Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sindura
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. SinduraYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from acute pain on both foot behind ankle and above bottom of heal and on metatarsal. Even feel to walk. What is cause of this problem.
Hi dear sir, I am ranjith I am working in a private company. Nowadays I am suffering from back pain. Please help me soon as possible.
I am 61 year old female suffering from severe pain in both knees I live in Pune I am interested in PRP treatment I have been advised knee replacement but I am not keen to go for surgery My mother suffered from Rheumatoid Arthritis and my brother has knee pain too Is PRP a solution How long is the treatment and how often do I need to do Are there any qualified and experienced doctors in Pune doing PRP Thanks.
I am having some problems in my right shoulder, it pains when I pick something heavy it stays for a few days. I try to work out and do some exercises but doesn't help too much but the pain vanishes after some days. Should I go for surgery or is it something common if not doing regular exercises.
I started morning walk for 20 mins in morning to reduce weight but m unable to walk as much as I want as my legs pain a lot d front part below knee. Please advise me wat I can do for dis as I want to loose weight as fast as I can.
Dear sir I had mini stroke three years back and there was tin tin and now tin tin is finished but I am feeling some fluid type symptoms is t vestibular or some thing else any remedy for that regards.
Hi I am having back pain. From last 3 yrs. Before that I was suffering from tb. Of chest. Still there is paining in my left sid of back pain
My right leg pains alot, starting from my right bum down to my thighs and sometimes till my ankle. Is it sciatica?
Knee pain or injuries are very common and have numerous causes. Knee pain can emerge from delicate tissue wounds like ligament sprains and muscle strains. Bone conditions like knee joint pain, Osgood Schlatters, and biomechanical dysfunction can also cause knee pain. Treatment can include basic knee mobilization techniques, taping, massages or knee strengthening exercises completely through a careful recovery method after knee replacement or reconstruction.
Physiotherapy can help you overcome the pain and increase your strength and flexibility. A physiotherapist can suggest you a number of treatments and also help you understand your issue and get you back to your everyday routine. Physiotherapists are said to be successful in getting rid of the source of the knee pain by diagnosing a cause. This includes tightness around the knee and treating it with stretching and exercises.
Following are some of the exercises a physiotherapist might generally recommend for knee pain:
- Hamstring stretch: Stretching keeps you flexible and increases your scope of movement, or how far you can move your joints in different directions. It additionally helps you reduce your chances of injuries and pain. Continuously warm up with a five minute walk first. Lie down when you are prepared to stretch your hamstring. Circle a bed sheet around your right foot, use the sheet to pull the leg up and hold for twenty seconds and then lower the leg. Repeat twice and switch legs.
- Calf stretch: Use a chair for balance. Bend your left leg. Step back with your right leg and gradually straighten it behind you. Press your left heel toward the floor. You should feel the stretch in the calf of your back leg. Hold for 20 seconds. Repeat twice and then switch legs.
- Straight leg raise: It helps build muscle strength to give support to the weak joints. Lie on the floor. Twist your left knee, foot on the floor. Keep the right leg straight, toes pointed up. Tighten your thigh muscles and raise your right leg.
- Quad set: With these, you don't raise your leg. Just tighten the thigh muscles, also called the quadriceps, of one leg at once. Begin by lying on the floor. Keep both legs on the ground, loose. Flex and hold the left leg tense for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Cushion squeeze: This move strengthens your legs from the inside so that they can support the knees. Lie on your back, both knees facing inwards. Place a cushion or a pillow between the knees. Press your knees together, squishing the cushion between them. Hold for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Heel raise: Stand tall and hold the back of a seat for support. Lift your heels off the ground and rise on the toes of both feet. Hold for three seconds. Gradually lower both heels to the ground. Do three sets of ten repetitions.