Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. SingwasYour feedback matters!
Does excess of protein in diet affect kidney. And how to increase muscle growth in body. For body builder. Suggest proper diet for it.
Why Urine irritation problem occurs?
Hello everyone I am doctor Gaurav Nigam. I am a pediatrician by profession. I want to talk about a very common complaint which mostly parents come with especially of one or two month old babies.
They tell me that mostly these children are crying a lot passing out urine. The thing is they go from one doctor to the other doctor so many times that they have given this medicine and that medicine whereas there is no medicine required for it. Each and every one of us has a bladder and that bladder gets filled with urine. The thing in these children is that bladder is very small compared to their size. What happens is when the urine fills in it gets distended. It cannot be compared to the feeling of discomfort and that is the reason why baby cries.
So when the bladder fills baby cries and when he passes out the urine the bladder gets empty and baby stops crying. This is a classical cycle which happens every time when a baby passes out urine in certain cases of course. And this is an absolutely normal thing. So for this thing you don't really have to seek the doctor. I think that should solve a lot of queries of a lot of parents.
If you want to seek any help any query that you have for me. You can contact me through lybrate.
My serum creatinine level was 2.7 and currently it is 1.9 doctor whom I'm showing is suggesting to do kidney biopsy he that do full now and can't we without doing reduce the creatinine and also there is rapid weight loss.
Each tiny action we commit involves the risk of a condition, disease or disorder. For instance, sneezing a bit too hard can rupture an eye vessel, or having your face right up against the wind in a moving bus can expose you to germs. Diabetes is as prevalent as common cold in every household and there is no end to the list of causes that can make you suffer from it. While regular check-ups, medications, insulin shots can help you cope, there are certain measures that if followed, can enable you to avoid the risk of secondary yet fatal diseases. Diabetic nephropathy is one such condition.
When Kidney is affected to the extent that it cannot perform its functions(like excretion of wastes in urine, filtering blood from waste, maintaining electrolyte balance,etc.) properly, it is called as Nephropathy. The reason behind kidney damage could be many, but if diabetes is the prime cause, it is known as diabetic nephropathy in medical terms.
A few features of this disorder are as follows:
- The kidneys comprise of several small blood vessels, which perform the function of sifting waste from your blood. Diabetes at an advanced stage can impede smooth functioning of these vessels. As a result, the kidneys malfunction or a person faces kidney failure.
- Nephropathy brings along some other health issues as well. A person's blood pressure may increase as a result, thus making him or her prone to heart attacks and strokes. Sharp rise in cholesterol and triglyceride levels has also been noticed.
- A doctor will check for the presence of a protein called albumin in the patient's urine to know if you suffer from nephropathy or not. Other tests to determine the functioning of kidneys are - S.Creatinine, eGFR, Albumin/Creatinine Ratio (ACR), 24 Hour Urine Protein, Renal Function Tests, etc. A diabetic person should therefore go in for yearly tests.
In a given situation such as this, dialysis or kidney transplant comes to your aid. Both are done when kidney functions are irreversibly damaged. Dialysis can be of two kinds; Hemodialysis or Peritoneal dialysis. Dialysis (also called as Renal Replacement Therapy) remedies kidney damage and kidney failure by using a machine to extract salts, wastes and other fluids in excess from the blood to let your blood have a healthy composition. Dialysis should only be done under the supervision of an experienced nephrologist for best results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Sir I am 42 years old my creatinine is 1.27 I am diabetic and I have hyper tension also both are always in control I use a tablet called foxiga 10 mg I believe this tablet flushes out excess glucose n the body through urine I suffer with frequent urine infection does creatinine also increased if there is any infection in the body pls advice Regards.
I have problem in urination, the pressure made by my bladder doesn't affect much, but my weight is also too low. I have sometime pain in testis too. Help.
I am having pancreas stone removal surgery two months back (24 stitches) and am getting left side portion pain after eating food what might be reason for it and how to get relief.
Mara urine korta time dard hota ma bohot jaga dikhaya koi bolrahaha apka urine road small hota ja rahi mas barkar koi bolrahiha kuch nahi majar mara dard thik nahi ho rahiha.
I have acidic burping after food and constant pain in right upper side of abdomen since last three months what to do. I have done ultrasound nothing abnormal .Only found 3 mm renal calculi and 3.5 mm renal calculi in left and right kidney s respectively .Pls tell me how to get rid of this acidic burping and localized pain.
I have stone in my kidney and it is approximately 5.7 mm and to3.4 mm stone in both kidneys, what is the natural way to treat this problem?
Hello doctor I am 29 years old and from last one year I suffering from sharp pain and burning sensation inside the tip of my pennis. The burning sensation is there when I urinate and I feel like something is there on the tio of my penis, like a needle or something trying to pass through and its develop lots of irritation inside the penis. Sometimes I have to put pressure to urinate. Sometimes I feel that urine is coming but it will not comes. Please help me out sir. I would be very thankful to you.
I experience pain during urination and have abdominal pain throughout inspite of drinking lot of water I am not able to recover the pain and this is happening from past 1 month. What should I do?
Many people are embarrassed to talk about their urine colour or urine problem with anybody, including their doctor. But, what people always forget is that strong smelling urine and the change in the colour of the urine is a serious issue. Your urine colour directly tells you about your health, especially your inner body. So, without being embarrassed you should consult a doctor, if and when, you find foul odour in your urine. Following are some of the reasons for the causes of strong smelling urine.
- You are dehydrated: Urine is not supposed to leave odour. It should be odourless, but if you find strong smell in your urine, you should consult a doctor immediately. The most common reason of foul odour in your urine is dehydration. If the amount of water needed in your body is not enough then, there will be less water in your body as a result the waste products will not be diluted in water being more concentrated making the urine darker and more odour. But once you start drinking water, it should go normal. Normally, this kind of situations occur in early morning when your water intake is less or not at all. But drinking lot of water will solve this issue immediately.
- More alcohol or caffeine intake: If you are habituated to drink a lot of coffee then it may happen that you find strong smell of coffee in your urine. Although it is not very problematic yet it is healthy if you reduce the intake of coffee in your daily life in order to have a healthy digestive system. Not just coffee but even alcohol could be the reason of irregular or need to urinate a lot more than usual.
- Bacterial Infection: There could be bacterial infection or kidney infection which could lead to strong smell of urine. In order to ensure you should go to a doctor and get important tests done. Then the doctor can suggest treatment according to your results and if all the results are normal then you could be suggested to maintain a balanced diet on regular basis.
- Imbalanced Diet: The problem can sometimes come from the use of certain vitamins from imbalances in your diet. There are substances like nitrates and phosphates in the urine which can give dark colour and odour. You should always have a proper diet and follow it in order to have a healthy digestive system. Eating lot of garlic and onion can also bring odour in your urine.
- Diabetes: If you are diabetic, it may be possible that you find dark urine and odour in your urine. It indicates that your sugar level is not normal and gone much high than normal. If you are not diabetic then it may be a sign of diabetes so you should get diagnosed immediately with your doctor.
There are multiple causes of strong smelling urine but most of them could be cured easily if diagnosed immediately. But in order to avoid this issue it is better to be careful with your diet and drink a lot of water. At least three litres of water a day is an absolute necessity!