Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SireeshaYour feedback matters!
Had unprotected sex on the 19th 23rd and 25th day of my cycle and was my safe period I usually have a 26 day cycle my period is late by 3 days already took an hcg pregnancy test and it was negative can I be pregnant?
It is no longer possible to tell a person's age by simply looking at the face. With the advances in cosmetic surgery, today it is very easy to effectively hide your age. A facelift or rhytidectomy is a cosmetic surgical procedure to reduce wrinkles and improve the overall appearance of your face. A facelift is considered a relatively safe procedure.
However, like any other surgery, it is associated with few risks.
- Pain: While a facelift surgery itself is usually performed under anesthesia, recovering from it might be a little painful. Your skin may also feel numb for a few days. Taking the pain medications prescribed by your doctor can help relieve the pain. However, if the pain is severe or if it suddenly increases, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- Swelling: Don't worry if your face looks swollen after the surgery. This is simply your body's natural reaction to the surgery. You will notice this swelling reduce in a few days. Though most of the swelling will subside in the first few days after the surgery, it can take a few weeks before the swelling completely subsides.
- Bruising: Like swelling, bruising is a natural reaction to surgery. In most cases, people see pronounced bruising especially around the eyes in the first few days after the surgery. Most of this bruising will fade away in a few weeks, but it may be a few months before your skin is clear again.
- Scarring: As your face heals after a facelift surgery, scarring can be seen wherever the incisions were made. Most cosmetic surgeons will make these incisions along the hairline or the natural creases of the face. This ensures that the scars are not prominently visible. In most cases, scarring fades with time till it is barely noticeable.
- Bleeding and hematoma: A certain amount of bleeding is normal after a facelift surgery. However, excessive bleeding or uncontrolled bleeding can lead to the formation of hematomas. A hematoma can be defined as a blood clot that occurs under the skin and outside a blood vessel. This can leave the area swollen and a minor surgery may be required to flush out the clot.
- Loss of sensation: Sometimes, nerve endings may get damaged during a face lift surgery. This can result in temporary loss of sensation in the area and difficulty in controlling the facial muscles. There may also be numbness or a tingling sensation around the incisions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I am 28 year old guy and suffering from kidney stone from past 3 years, some time it make lot back pain and while urinating early morning it's contain blood I mean to say that fully reddish color.
I have not good flow of periods and suffer from gas and stomach swelling I get acne and showed many doctors never helped please suggest.
My periods date was 10th this month but I haven't got them yet. I called up my friend and she said her date was 4th and she got it on 15th. Is that possible? And how can I induce my periods. Please help. Thanks.
Increasing your water intake is one of the most important things you can do when attempting to cleanse your body naturally.
- you should aim to drink at least 8 glasses or 2 quarts of water throughout the day.
You can increase your intake of water by drinking a glass first thing in the morning and with every snack or meal throughout the day.
- you can also eat fruit and veg with a high water content, such as watermelon, strawberries, cucumber and tomatoes.
- water flushes toxins and impurities out of your system by helping both the kidneys and the bowel to maintain their normal functions - eliminating waste.
- water also does a great job of keeping the skin looking healthy and young, preventing wrinkles and clearing the complexion.
- water stored in copper vessels or bottles is purified and cleansed because of copper's anti-bacterial properties.
For more tips/advices search for ssohm on internet.
Hi I am 25 years old girl and I have a big lump in my right breast. It pain once in 10-15 days for 2-3 min automatically and than get painless also. Please suggest is this causing cancer? What are the chances and what should I need to do? It is in breast from last 3 years.
Hello sir. I am a 21years female. I got 3-4 bulges in my veginal portion which gives me lot of pain and I am unable to walk. Please tell me the reason and treament.
Mujhe fibroids hai kya main kbhi concive nai kar paungi. Mujhe periods time se nai aate kabhi. please suggest.
I have a lump on the inner side of my vagina, not deep inside, it's on the inner wall of the lips of of the begins. I'm 32 years old and unmarried girl. It doesn't pain but it's been a year and I'm scared. please help.
Hello doctor I abort my baby last month due to brain not developed properly. From that time I'm facing leg pain very badly. Please suggest.
I am 29 years male person. And I am unmarried now. I am suffering from masturbate and sexual problem. I am doing masturbate from 12 years now when I do masturbate than 2 or 3 drop sperm out. My penis is not proper stand. Some times my penis stand for 10 or 15 seconds and just in down position. When I am in romantic mood this time I feel my sperm comes out but in 2 or 3 drop. Just now my penis size 3.5 inch and thin also. So sir what I do. I am not use any tobacco any cigurate and nor use bear and wine extra. Sir what will I get well and my penis size increaseble and what I am growth my sperm and this count. How will I leave masturbate.
I have just done a health check up via Thyrocare and got below report parameters which shoots up:- hs--CRP :- 5.61 mg/L. BUN: 7.3 mg/dl, Total cholesterol: 248 mg/dl, LDL cholesterol: 167 mg/DL. Non HDL cholesterol: 195.28 mg/DL, Testosterone: 95.1 Ng/dl, TCH: 5.42 & Vitamin D: 10. 53 ng/ml Pl suggest diet and remedies.
I am 22 year old and I am a virgin. I had a delayed period after 2 months. I had a very keen pain on my lower abdomen that lasted the whole night on the 1st day of my periods. The next day morning there was a chunky fleshy discharge with droplets of blood on it. Is it normal? What causes such a discharge? Should I fear? Will I be infertile?
Hi, I am 18 years. I had sex with my girlfriend (15). We had unprotected sex 3 times last month. Still no news of pregnancy. Please suggest what to do.
Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS), also known as digital eyestrain, is a group of vision-related problems arising due to prolonged use of computer, smartphones and tablets. Many people experience visual discomfort while viewing digital screens for a long period.
A good rule to follow is often called the 20-20-20 rule. When working at a
computer: every 20 minutes, look away from your computer screen and
find an object that’s at least 20 feet away to look at for 20 seconds. This
relaxes eye alignment and focusing muscles that are used for close up
work, reducing your risk of eyestrain and eye fatigue. If you still have
problems please see your eye specialist, who will be able to advise further
and also check your eyes in detail for any problems.