Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Siva Rama KrishnaYour feedback matters!
I Have a pain at the ligament of my left knee. It aggravate sometimes when heavy pressure is given on my left leg.How can I get rid of it, so that I can carry on my regular physical exercises & works too.
I am 43 year old and feeling pain in my right hand joint shoulder during the excercise with right hand from few days. What can I do ?
I am 29 years old male having back ache due to having height of 6'2. please give me some suggestions.
I am 60 years old and want to reduce weight, is there any medicine which doesn't have side effects? I had cancer 2 years back, and also have hypertension, thyroid under control, diabetes, osteoarthritis, pains in legs and neuro problems due to chemo. Please suggest something which works I have wasted a lot of money on hoax people.
My sister is 53 years old. She is suffering from knee pain. She is using the following medicines. Saaz, HCOS 400 MG, SYMTOP -L, MEEKOZID, LUPOXA AYURVEDA MEDICINE - RUMALAYA FORTE AND MYAXYL OIL. CAN SHE GO FOR WALKING. IS walking good or bad for knee pain?
From last 2-3 weeks, I am having pain in my left shoulder, in my lower back. Could you please suggest me any exercise or suggestion, to reduce it?
I have a back problem seen last 2 year n my back problem start paining in winter time n for this my health is not good so please for better what should I do n back problem for what.
I have back pain past three months. Consult doctor also but no improvements. Please tell. Me some exercises to reduce my back pain.
Hello doctor, meri wife ke pero me soojan rehti hai uske liye koi achcha sa solution dijiye. Please advise.
My dad's nature appears to be very unnatural for eg: yesterday he had gone out in a wedding and then after coming back home he was confused whether he had come back with his car only or with others car and then he was very stressed that he will be prisoned for the case of robbery of a car. So, is it a serious mental problem. Can you please suggest a solution for this.
Purvi she is 3.5 years old She is having leg pains when ever we go out for 2 3 hours she feel very tired l. I think she is having calcium deficiency? What should be the best food and any medicines or exercise for her. She is vegetarian.
I am 44 yrs. I am having severe back pain particularly during morning time when I get up. This had started about 6-7 months before. Sometimes I have pain sometimes not. Can you prescribe a good medicine which can give me relief from back as well as joint pain. Also prescribe a medicine which can boost up my immune system and also sex life.
My wife is 13weeks pregnant. Today she runs a 20 metre distance and pushes something which results in acute pain in back and belly and also white material starts flowing. After that She takes full rest and after that white material stops. Is there any thing to worry please tell me precautions.
I am 27 years old boy. I am having a knee joint pain since a week I cannot sit with folded for a long time. Please refer which Dr. Should I consult? What can be the reason of my pain at this age?
What are the symptoms of osteoarthritis in relation to the different affected areas?
An osteoarthritis is a form of arthritis which means unexpected inflammation of the joints/muscles, which is usually very painful. This form of arthritis is not curable, and the only thing that you can do is to take measures to reduce the painful effects of the condition. The symptoms of the medical condition often occur gradually and are chronic and long lasting in nature. Some of the body parts that get affected easily are:
- Hips- pain is felt in the groin area or buttocks at the hip joint.
- Fingers- bony growths at the edge of joints can cause fingers to become swollen, tender and red. There may be a pain at the base of the thumb.
- Knees- a 'grating' or 'scraping' sensation occurs when moving the knee.
- Feet- pain and tenderness are felt in the large joint at the base of the big toe. There may be swelling in ankles or toes.
Some of the most common symptoms which are more common to all body parts are as follows:
- Chronic pain - The arthritis related pain is very intense and chronic in nature, and it has an ever increasing trend if proper care is not taken. This pain can appear in any body joint of a person and it can cause visible inflammation or swelling in and around the muscles of that particular joint.
- Body stiffness - Another characteristic feature of this medical disorder is that there is stiffness in the normal movement of the joints and muscles. This symptom also results in a lack of flexibility of the concerned person.
- Inflammation and tenderness - Osteoarthritis is such a condition which is observable by the naked eye, as it shows signs like inflammation and tenderness. Inflammation can be noticed if a joint has a considerable amount of swelling.