Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sonali YadavYour feedback matters!
My three years old daughter have eye problem which may be squint or false squint........ I want to know about this issue , can you help me out of this?
Ayurveda encompasses all aspects of your life, including what you eat and drink and how you exercise. Following an ayurvedic lifestyle can help prevent problems from occurring and improve your quality of life. Indigestion is a common complaint faced by a majority of the population at some point of time or the other. Here are a few ayurvedic tips on how to prevent indigestion.
- Eat mindfully: Never eat in a hurry or on the go. Chew your food properly and eat slowly. Along with the taste, also appreciate the textures, smell etc. of your food. This keeps your body satiated for longer and helps avoid snacking. Pay attention to your digestive system while eating by unplugging from other activities and medium like television, telephones etc.
- Eat freshly cooked food: As food gets stale, it loses its nutrient value. Hence always, cook and eat fresh food. Avoid microwaved meals. Eating raw food in the form of salads etc is ideal as these uncooked food have the highest level of nutrients and are rich in fiber, making them easy to digest.
- Sip warm water: Water not only keeps the body hydrated, but also aids digestion. Try sipping warm water throughout the day to keep your digestive system lubricated and to make it easy for food to pass through. Avoid drinking cold water as this takes longer to digest. This is because the body must first heat the water to bring it up to body temperature before it can digest it.
- Take a walk after a meal: Going for a light walk after a meal can help kickstart the digestive process. This increases blood flow and circulation in the digestive system. However, avoid strenuous exercising like swimming or running immediately after a meal.
- Make lunch your heaviest meal: The body's digestive system works at its optimal levels in the middle of the day. According to a number of studies, the highest amounts of digestive juices are released around noon. Hence, this is the best time to eat a heavy meal as it will be digested faster and metabolized into energy to keep you going throughout the day instead of being stored as fat.
- Ginger tea: Sipping on ginger tea after a heavy meal can help avoid bloating. It can also boost the digestive enzymes and speed up the digestion process. You may also sip ginger tea between meals.
- Exercise regularly: Lastly, exercise regularly. If you can't find half an hour to exercise at once, try interval training between activities. Taking the stairs instead of the elevator is an easy way to include exercise in your daily routine.
Hi doc, is steroid tablets helpful for health specially for growth of body? With proper food and diet. If its good than can you prescribe me one good name.
Dear Sir. There is a flesh is growing inside my right side of nose that covers. Ore space in this side and also a small is growing on other side. So I have breathing problem. Please suggest me what to do. Is anything possible without surgery. Or any solution in homeopathy. Thank You.
I am having the problem of headache for many years. I am not getting any solution for this. I have tried many medicines but did not find any of that worked please recommend me some good medicine so that I can get rid of this pain and please tell some more home remedies which I can try at home to get relief from the pain.
My friend married before 2 year he have no child he have tested & he have no sperm so what can he do.?
Hi , What is composition of sperm . Is there any important nutrition like protein etc released from my body when I release sperm ?
Sir my mother suffered Tb few years ago and now she is fine but living with traces of coughing and whooping. So sir I just want to know whether this is normal or I need to further hold assistance.
Which factor responsible for psoriasis please treatment allopathy ya homeopathy will done treatable.
Abusive, raw masturbation causes nerve of PEnis irritated/ injured Any HOMEOPATHY OR AYURVEDIC MEDICINE to treat it.
I am suffering from itchy rashes on butts and it has become completely black now? I think its some kind of eczema. Any remedy for this?
Since time immemorial, Ayurveda has been used for treating various ailments including injuries such as wounds and cuts. Medical treatments have made immense advancement in the past few decades, but the age-old Ayurvedic treatments for wounds and cuts have still not gone out of practice.
One of the biggest benefits of Ayurvedic medication is that they don’t have any side effects. Ayurveda is the best options available when you want natural treatments of your wounds and cuts.
Let’s have a look at some of the best known Ayurvedic treatments available for you.
- Turmeric: Turmeric powder is one of the most popular herbs that are used to heal injuries. It is best known for its antiseptic characteristics. If there is an inflammation, apply turmeric paste on the affected area for steady and quick recovery. Turmeric kills the bacteria and also ensures that the wounds heal faster.
- Tea Tree Oil: This is another great option for healing wounds and preventing infections. The antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic features of tea tree oil are well known and they are being used in other forms of medication as well. Crush a few tea tree leaves and apply it on the cut or you can apply tea tree oil for 4-5 times a day on the wound.
- Potatoes: These common vegetables have great healing capacity. Apply a mashed skin of a potato directly on the affected area and cover it with a soft and clean cloth. Keep it overnight and clean the area with salt water next morning to disinfect. This will sting a little but will ensure quick healing while being an antiseptic.
- Aloe Vera: You should grow this plant within your house on small pots as this has many medicinal properties. One them is being an antiseptic as well as a promoter of healing. Break open a leaf and you can apply the gel within it directly on the affected area of the skin.
- Coconut Oil: Apply coconut oil on the affected area and cover it up with a band-aid. Repeat the process twice or thrice a day and you would be astonished to see how quickly your bruises disappear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.