Find numerous Internal Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Chest Pain
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Diarrhoea
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Malaria
Treatment of Chickenpox
Treatment of Typhoid
Submit a review for Dr. Sirisha SundaraYour feedback matters!
I am losing too many hair regularly. And I have h big problem of pimples and my face is oily and my skin colour is soo clear but now my face skin is soo dull so what can we do. Tell me please I am in tension please give me solution for this.
For diabatic person, ONE or more symptons likely to be there from flg. - frequent urine problem. - bodyache. - eye vision. - wound recovery taking time. I have not a one from above. Why it is so ? My fasting sugar is 95/105 and PP2BS is 225 after taking medicines. Tell whether to continue as it is ? Is it required to go for insulin injection ?
How to prevent black hair to white hair? My age is 18 years old. My hair is at least 50% converted into white hair. So pz tell me what precaution I want take it? I am live in hostel 2008 to continue till date. 2008 to 2015 in gujrat panchmahal 2015 to till date continue in m.p Ratlam I use black colour month for white to black converting hair.
I am 44yrs old female. Diagnosed with SLE in 1994. Have been on omnacortil since then. With a brief remission period. Now I have been diagnosed with meniers disease and suffer from vertigo. I am on 10mg omnacortil and vertin 16 twice and ditide. Also I have thalassemia minor with Hb 8.5. Please help. Have a poor vision and get dizzy often. Cannot work.
My mother has sleeping problem. She can't sleep properly. In the night she fail abundance pain in muscles of legs. Please suggest me some treatment.
Hi my age is 57 and I am diabetic patient recently I was diagnostic gall bladder stone measuring 36 mm in that situation is it curable by medicine or should I go laparoscopic surgery for removal of stone.
I had hair loss since 4 years it is not stopping at all I have tried many things for my hair yet it is not stopping what I should do.
Sir I have cold and cough. I bought cold act tables but it is not working help me please how to get relief from cold and cough.
My mother's age is 48. And she is suffering from knee pain on her right knee and it has swollen a bit also and she is unable to walk properly.
I am 33 years my problem is my weight as lam working as security manager in back I have to sit though out the day and there is no necessary to walk much it is compulsory to sit in my office to safe guard the property so I have ti ne there in my seat but it is creating me a lot of problem by increase in my weight I have reduced my food but there is no change in my body in additional by reducing food I have got problem of appendix so how can I balance it.
Hello Mam/Sir. I have a problem last 4-5 years, continuously cough comes from my mouth, I have shown many doctors and my all my reports are fine too, and one of doctor has surgery to my nose but still I am suffering the problem, I had been operation of appendix 5 years ago. After that I have started the cough problem. Many doctors has been tried to know my problem. Please help me. Thanks.
I want to reduce my belly fat. But I can't workout wit crunches because I have got lover back pain because of some extra muscle growth in my lower spine (found after MRI scan), and crunches causes heavy back pain. Please advice any other better option.
My daughter 3.3yrs old suffers from cough very often even her nose is blocked and nothing comes out she has that problem when she lies down therefore hinders in sound sleep
Health problems caused by not drinking enough water
Our body is made up of almost 70% water and while we can live without food for a few days at least, it is important to replenish your water needs every day. If you miss drinking enough water even for a day, you will notice a change. And the ill effects of not drinking enough water can be severe and should not be taken lightly.
You might have to face these 5 health problems if you are not drinking enough water:
- Constipation: If your body is not getting enough water, it will not be able to digest well because our bodies need right amount of liquid to process the foods we eat. When the stomach is constipated, digestive juices are secreted in lesser quantity, thus leading to other digestive disorders.
- Weight gain: Many a times, we eat or feel hungry just a while after eating. This is not really hunger and actually means that the body needs water. A dehydrated body often sends misleading signals which is misinterpreted as hunger and we end up gaining unnecessary weight.
- Cholesterol and changes in blood pressure: When we don't drink enough water, the water reserve in the body gets used up resulting in there not being enough for the capillaries, veins and arteries. This results in blood pressure going high and/or low. Similarly, the cells of the body get dehydrated and in an attempt to stop this, the body starts producing cholesterol more than what's required.
- Dryness of the skin and other problems: Apart from through urine, our body also loses water in the form of sweat. This needs to be replenished or the skin starts becoming dry, lips are chapped and we even experience an increase in hair fall. Not drinking enough water also leads to premature aging and graying.
- Infections: It is important to urinate frequently because through urine, our body releases toxins which are not needed for the body. If you don't drink enough water, you won't urinate enough and might end up with problems like UTI and cystitis.