Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sireesha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SireeshaYour feedback matters!
I am 46 Year Old Male. I have small ill-defined, iso-hypoechoic area in right lobe of lever. Same thing was detected three years back also. I have no problem/pain and is normal healthy. My LFT report is also normal. What could be the reason for this, and what is treatment.
Hello doctor. I got married since 2016. We are planning for baby. I consulted a doctor 3 months before because of irregular periods. Doctor told that I have PCOD. She suggested to take medicine 1. Metformin tablets 2. ginette 35 composition: ethinyl estradiol and cyprotero e acetate Last week again I consulted the doctor. Now she suggested to take these medicines. 1. ginette 35 2. Ovagrace plus tablets. Composition: myo-inositol, d-chiro-inositol & vitamin d chewable now she didn't take metformin. Is it not necessary to take metformin tablets now? Second time when I consulted, she didn't take any scanning. She told to continue these medicines for another 2 months. Please suggest me to take metformin is necessary or not?
She also have the problem of plastic ovaries. Kindly help whether she can be pregnant in future or not since she had sex for more than 20 times. She was forcefully had sex.
Hi have a 30 days menstrual cycle from last six months. Before that, sometimes I have received few delayed problem (60 days). Last month me and my husband was ttc and we did intercourse on 13-16th day after period (14 Nov, 2017 was last period day. I you sell get sore breast after ovulation. But this month it did not happened. I don't have any pregnancy signs. Negative pregnancy test on 20 Dec. Still no period not started. Should I consult a doctor?
I am 23. Since last 3-4 months my periods are scanty. And this month I did not get my periods. Also I feel my vagina is lil dry. Can a 23 years old get menopause? Is this menopause or some other problem.
I am 19 and I had sex without precaution but my partner released the sperm outside. I have my last periods on 19 august. I am very confused that am I going to be pregnant. What to do? please help me.
Pregnancy and motherhood are the beautiful yet crucial phases of a woman's life. When to become pregnant or start family is merely personal and the decision may vary from woman to woman. Now days, women are becoming more independent financially and socially as well. Their priorities are also changing. Before getting pregnant and starting family what they want is the best for their babies from all point of view and therefore most of the women have their first pregnancy after 35 years of age.
The science of the right age to get pregnant:
But what is the scientific approach regarding the right age for conception? According to the American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology (ACOG), the chances of conceiving are highest in 20 - 30 years of age. After 32 years of age the fertility in the women starts decreasing as they have fixed number of eggs in the ovary and the number of eggs decreases with advanced age. The eggs are also not that much fertile as compared to younger women. Problems that can affect the fertility becomes more common with increasing age as well. The older women are more likely to have pre-existing health problems as compared to younger ones. There is increased risk of miscarriages, different complications and birth defects in older age. According to ACOG, the risk for miscarriage for women aged 20 to 30 years is between nine and 17 percent; this rate increases sharply from 20 percent at age 35 years to 40 percent at age 40 years and 80 percent at age 45 years.In between 20 -30 years of age, the fertility rate is high among this age group. The chances of complications, chromosomal abnormality, preterm deliveries and birth defects are minimal. Pregnancy is often physically easier for women in their 20s because there's a lower risk of health complications.
The most important aspect in pregnancy is - YOU
Whatever may be the age of the women during pregnancy, the thing which matters most is the health of the baby and the mother. In advanced age also, mothers need to stay fit and healthy by optimum exercise, healthy nutritional diet and positive approach.
Cumin seed is a culinary herb that is local to Asia and is particularly used in India on everyday basis. Cumin seeds are otherwise called jeera, caraway and kummel. It is a product of the cumin herb, however, it transforms into a seed only once it has dried. Cumin is an esteemed spice as it has numerous health advantages, usually for digestive conditions like colic, dyspepsia and flatulence. Nevertheless, consuming cumin seeds can have numerous side effects as well; so consult your specialist before you use it for medicinal purposes, as it can cause certain side effects as well, such:
- Acidity or heartburn: Cumin seeds are known for their gas easing properties, yet it can bring about one of the most widely recognized digestive issue that is heartburn. It tends to facilitate the escape of more gas into your gastrointestinal tract.
- Liver damage: Oil present in the cumin seeds is very unstable and can bring about liver and kidney damage, in case one consumes cumin seed in huge quantities for a long stretch of time. Cumin oil is used for animals to prevent or reduce muscle fits and spasms.
- Burping: The carminative impact of cumin seed may bring about excessive burping. Also, burping is sometimes referred as a ructus or belching, which includes too much bloating. Gas from the intestinal tract and stomach is released through the mouth. At times, burping has an awful smell and a trademark sound.
- Abortifacient effects: Cumin seeds may also affect pregnant ladies. Consuming a lot of cumin seeds can prompt an unnatural birth cycle or instigate untimely or premature labor.
- Low blood sugar level: Consuming cumin seeds in large quantities can bring down the glucose level in the body. One must remember this in case you are setting out toward a surgery in the near future. During surgery, it is crucial to keep up the glucose level.
- Narcotic effects: Cumin seed has opiate properties. They need to be consumed with precaution, as they can be addictive. Opposite reactions of cumin seed are mental blurring, sleepiness and nausea.
- Heavy menstrual cycle: Cumin seeds may cause heavy bleeding during the menstrual cycle. In the event of cumin seeds being consumed in large amounts, you may experience heavier periods.
- Causes allergy: Utilization of cumin seeds can bring about skin rashes and sensitivity. So individuals with skin sensitivity need to consume less cumin seeds to improve the condition.
- Not good for diabetics: Diabetic patients need to control their glucose level. They must maintain regular glucose levels to stay sound. Fluctuating glucose levels are a strict no for most diabetics. As mentioned recently, cumin seeds may diminish your glucose level rapidly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.