Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sreekanth ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have continuous pain in heart from top and having tightness in chest. And also having severe pain at the place of heart frm back to front and top to bottom of the chest. Suddenly having lost of breathing at night time if the temperature decreases. Suggest me could I consult doctor?
I am 24 female and I am having severe vaginal discharge since last one month. Also I feel weakness including low BP. Please give me some worthy suggestion.
I am suffering from pain in chest, for severe gas problem. I missed last 2 days toilet, what should I do now? I am 22 years old.
I am 47 year old man, my diastolic pressure observed since last 5 years is above 90 and sometime observed 106 as well? Now I have started medicines since last 3 months to control and it is about 88, but sometime still observed 95. What could be the reason and how to control? I diagnosed cholesterol in March 2016 9total 189, but triglyceride was 219 instead of limit 150, I am taking Tonact Tg to treat and now it is @128, shall I continue medi to control cholesterol as well?
My father is 80 year old n he is a heart patient. Is it harmful for him if he take cord liver oil capsule?
I am 33 yrs old male suffering from gastric, head pain, headache, left side back chest pain weakness mostly after eating. My liver is enlarged and there is increment in bldg cholesterol n serum triglyceride. What should I do?
How to control cholesterol level . My father's cholesterol has increased a few days ago. Age 48. What to eat or what not to eat. Please tell. thanks.
Sir, The surgery of hole of the heart is successful in which largest size? Above 3cm or below? And the success range of above 3 cm. My friend is the patient of medanta-the medicine. So plss tell the percentage of successful surgery.
I am 23 year old. I am having a problem of headache. I can not able to sleep at night. Sir I am also suffering from hypertension and stressed too much while thinking of my future. I used to take disprin too much from two month. Kindly advice me what should I do.
He has high cholesterol and high triglyceride, so how to minimize it and what are some of the treatments.
I am 17 years old and I'm smoking from last 2 years but now I'm having pain in my chest and feeling like there is something in my chest from last 2 days but now I'm not smoking and have decided to leave smoking. What is it. Will I die due to this or suffer from lung cancer please answer me and refer me some medicine to cure the pain please.
Recently my father was admitted in hospital and suspected for heart disease and he has undergone angiogram and doctor told that he has 50 to 60% two vessel disease his lcx has 80-90% tubular stenosis and he told that v can manage medically and no surgery is needed my father age 64. Is this is any serious condition need surgery. Kindly clarify me He is currently taking following medicines Angispan Tr Lipikind 40 Flavedon Mr. clopilet 150 Metformin Daonil Atenol amlodipine.
Hello doc. Me in very tired but very tikness and very harmful and very tordg. Please suggest doc mi there are why in me. But you no my heart bit very low. And many more. You are doc NA to please suggest. Me I'm very harmful. Your and be reddy to my qathion.
My cholesterols are o k my eco tests are ok I never get chest pains. My sugar is o k but my palpitations go high at times. How and why? Thanks.
I feel heaviness on my chest left side. Is it gas or any other serious problem. please suggest me what should I do?
Sir, I'm 21 years old. In ECG my first degree av block (PR 228). And echo cardiograph and lipik profile are normal. Many time my heart beat more then 110/ minute. And in night many time slow less 65. I'm very upset. Many time heart beats missing. please what can I do? And it is serious problem or not. Thanks.
Heart attack, also known as myocardial infarction, is a severe condition where death of the heart muscle occurs because of the loss of blood supply. The blood loss usually happens because of the blockage of a coronary artery. Due to electrical instability, ventricular fibrillation is caused. Heart attacks may result in permanent brain damage or even death.
- Symptoms of Heart Attack: There are many early symptoms and signs of heart attack, which should be recognized. Symptoms of heart attack vary from person to person. Here is a list of the primary heart attack symptoms:
- Chest Pain and Discomfort: Chest pain is the basic symptom of a heart attack and occurs in different forms. The chest pain has a pressure, fullness and squeezing sensation and starts from the center of the chest. The pain may go away and re-occur and may spread down to other limbs of the body.
- Headache, Toothache: The chest pain occurring due to a heart attack spreads all over the body and the jaw. Even the back and head are affected. Sometimes pain in these regions is present while chest pain is absent.
- Shortness of Breath: A gasping sensation or feeling shortness of breath is another common sign of a heart attack. Such breathing difficulty is called dyspnea. The shortness of breath occurs before or during the chest pain.
- Nausea and Vomiting: The feeling of nausea or sickness in the stomach is another possible symptom. It is accompanied by belching or burping and sometimes, the heart attack is associated with a feeling of indigestion. Nausea is more common in women. Vomiting also occurs alongside nausea.
- General Epigastric Discomfort: In several cases, patients describe the pain of a heart attack as stomach pain. The pain is heavy and uncomfortable and persists for several minutes.
- Sweating: Perspiration or sweating occurs during a heart attack and the patient experiences cold sweat in avid amounts.
Emergency Treatment for Heart Attack:
- A person who has a heart attack should be rushed to a hospital.
- Several tests are carried out to detect the cause of the attack. A 12 lead EKG is carried out to supervise electrical activity within the heart and detect the damaged areas.
- Blood tests are undertaken to check enzymes and in certain cases, cardiac catheterization is required where pictures of the blood vessels are examined.
- Emergency medicines are given to the patient to stop the formation of blood clots and include aspirin, heparin and other drugs. Other medicines are given for thrombolytic therapy, which dissolve already formed blood clots. They work to reduce the heart damage. Nitrates are also used.
A heart attack is a severe condition and must be attended to immediately. Emergency treatment procedures are essential to save the life of an affected person.