Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. SireeshaYour feedback matters!
I am very fatty and also I have very high sugar, please suggest me the diet chat also medicines as early as possible.
Hi, I am 34 Yrs old, Hypothyroid. My height is 5.6 and weight is 96 kgs. My BMI is 34, I would like to undergo lipo for abdomen, waist and thighs. Please let me know the approximate cost for single session. Thank u.
He is my grand father, he is about 90 years old and he has dibetese and heart disease from many years. He is under treatment. The queston is from 3 to 4 days his feet swelled. What is its cause either it is from disease or ankle sprain.
I am long time diabetic and taking insulin. My sugar level is under control and not having any complication so far. My present problem is that I am having constipation and need to take regular laxatives and need to visit toilet 2 to 3 times everyday. Can you provide me long term solution to take care of my problem.
Good been ng am vinod my question was is at an early age I was suffering from diabetes could you suggest me precautions and necessary steps to overcome it.
I am 51 years old and having pain in the right shoulder whenever I lift it to put on or remove t-shirts . The pain is severe. Consulted orthopedic surgeon and x-ray taken. No fracture - only inflammation he says. But it is also due to diabetes is what they are saying. I am doing regular walking exercises and also physiotherapy exercises for this shoulder pain. No major improvement. What is the solution and suggestion. My sugar levels are below 200mg. Please suggest.
My mother is having diabetes problem along with high blood pressure. Could you please advise a homeopathic medication for her diabetes problem? Right now her sugar level is 300 and she never taken insulin.
I have a Diabetic since 2 years, the sugar value were ups and down in the last 2 years due to work burden and not able to taking the tablet properly. Doctors suggested me take the glycomet 500mg and after 1 month sugar value were good control. But I felt that chronic constipation. So left out the Medicine. After I started to doing the gym exercise and some diet like (Green tea,vegetable) I am clean habit person. On recently I have taken the My Blood sugar value which results is Fasting 144 and PP sugar is 272, Urine sugar Fasting Nil and PP urine Sugar is. Next day I have taken the HBA1C test on 6PM value is 5.5. Why it cause ups and down? My age is 33. Pl help me.
Dr. fenugreek n karela juice is. Gd. Fr diabetic patient daily I gave thz thng to my mthr n alomd 5 mrng wth walnut.
Please advice whether a sugar patient must have got her sugar within limits just a day before cataract operation.
Y do my lower body increases whn my thyroid raise I dun have thyroid ehn I lost, 34 kgs it happens wid me aftr loosing weight I am vry much depressed as my lower body increases nd my thyroid raises evry 3mth evn on regular dose of 75 mg thyrox nd do regular exercise also my tsh is 7.5 its nt controlling.
What is the symptoms for diabetes. I am 33 yrs old. How to find it. What type of food should take. What foods should avoid?
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disorder that results in higher levels of blood sugars in the body. It is assuming epidemic proportions, and India has become the new diabetic capital with more than 50 million diabetic people. The main problem with diabetes is it does not completely go away, and there is a whole myriad of issues that it brings along with it. Heart attacks, strokes, eyesight problems, delayed wound healing, nerve damage and impotence. Therefore, diabetes and by that we mainly mean blood sugar levels have to be managed so that there is a delay in onset of the associated conditions and/or reduced in severity.
Ayurveda refers to diabetes as Prameha (excessive urination) and Madhumeha (sugary urine) and has identified close to 20 forms of the disease. According to Ayurvedic belief, each disease is caused due to imbalance in kapha, pitta, and vata doshas and diabetes is caused by all these, predominantly by kapha. With any stream of medicine, management of diabetes involves two tracks - one is lifestyle changes and the second is medications.
Lifestyle changes include the following:
- Diet: Reduce the amount of rice, sugar, potato, sweet fruits, maida, deep fried foods, and red meat. Protein-rich foods like lentils, soya, green leafy vegetables and fish should be increased. Diet plan should change to small, frequent meals instead of binge eating.
- Exercise: Include 30 minutes of regular exercise into your daily routine if you have a diabetic predisposition.
- Others: Avoid smoking and alcohol, ensure sufficient sleep, avoid sleeping during day time, improved foot and eye care, periodically check sugar levels, and manage stress levels.
Ayurveda has a whole lot of home remedies proven to be very effective against diabetes.
- Jambhul: Eugenia Jambolana whether eaten raw or juice extract has been shown to have beneficial effects in managing sugar levels and cholesterol.
- Gymnema sylvestre: Used to manage diabetes for over 2000 years, it reduces sugar cravings and is being touted as the future for diabetes treatment.
- Bitter gourd (Momordica charantia): It has 3 components that give it strong antidiabetic properties. The charantin reduces blood sugar levels; the polypeptide has insulin-like effects; and lectin that again has hypoglycemic effects.
- Bel (Aegle marmelos): Also known as wood apple, leaves of the plant are shown to have antidiabetic properties. 5 to 10 leaves can be chewed on a daily basis to help control blood sugar levels.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum): Consuming 10 g of fenugreek seeds soaked in water increases the amount of insulin produced, thereby increasing sugar breakdown.
- Neem: Chewing about 4 to 5 leaves in the morning on an empty stomach helps to control blood sugar levels. Alternately, neem leaves powder is available which can be dissolved in water and consumed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.