be consumed regularly. Consumption of plenty of fruits and vegetables also protects your teeth from the plaque buildup, and hence, gum diseases can be prevented.
Gum disease is a common dental condition. It is nothing to worry about and can be cured using several home remedies.
Apply a paste of lemon juice and baking soda for whitening of teeth.
Apply alumin powder at night on your teeth for two to three minutes, hold it, and clean it with water daily for five minutes at night. Your teeth will shine.