Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. SingwasYour feedback matters!
I am female age 69 years. No b. P. No sugar. Since last two months I am having urinary urge incontinence. Frequency is once in 3 to 4 hours which is ok. But when urge comes, I have to rush to rest room immediately otherwise there will be leakage. All tests done. Urine routine showed rbc 8-10, wbc 8-10. Took norflox 1-0-1, citralka syrup two tsp in the morning and two tsp in the night. But problem continues. Urine culture observed" no growth, sterile" ultrasound scan impression" cystitis" c t scan no abnormalities found. Please advise and suggest some medication to get rid of the problem of urge incontinence.
I am 26 years old and having sr. Creatnin 1. 74 also protein is coming in urein. What should I do to cure it?
I have a stone in kidney to the last 3 years. I searched homeopathy medicine because of side effect of alopethic medicine. I found some mother tincture (beriberis vulgaris) medicine for kidney stone. So I would like to you if this medicine is safe for use Or any side effect for long term use. I also need to know how much long time I continue this medicine. Please provide me to right solution. Your advise be very useful to me. Awaiting your reply.
There is a pain at Right side Hip. I scan my stomach and notice that there is a stone in right kidney measuring 4 mm. What to do now. Please Help me sir.
More than frequent visits for urinating. An urge to piss at all times. Numbing and weird sensations in d virginal area. A little burning sensation while urinating.
I have high sugar more then 240+ while going to bath room for urine there is heavy smile coming what is cause may urine infarction, sir please adive what to do your Early reply aspects/suggestions. taking you.
Frequencyof urine has increased since few days only in midnight. I hv to get up almost around 4 to5 times in night. Why is this so?
I am 24 yrs old and I am facing problem in controlling my urine pressure for long when I get it. I need to rush to toilet when I get the pressure or else it starts dripping down drop by drop. I ve been facing the same problem for last 10-11 yrs. Please suggest my diagnosis.
Hello Dr, I am suffering with kidney stone pain very highly. What is the best remedy to cure the pain lastly and please suggest which remedy also cures my kidney stones.
I have bubbly urine many times. I have done urine r/e. It shows no protein. I do not have sugar. Some times it came. Sometime do not. Reason for bubbly urine.
If patient is having kidney stones and that is lack of calcium n having bone pain so wat should b done can prefer calcium tablets.
I have creatinine level 1.5. What are the suggestions regarding having pulses in meals? What do you suggest about green lentils and arhar daal? Please reply. Thank you.
My name is mayuresh and I feel like I have urine infection because it gives burns during release. What to do.
I am unable to sit for more than half an hour as I am having pain under my left lower ribs. Dr. Told me to take some checkups and tests and I did. The report said I am having some swelling in my digestive system. And urinary infection. What should I do in general so that I may be cured fast. As Dr. Has given medicine only for urinary unfection as I checked the medicines on internet
My mother has been diagnosed with stones in both kidneys. She was advised to undergo laser surgery which in my country is not available. I would like to bring her to Mumbai for management. Could you help me with an estimate of the procedure please. I was in Mumbai in June this year for treatment of my knees and was managed by an orthopedic . Awaiting for your response.
My daughter in law has kidney stone and she is 34. What home remedies will remove the stone? She had severe pain and treated last week. Can you please suggest some as I ama. Regular reader of your site.
Kidney stones are caused when certain minerals of your urine are retained and are not fully released, causing them to amalgamate and form a stone. Passing a kidney stone is one of the most painful experiences you may face physically. Its magnanimity is often compared to childbirth, and those who are suffering from kidney stones dread having this experience. If you are not yet affected by kidney stones and do not want to, read further to know what type of diet you need to follow in order to prevent it.
- Drink lots of water: On an average, a person must be drinking at least 3 liters of water every day. If you live in a more hot and humid climate, your water intake must be even more than that, so that on an average, 2.5 liters of urine is passed throughout the day, which decreases the chance of unnecessary retention of minerals from the urine and release them more easily from the body.
- Continue eating foods rich in calcium: It is a common misconception that calcium accelerates the formation of kidney stones. Calcium is digested by the intestine, only excess calcium cannot be digested by the intestine and is sent to the kidney. Continue consuming calcium rich foods unless your doctor prescribes you against it. Make sure your diet includes enough dairy products such as milk, cheeses, etc., or other calcium rich foods, such as oats and broccoli.
- Limit intake of oxalic acid: Oxalic acid is mostly found in foods obtained from plants. It restricts the absorption of calcium in the intestines and as a result, more calcium is passed into the kidneys; thus, forming calcium oxalate, or oxalate stones. Try to avoid foods, such as rhubarb, Swiss chard, nuts, tea, sweet potatoes, etc.;mainly leguminous plant products.
- Decrease the ingestion of sodium salts, sugar and meat protein: Salts and sugars, mainly found in packaged foods are used to prevent them from expiring. They increase the release of calcium and oxalates into the blood, which thus increases the chance to develop kidney stones. Meat contains fibers which affect certain nutrients in the kidney, thus aggravating the formation of stones.
- Increase the consumption of insoluble fibers: Insoluble fibers are those rough fibers which are not soluble in water during the process of digestion. They are found in rice, wheat, barley, etc., and are found to decrease calcium absorption in the kidney. They attach themselves to the calcium and oxalates, which enable them to be released as stool instead of urine.
Related Tip: "4 Types Of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms"