Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Solomon Raju (P.T.)
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Neck Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Buttock Pain
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Shoulder Injuries
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Solomon Raju (P.T.)Your feedback matters!
My left leg is fracture and there is a rod planted by a doctor around 5 months done we are walking this time but I have feel the pain in leg and not proper walk by me.
I was fallen 3 years ago and from then whenever I lift weight I got pain in my shoulder and also when I rotate my shoulder I do not know what to do please help me.
I am 28 years old and having vitamin complex - c and k. I got my whole body medical check up and I found many complexion like - memory power going down, sleep disorder, lower leg joint weakness, swelling on my foots. What to do? I had bike accident last year and sometime I suffer from joint pain on my legs.
Hi, There is a very pain in my leg and in my headache, So how can I get painless from that disease. And how can I remove it.
I am 22 year female and I am having back and neck pain from last few months. I need to sit on computer for hours. Used many ointments and oils but there is no relief. I am very much disturbed due to this. Please suggest something.
Hello doctors my question is little easy and I want the solution in easy way. So when you say the answer tell me in simple way ok whenever I walk or I stretch my knees there is always a tak tak noise why is it so reply soon in easy way.
I am 23 year old male and i have problem with backpain from last 2 year. I am very weak personality. what would I do?
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe.