Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sri DeviYour feedback matters!
When I have sex with my husband always after intercourse I have severe body pain and tiredness I will not be able to get and do any of my house chorus work.what to do
Sir Meri shadi ko 6 months ho gye h Two months s hum 2 months humne try kiya lekin wife pregnant Ni hui usse pehle hum precautions use krte the Any tips from your side.
Hi, I am 24 years old and my wife is 26. She lost interest in sex after pregnancy. What can I do for it?
I want to know that abortion is done with medicine or any other process is done how much abortion process will take.
Infertility is a condition, which is diagnosed as the inability of the woman to conceive a child even after a prolonged duration of unprotected intercourse (for about 6 months to 1 year). This condition can affect both the genders. Infertility might cause immense societal embarrassment for the couple and can mar the joys of a relationship. The causes of infertility in male and female are as follows:
- In males, infertility might stem from injury to the testicles, erectile problems, premature ejaculation, infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, structural deformation of the testicles, little or irregular sperm count and blockage of the ejaculatory duct.
- In females, infertility might develop due to abnormal periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases which cause inflammation of the pelvis such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia, a disorder in the thyroid glands, blockage of the fallopian tubes and structural deformation of the uterus.
- The common reasons of infertility in both men and women can be attributed to increased body weight, old age, excessive consumption of alcohol, diabetes, mental anxiety, side effect of radiation therapy and prescribed medications.
As it is a holistic mode of treatment, Homeopathy can be used to treat infertility as the preparations do not contain any toxin and has zero side effects.
1. In men, if the reason behind infertility is irregular sperm count, then a prescribed dosage of X-Ray might help.
2. If infertility is caused due to erectile problems along with symptoms of severe mental stress, involuntary discharge of semen and lack of sexual desire, a prescribed dosage of Caladium or Selenium might be helpful.
3. If the discharge from the vagina appears to be acidic which gradually destroys the sperms, Borax might be prescribed.
4. If the woman suffers from episodes of irregular, but enduring menstrual periods, a prescribed dosage of Calcarea Carb might be helpful. If the duration of the periods is short, Pulsatilla might also be prescribed.
5. In women, if the symptoms include a lack of sexual desire along with excessive pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse, Sepia might be recommended.
I had sex with my husband before one month without any protection, BuT I take unwanted 72 with in 24 hour, my period date was 20 BT now period is come before 5 days. So please advice me there is any problem, or am I pregnant? please give me full resolution.
Dear mam I am having menses problem. They are not regular. Now the problem is I m feeling feverish from the last 5 days. My last menses occured on 10 th april. My teeths are paining and my health is getting down day by day. I had intercourse with my hubby on 5th april. Later I took I pill. Is this the side effect of pill. Is it possible that I m pregnant. Kindly advice.
Suppressing your disease problems with large, harmful and raw chemical doses or external creams causes them to reappear them with more intensity, or can lead to several other problems involving internal organs like respiratory, digestive or cardiovascular.
These chemical drugs are not only causes several side-effects, but also, do not cure the problem from internal root, and just make them to suppress, which causes greater problems later.
Homoeopathy offers you side-effect free treatment and permanent cure to many diseases, which are thought to be untreatable or only manageable by taking life-long medication.
In homoeopathic mode of treatment medicines are not chosen just according to your disease only, but whole physical and mental constitution (make-up) is considered, and this type of selection causes permanent cure of the disease and the doses are so minute that there is no any side-effect, even to pregnant ladies.
Moreover, this type of treatment removes disease from its root instead of suppressing it.