Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SmithaYour feedback matters!
I have a hairloss problem. And my hair is thinning day by day. Im 21 years old. Can you tell me any natural remedies to gain my hair back?
Iam 24years old female I am having blackhead which after sometime turns into pimple or acne. Leaves the spot and painful too. I am having this problem from last 3 years in winter I face this problem less but in summer specially in the month of may to august ma face full of blackheads and acnes. What to do now I have my marriage on august.
Hii. I am 22 year old. I have many black spots on my face and also cz of pimple? What should I do for dat is der any treatment or ointment?
I am 20 years old. My face is covered with pimples, I have tried many medicines but it is of no use. I have been facing problem with pimples since last two years.
Hello Sir, My son age is 6 years old is suffering from some type of spot on entire face and other part of body too and its growing for last 4-5 days. Its looking red, under arm, back side of ear.
I am 27 years old woman. I am suffering from extreme hair loss for last few years. What should I do.
My face skin is darker than my body. My body is fair than my face. I don't want to use medicine tell me some natural upaye.
I have many black and brown spot on all over my face. I have try every possible thing but it remain same? What I should do?
I am 32 years female. I have hair fall since years can I do prp treatment to get hair growth or can I do hair transplant. I have thinning in hair line.
Greying of hair occurs when the pigments which give hair its characteristic color stop working. The pigment cells present in the hair follicle produce a chemical known as melanin which is responsible for the color of the hair. Usually greying of hair begins when one reaches their mid-thirties, however, premature greying can occur in one's twenties.
These are some home remedies for treating greying of hair -
1. Almond oil and lemon juice massage - Almond oil enhances the elasticity and provides nourishment to the hair. Lemon is a good source of vitamins and phosphorus which help in promoting the growth of the hair. Combining almond oil and lemon juice helps in preventing greying of hair.
2. Indian gooseberry - Indian gooseberry or amla contains high amounts of antioxidants and vitamin C which is an excellent remedy for greying hair. You can either apply amla oil or consume the fruit to reap its benefits.
3. Henna - Henna is a natural hair colorant that is used to darken the color of the hair. It also helps in strengthening the hair strands.
4. Coconut oil - Coconut oil helps in moisturizing the hair, eliminates dandruff and promotes hair growth. Coconut oil contains high amounts of antioxidants that help in treating grey hair.
5. Black tea - Black tea enhances hair strength and promotes hair growth apart from adding a natural dark hue to the hair strands. It is one of the most favored methods to treat grey hair.
6. Curry leaves - Curry leaves contain vitamin B which improves the functioning of the pigments present in the hair follicle. It also provides nourishment to the hair and limits hair fall.
7. Blackstrap molasses - It is a by-product of sugarcane that is rich in minerals such as manganese, calcium and vitamin B. It is also rich in copper that is beneficial to the hair pigment.
8. Shikakai - Shikakai, also known as 'Acacia Concinna' is a herb that helps in grey hair treatment. It restricts hair fall and promotes growth of hair.