Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Siva RamYour feedback matters!
My 40 years old brother have both kidney problem. Dr. Told both kidneys are fail. They suggest to transplantation. Bt in ayurvedic medicine the kidneys are becoming to recover slowly. Even though brother suffering in some problem. Sometimes his feet swollen. At that position what should I do?
My brother has a stones each on each kidney another one in left urethra how much costs tto operate all of 3 stones.
I have anal fissure problem and want to conceive. So I stopped taking homeopathic medicine for anal fissure as I thought it might get interfere with my would be pregnancy. BT again I face anal bleeding. So is it safe to recontinue my homeopathic medicine?
I am 53 year old male. It has beenm reported that I have enlarged prostrate only marginal. Psa is. 41. Suggest me ayrvedic treatment.
Hi, I have many urges to go to toilet for urination during night before sleeping. The discharge is very few but after the discharge I have the urge 5 minutes later too. What is the problem and what should I do.
I think I am having uti once again but my parents are not sending me to doctor so what should I do to cure it.
I am 39 years old, recently I am experiencing itching inside urine track and it is felt during urinate and also burning feel when ejaculate,
I am suffering from urologist problem from last one year like burning feelings, yellowish colour of urine. So please suggest me.
I am from thrissur, kerala. My sister 71 a diabetic used to have urinary tract infection. Eight month back she had a series uti and admitted in hospital. Kidney was affected. Creatin level went up to 4.7. It took 3 months to bring it down to 3, still it continue to be 2.7. She is taking antibiotics for last six months regularly. Now sensation for her legs lost. She is only able to walk with the help of walker. Her hands also feel loosing strength. Is this condition is cure able. Any hope that she walk with out support. Thank you.
My friend has recurrent episodes of UTI, SINCE 4 days she has hypogastric pain severe, pain while micutating, h/ o hematuria 2 days back, h/o some particles in urine, I'm suspecting it as bladder calculus.
When I am eating I am feeling to vomit and I have problem in my urin its irritate while urination and not able to take diet in proper ways suggest me what to do.
Actually from last few days he is suffering from the problem of frequent urination and also he is not feeling to eat anything. So sir plzzz give solution for it, especially the frequent urination problem.
My bilirubin was 8.37 15 days before now its 2.5 will I still get a yellowish urine? Becoz I getting still yellowish urine is it again increasing.
Kidney stone formation is the most common kidney disease, and people who have had it, would immediately be reminded of the severe pain (loin to groin) in the back.
How stones are formed?
- The kidney functions as the body’s filters in removing wastes from the body through urine.
- Most of the waste is in the form of salts and when there is excessive salts and reduced amount of water, there could be formation of crystals or stones in the kidneys.
- Reduced amount of urination
- Blood in the urine due to damage of the urinary tract structures
- Painful urination with burning sensation
- Swollen abdomen
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Fever and chills
Benefits of homeopathic remedies
Kidney stones are highly likely to be recurrent. A number of factors contribute to their formation. Homeopathy aims at treating the whole body and not just dissolving the stones. It offers various remedies, which ensure the stones are completely dissolved and also prevent recurrence.
- Berberis Vulgaris is prescribed for the following conditions:
- Very useful in left-sided stones where patient experiences pain radiating to the ureter, bladder, and urethra and down to the thighs.
- Burning sensation with urination
- Slightly red or green urine with mucus (increased consistency of urine)
- Increase in pain with any kind of physical movement
- Soreness in the lumbar region of the kidneys
- Cantharis is suitable for the following conditions:
- Paroxysms of renal colic with cutting and stabbing pains
- Severe pain before and after urination in the urethral area
- Constant urge to urinate, but very little flow
- No relief even after sitting and straining
- Bloody urine (slightly pinkish tinge), if there is damage to internal structures
- Sharp tearing pain when this damage happens
- Thirst and aversion to all fluids
- Lycopodium is one of the most reliable homeopathic medicines for right-sided kidney stones.
- Works better for right-sided stones, where it dissolves them completely
- Severe backache experienced by the affected person prior to passing urine, which reduces after urination
- Great urge to urinate, even at night
- Presence of sediments (red or yellow) in the urine
- Abdominal bloating with distention along with right-sided kidney pain
- Hydrangea, also referred to as the stone breaker, reduces chances of recurrence of kidney stones in the following conditions:
- Right-sided pain
- Blood-tinged urine
- Increased frequency of urination
- Lots of white sediments in the urine
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.