Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Siva Shankar ReddyYour feedback matters!
Is it true that hot / short tempered people are at high risk of getting and having high blood pressure? Or is it just temporary (at the moment that you are angry)? Can you explain the basis of this? What's the best advice to someone who has short temper. How to curb it? Thanks.
Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to replace a worn out knee joint with an artificial knee joint. Such a surgery is advised if your knee is causing pain and limiting your daily activities, provided other treatments have failed to cause the desired impact.
Once the knee replacement surgery is completed, the focus shifts to the recovery phase.
The duration of the recovery depends on the type of surgery and the individual.
After the surgery, painkillers are administered to provide relief from the pain.
In some cases, oxygen is administered through various tubes if required.
A blood transfusion may also be required after a knee replacement surgery.
The surgical wound will require a dressing to allow it to heal faster and prevent infection.
A drain will be attached to the wound to drain out the blood from it and prevent accumulation of blood in the wound.
The dressing of the wound should be changed regularly.
Post- Surgery Care
Post-surgery, you will need assistance to help you walk. If the surgery that you underwent was minimally invasive, then you should be able to walk on the very same day. Your physiotherapist will prescribe and show you some exercises to strengthen the knee. It is important that you follow his/her instructions to avoid complications.
A passive motion machine is sometimes prescribed as it helps to restore the movement of the knee. It helps in reducing the swelling by keeping your leg elevated and moving the knee when you are lying down.
Here are some knee replacement recovery tips:
Avoid doing any work that puts pressure on the knees.
Eat nutritious meals so that the body receives proper nourishment, thus allowing your leg to heal faster.
Avoid heavy exercises which can strain your knees.
Perform all the exercises prescribed by your physiotherapist to speed up the recovery process.
- Do not sit with your legs crossed for a few months after the surgery. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Good morning madam I am 42 years old. My present weight is 94 kg. I have to reduce at least 25 kg. I am hardly reducing 2 to 3 kg in a month but automatically gaining in 10 to 15 days. Please advice me any treatment. My mother also suffering with obesity.
I am suffering from chicken pox since 3 days .from last days I started to take a medicine namely valcivir1000. Would it really helpful or not .plz suggest me should I go for further medicine or it would get automatically cure .and can I take a bath with normal water.
Sir, I did an unprotected sex with gf after 13 days of her last period. Her last period was on 29th may 2017. And we did the intercourse on 10th june. After that she took unwanted 72 on 11th. After taking it. She got a normal bleeding like regular period from 18th-20 june. But her regular period date is 29th june. Is there any chance of pregnancy? When will she get her period again? And what should I do now sir? please tell me soon sir.
My girl child of 7 month is having fever from last 3 days. Her temperature is not coming down from 102. Please suggest what to do?
I have many problem on my eyes also watching TV so also like water on my eyes and very pain my head so old help me.
Hi I am 24 years. Sir I can see hair from my 2 sides of fore head start to fall and it looks like a narrow delta like structure. My hair is thin and is not so dense on the scalp. So please sir suggest me the best advice. Home remedies will be better.
My weight is increasing day by day and the skin on my chest and hip is really increasing wht can I do?
Maintaining a healthy diet is of prime importance during a wedding season. Slightest of negligence can lead to unaccounted fat, leading to cardiovascular and other diseases. While working out can help to stay away from putting on the extra pounds, a healthy diet goes a long way in ensuring that the body functions at the optimum level.
Here is a list of important tips that will help to follow a healthy diet and refrain from putting on extra weight:
- Stay away from unnecessary fat: Most wedding parties have numerous food options. The high fat items such as dairy product, oily dishes should be eschewed in order to ensure that the body is not overstuffed with unnecessary fat that is difficult to get rid of.
- Look at the portion size: Another good way of maintaining a healthy diet is to pick and choose the right dishes and go for small portion size rather than going all out for the one dish one likes. There is no harm in trying multiple dishes, but the same should be done in small portion sizes.
- Planning for the day: One critical aspect of eating healthy is to eat throughout the day. On the day of a wedding, there are many people who tend to save the stomach for the party meal or drink. This is a very bad approach as far as eating healthy is concerned. A good way to plan the day is to eat light throughout the day. Salad, for instance, comes as a relief during the wedding session.
- Making a routine: Sticking to a diet chart helps a great deal in maintaining a healthy diet. The diet chart should comprise of multiple options. For instance, one need not stick to an oatmeal for breakfast every morning. Variety will help to break the monotony and encourage a person to stick to the diet routine.
- Calorie count: In continuation of the diet chart, keeping a rough count of the calorie consumed on a daily basis also helps to stick to a healthy diet. Calorie count is a good way of keeping track of what one is eating and how much impact it will have in the longer run. Since wedding parties tend to possess a lot of food items, a rough calorie count will help an individual to balance the calorie count in the next few days.
- Refrain from too much drinking: Staying away from alcohol can be difficult in wedding parties, but their consumption increases the urge to eat more. It, therefore, makes sense to not consume more than a couple of drinks in any wedding party.