Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sneha WagreYour feedback matters!
Me daru pita hu mujhe use chodna hai kaise chodu kya aap mujhe kuch upay bata sakte hai me bohot paresan rahta hu mere ghar wale bhi mujhse paresan rahte hai sab chate hai ki me daru chod du aap mujhe kuch elaj bataiye.
Hello, I aged 63 having acute Pain and swelling around right knee and hip joint for the last 2 months. Please advice
I am thinking of permanent straightening but I am bit confuse whether I should go for it or not as I have hair fall problem. Can you please guide me?
Hi doctor mere face pr ghadde hai aur colour bhi fair nhi h kya kru gaddhe chle jaye aur glow bhi aa jay.
Hi Sir, I am from bangalor 23 years old averagebody but i have some tummy grown fat and cholesrtrol please suggest me some medicine or healthly food to get rid from fat and Cholesrtrol. Thanks
I have long time fever till last 2-3 days I want to ask about dengue symptoms please help me doctor.
I am 22 year old, I am masturbation addicted. Since it been more that 12 year I have been masturbating. Now the problem is that my hair is thinning day by day. My back ache frequently. Most of the time I feel lonely and stressed. So can you help me out. Getting through this addiction.
Facing relationship issues due to sexual weakness? lack or absence of marital intimacy due to impotency can seriously break down relationships. A good marriage is fixed by passion and pleasure in the bed, get it back with safe and effective homeopathy sexual weakness remedies and proper consultation.
Homeopathic sexual wellness products are well known for their beneficial effect in the physical sphere and in cases of psychological factors like anxiety, depression and fatigue associated with erectile dysfunction. The improper functioning of the germinal glands affects the whole life-current in an individual leading male problems like impotence (erectile dysfunction), sexual asthenia, low sperm count, premature ejaculation etc. The active ingredients in homeopathic sex medicines are adapted in such a way as to influence the different systems, with special emphasis on the sexual glands thus providing best treatment for absent erection. Homeopathy helps you rejuvenate your lost vigor, vitality and bring back the zing in your relationship.
Why homeopathy for better sex? 7 good reasons
1.Provides natural performance boost with the power of herbs like ashwa gandha, damiana, agnus castus, caladium, titanium etc. These contain pharmcodynamically active alkaloids, glucoside, carbonates of calcium and sodium that act as natural stimulants for sex drive#
2. Homeopathic sexual wellness medicines are well known for their beneficial effect in the sexual sphere treating concomitant factors like anxiety, depression and fatigue
3.Homeopathy acts on the ageing affects of tissues, stimulating detoxicant cellular mechanism and restoring efficacy of albuminous molecules
4. Supports both male and female sexual desire and vitality, non-hormonal, safe and effective. Facilitates normal reproductive function while improving virility without any side effects
5. Homeopathy works constitutionally in rectifying psychological issues like depression, stress or performance anxiety that lead to ed
6. Counteracts bad effects of sexual over indulgence in an effective manner through effective pharmacological action of its ingredients
7. Key action is adaptogenic and tonic (natural aphrodisiac). Certain preparations can be sugar free and therefore suitable for diabetics.
I am suffering from recurring mouth ulcer for over 4 years I am taking beplex forte tablet for 8 months then also I am having recurring mouth ulcer. What should I do .
Male pattern baldness and other kinds of baldness can turn out to be a pesky affair that also eventually might have a bearing on your confidence level. A hair transplant is an excellent way of dealing with this issue. This method usually takes the hair follicles from the donor site and implants them on the scalp where male pattern balding has set in. While this is an effective and commonly used process, it also comes with minor scars and other issues. There are many things which you must take care of, after the procedure. Here are a few of those things.
- Scars: The procedure will leave you with a few scars as you wait for the hair to grow back from the replaced follicles. There may also be a little bit of swelling or inflammation at the site of the transplant which may cause irritation. Ask your surgeon for medication which will bring down the swelling. You must make sure that you do not touch or scratch the surface under any circumstances.
- Elevation: After the procedure, as mentioned before, there will be some amount of swelling. So, it is important to keep your head in an elevated position so as to ensure that there is no extra swelling in the head. For this, you may have to sleep with your head on two pillows so as to keep the head propped up. Also, you may want to sleep or relax in a reclining chair for a few days until the swelling subsides.
- Physical Activity: Sweating will make the scar and swelling even itchier. So it is imperative that you shy away from physical activities like workouts and running. Also, you may want to stay out of the sun, or even avoid a trip to the sauna for a few days as the exposure may lead to sweating.
- Hygiene: The area around the scar and your scalp in general must be kept clean. Use mild shampoos and medication to keep the numbness and irritation at bay so that the scars get enough time to recover.
- Food: In order to help the scar recover faster, you will need to avoid food that is too spicy as this usually has an adverse effect on the incisions and scars after any surgical procedure. These spices usually create a lot of heat and can cause further swelling, redness and other symptoms. Excessive alcohol consumption must also be avoided.
There are a number of things that you can take care of after a hair transplant procedure in order to recover faster and be comfortable until the hair growth starts. Talk to us in a private consultation for more information!