Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sravan KumarYour feedback matters!
Previously I had consulted from a doctor he also prescribed me medicines and the same thing but I was quiet well but after sometime my right portion of my get automatically swelled from my forehead to my leg and it automatically becomes normal. Its of a daily schedule my right gets automatically swelled and pains after sometime it becomes normal.
My father in law has seven artery block. As per ngography report there are 7 block found from 50% to 99%. Almost all the veins are seemed blocked. Our local consultant is depending on medicine therapy only. Now is it possible to do bypass surgery?
Recently my father suffered with mild heart attack and 3 stents are placed in his hearts . So can I know the diet and food he should take.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last one month and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest and should be done?
I m 56 yr old male. My FASTING BLOOD GLUCOSE PLASMA is 106, GLYCOSYLATED HEMOGLOBIN (HBA1C) is 6.1, MEAN PLASMA GLUCOSE is128.4, and GLUCOSE PP, PLASMA is 119. Pl. Tell me everything is ok?
I usually get stomach pain after sex with my hubby. He use condom. We have 2 babies. Pain is such that it emerged from lower area n then comes to stomach n I also have pain while passing motions. Pain lasts for 2-3 days n then it automatically gets over. Yes during this pain I also feel so much gas n didn't like anything to eat. Have you any solution for this problem.
Vaginal candiasis can b cured. Is that leads to HIV. N if sexually active person can Have this problem. So intercourse shud b stopped? N wat can cause more.
I have a big dick 31 cm. And I like to get bigger dick. How I will make my dick bigger. Is possible to make big dick but tell me how to make that. With what trainings.
I feel very much weak these days. My legs pains very much and head also pains. Health has stopped growing.
I am having Dry Cough since 2 months, but not continuous. Plum will be coming out along the cough. 1 month I had a sever cough and Plum. Now it is better. Please suggest some solution.
Hi this is murali from Hyderabad, I got a fever since 10 days, I check reports like cbp, malarial, widal, bilirubin and serum all are normal. But fever temperature is not reducing. Finally the doctor tested another report that is random blood sugar, in that report there is 328mg/dlso please tell me if I got a sugar or nor, what I have to do note- before this I have not having a sugar.
Dear sir/madam I'm 26 years old. I am a civil engineer. I do continuously 12 hours work on system everyday. So I get headache and backache sometimes so what you should do in this situation. Sometimes I take a tablet?
I have constipation. I have used many medicine but anyone didn't solve this problem. What should I do? my age is 21 years.
I have nose problem thats why I am troubling from that can you please give any suggestion to nose allergic problem.
I am suffering from acne for last two year, it mostly happens near either side of nose. It becomes bit painful when turns red.
When ever i eat rice, pieces of rice particles stuck at either side of my throat and they stink. I regularly remove those particles manually. Any advise / suggestion?
My sister 38 years old female. She is suffering from anti gbm antibody disease from last 4 months. Initially she has only symptoms of renal involvement she used immunosuppressants and prednisalone for 2 months. Her renal function not improved because of side effects she stopped those tablets. After 10 days pulmonary symptoms began (severe cough, sputum with blood streaks, low grade fever) now she is using cyclophosphamide and on regular dialysis. Is there any other way to improve her condition? please suggest a solution for this problem.
Children are constantly falling prey to coughs and colds and viral infections. A strong immune system is the only way to protect them from such illnesses. Our immune system develops as we grow. For this reason, many doctors consider the occasional bout of cold or flu to be a good thing for 6-8 year olds. This helps build their immune system. Here are a few other ways you can boost their immune system.
- Breastfeed your baby: It is recommended that you should breastfeed your baby for as long as possible up to a year. Colostrums or the milk produced during the first few days after a baby's birth is extremely rich in antibodies that fight a number of diseases. The white blood cells in breast milk can protect your baby against ear infections, allergies, indigestion, urinary tract infections and lower their risk of suffering from diabetes, colitis, Crohn's disease and some forms of cancer later in their life.
- Have a fiber rich diet: Give your child plenty of fruits and vegetables in their daily diet. These are rich in vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. Phytonutrients can increase the body's production of white blood cells and interferon. Interferon is an antibody coating cell surfaces that block viruses. Such a diet can also help a child build immunity against cancer and heart diseases later in life.
- Quality sleep: Sleep deprivation can increase your susceptibility to illnesses by lowering the production of white blood cells and weakening the immune system. Insist on your child getting adequate sleep. While a newborn may need 18 hours of sleep a day, toddlers require 12-13 hours of sleep. Preschoolers need at least 10 hours of sleep a day. If it isn't possible for your child to get his or her sleep in one go, encourage them to take a nap in the afternoons.
- Exercise: Regular exercise boosts the production of white blood cells. To encourage your children to get away from computers and television, make exercise a family activity. Exercising will also help them release their energy and allow them to have a better sleep.
- Prevent the Spreading of Germs: From an early age, you must inculcate good hygiene habits in your children. Teach them to wash their hands with soap before and after a meal, every time they come into the house from outdoors and after using the toilet. Disposing of a child's personal items such as toothbrushes after they have had an infection can also keep the germs from spreading.