Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pathologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Snigdha GhanaYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old guy. I am unable to sleep in night which left my body suffering in pain. Please guide me.
I did excessive workouts like plank and squat and I never did those before. I used to jog. It's been two days and I have full body pain. I can't walk properly. I have lower abdomen pain every time I laugh or cough or try to get up from bed. Please advise what should I do?
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
I am suffering from fever and cold from two day and also from body pain pls advice me. I am 20 year old.
I am 47 years of age,I have attained menopause. As of now past 3-4 months I am having pain in both my legs (full) please help.
I am suffering from headache continuously, It also change the whole body into paining situations. What should I do?
I am suffering from fever for the last six days. And I have pain in my body can you suggest what should be done.
I Am A 22 Year Old Boy. I Had A Body Ache After Fever. Is There Regular Or I Have To Make Any Precautions.
I have got for few months and motions, red eyes and I can't lifting any body pains in my opinion is that so give any other information.
I am having red eyes. My body is too hot. Pain in a whole body. Give me some suggestion to cure my disease so I have no need to go to the doctor and also give me the tablet name.
Age 24, male. Weight 68 kg. I have very intense pain in my groin area, thigh and knees of both legs. The problem is for a year. My MRI and Xray indicates Avascular necrosis of both hips. I have been suggested hip replacement for which I am not willing at all. My question is what if I say, I will somehow manage with pain and avoid surgery. What are the risk in avoiding surgery in long term?
I am suffering form trigeminal neuralgia from 2007. I have taken oxytol 150 -600 mg per day. In the year 2014 i gone through an operation. The pain is till there. Now i am taking zenretard 600mg + ziline150 per day. But the pain is till there. Can i get relief from this unbearable pain ?
I have pain over my occipital region whenever I lie supine (whenever I place my head over something, pain is more if its a hard one) for couple of minutes, having this condition for a year I guess but now I am unable to sleep (have to sleep on my stomach and keep tossing and turning). I'm fine when sitting or standing My doc has gone through my CT scan and didn't find anything. Pain and other condition here is almost the same as when I have bp over 180, needless to say the condition worsen when have raised bp (although my diastolic bp fluctuates btw 80-90 only even when systolic is quite high) What should I do to get rid of the condition.
I am 20 yrs old. Am regular for gym. Now recently I left gym for two years. My body is paining now. Hlp me.
1) avoid sitting on floor.
2) avoid too much of climbing and going down the stair case
3) avoid using indian toilet style.