Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sravanthi
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. SravanthiYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years have baby of 13 days. I am facing some problems. Firstly, I have moles on my neck, face,private area. Secondly, I have pain in joints, this is due to high level of uric acid. All this happens during the last month of pregnancy. Please advise me what to do.
I am 48 yrs old, I have pain in right leg back side from hip to bottom. What is the cause of this? some body say it is sciatic nerve problem. If so what treatment to be done.
Since last 3 days, I am suffering from a joint pain in my knee, I used certain medicines but it didn't help me. What should I do?
I feel very much pain in my foots and ankle. Dr. says me that this is planter type something prob. I hav bullion also in both feet. I am very much uncomfortable. I cannot wear any shoes slippers also. Outer ares of foots became red and feel pin type pain .what I do .
I am 28 years old man I am suffering a both calf pain since 18 months. I have consulted many doctors like orthopedic, physician but don't get recovery. Kindly suggest me some solution.
Hai. This is sairam. I am 22 years old. From the last 20 days I am suffering with leg pain. Can you give me any suggestion. than.
My mother is suffering from neck and back ache whenever she do some hard work. what to do? Please help me.
One of the most common complaints of men and women is that of a back ache with lower back aches being the most common. Apart from an improper posture, this may be caused by old age, lifting heavy weights or an injury to the back. A consistent back ache can affect your daily life and make performing regular tasks uncomfortable. Luckily, it can be managed quite well with simple Ayurvedic remedies.
According to Ayurveda, backaches are triggered by an excess of vata dosh. Thus, the Ayurvedic remedies for a back ache aim at reducing the vata dosh. Ayurvedic remedies are natural and have negligible side effects.
For this reason, they can be prescribed to both children and adults. Some such remedies are:
- Cut down on spices: One of the main characteristics of the VATA DOSH is dryness. This can be caused by pungent spices such as wasabi and green or red chillies. The internal dryness caused by these spices can lead to constipation which in turn can be one of the causes of low back aches. Hence, if you suffer from a chronic backache that may or may not be accompanied by constipation, cut back on the spices and try eating food that is slightly blander.
- Eat food before it gets cold: Eating cold food or cold drinks can also increase the Vata dosha levels in our body. Coldness creates congestion and constricts the internal organs while warm food allows the digestive and stool carrying channels to stay open. This allows for the easy expulsion of waste and reduces toxins in the body. Hence, opt for warm drinks like tea or coffee instead of soft drinks and juices and try to eat your food while it is hot.
- Padahastasana or the standing forward fold pose: This yoga asana is very effective when it comes to treating back pain as it allows the Vata dosha to flow easily through the body. In doing this it opens up the digestive channels that may have been causing constipation and back pain. It also relieves problems associated with sciatica., you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
- Some ethical Ayurvedic preparetions for back: Depending on aetiological factors as Dsh, Dushya, Desh Kala, etc. there are a number of Ayurvedic ethical medicines used for backache, such as Tryodashang Guggule, Yograja Guggle, Vata Gagankush Ras, Rasnadi Kwath, etc.
- Abhyang, Swedan & Panch karma procedures: Massage with medicated oils & then hot fomentation by various Ayurvedic Panchkarma procedures gives very effectic results. Alabu procedure (applying negative pressure) and Raktmokshan (blood letting) have dramatic effect to cure back pain, for it you can should consult Ayurvedic Doctors