Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Sidra ShahidYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor my self DEEPTY I am 30 year old woman and I have dark circle problem since last 6month what should I do please help me.
Respected sir / madam I am 19 years old girl. I am loosing my skin colour day by day from past 2 years. Can you suggest me to improve skin colour. I am not using any cosmetics. But I use different soaps like papaya, milk and honey soaps. Can you please suggest me soap?
Is anal fissures or ulcers a permanently curable disease by taking homeopathic treatment so that it does not recur after hard stool?
I have pain in my anus from last 2-3 days 1st day was very painful When I go to bathroom it increases and also having loss motion.
My child is suffering from rash. Do I need to wipe off all the ointment every time I change the diaper?
Hi Doctors, I am normal fair in colour. But from few months my face becoming too black. Not sure what reason. Can you suggest any natural remedies to get instant glow and to get fair.
My stomach is giving pain to me. My continent colour is dark chocolaty. I'm not feeling well. Please help.
1) Cleanse - Cleansing and moisturizing is equally important to restore the softness of the skin that is at the risk of getting lost because of pollution etc.
2) Exfoliate - It is crucial to remove dead skins and assist in improving blood circulation on the face, specially during summers. The most common and effective way to exfoliate is by using a pack made at home by mixing besan, milk, rose water and haldi, mixing into a paste and apply. Wash off after it?s dry.
3) Wash - Make sure you wash you face at least twice a day, once before stepping out of home and once after you are home.
4) Hydrate - Drink water! Yes, the more water that goes into your system, the better your skin will look from outside. In summers, our bodies lose a lot of moisture which dries our skin. Staying hydrated ensures that the skin is happy.
5) Tone - You go outdoors during summer and almost instantly all the pollution particles start settling on your face. This is why toning is very important. Toning also cools your skin.
6) Use Sun Protection. Try staying indoors as much as possible, specially during the afternoon hours. Apply sunscreen, wear sunglasses and cover your skin with clothes or hats. Use water based moisturizers.
7) Ditch Aerated Drinks - Avoid consuming aerated drinks as much as possible. To quench your thirst, plain water is the best solution. If it is flavor that you wish, then drink detox or flavoured water.
8) Cool - Cucumber, watermelon, papaya, curd are good for your skin. They also cool your skin.
Hello 17 years old. I'm suffering from chapping of lips (white layer forms). I tried using lip balm which has wheatgerm oil. Also vaseline petroleum jelly. Though it makes the condition of lips good and clean. But only for temporary. Purpose. I don't want prevention for chapping of lips. I WANT CURE. I used to lick my lips continuously. But I stopped it. But this white layer forms again and again. Please guide me how to get "CURED" waiting for your reply. Thank you.
Don't be fooled by cosmetic advertising: Myriad creams, lotions, and potions at the drugstore and cosmetics counter make promises they could never deliver on. My recommendation is to keep it simple: Take an advice with good dermatologist. All you need is a basic cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and broad-spectrum sunscreen to keep your skin in tip-top shape. Everything else is just dressing.
• Make Sure "Natural" Is Really Natural
Toxic synthetic chemicals are the biggest issue in the beauty industry today, so it pays to hone a keen eye when it comes to examining product labels.
• Say No to Fragrance
A loophole in federal law doesn't require companies to declare any of the dozens of toxic chemicals that a single product's fragrance mixture could contain. Artificial fragrances, which frequently contain phthalates, can also trigger allergic reactions and other health problems..
• Choose Nontoxic, Recyclable Packaging
You can never go wrong with glass because it's recyclable and has no danger of leaching toxins into the product contained within. As far as plastics go, polyethylene terephthalate (PET), also known by the recycling code #1, and high-density polyethylene (HDPE), #2, are most frequently accepted by municipal curbside recycling programs and are considered safe; polycarbonate (#7), may leach the endocrine disruptor bisphenol-A, or BPA. Polypropylene (#5), another food-safe plastic, is also a good alternative, though less easily recycled.
• Choose Organic Beauty and Grooming Products
Organic ingredients are those grown without synthetic fertilizers or pesticides, which is healthier for the planet and healthier for our bodies. Better yet are botanicals grown using biodynamic farming methods, which go beyond organic by emphasizing an even more holistic relationship between the soil, plants, and animals.
• Sidestep the Petrochemicals Used to make emollients for face cream or found in the form of coal tar for scalp-treatment shampoos, petroleum byproducts can be contaminated by cancer-containing impurities. A nonrenewable and environmentally unfriendly resource, petroleum barely belong in your car, let alone on your skin. Identify it on labels as petrolatum, mineral oil, and paraffin.
• Make Your Own Green Skin Care Treatments
The best way to know exactly what goes into your skincare products? Make your own. Not only will you save money and packaging, but you'll also get the satisfaction that no preservatives or toxic chemicals were used in the process.
• Stay Beautiful Inside and Out by Being Healthy
Diet and exercise should play vital roles in your skincare regimen, as well. Besides working up a good sweat to keep nutrient-carrying blood circulating throughout your body, be sure to feed yourself plenty of protein, healthy fats (such as omega-3 fish oils or flaxseed oils), complex carbohydrates, and fruit.
Dr. Jangid, MD, Skin
Dermatologist, AIIMS, New Delhi
My face was not lukin charming and glowing I am always like dull and lazy am 21 years old girl please tell me remedies for glowing face and make it attractive and I have unwanted hair also on my face please tell me natural method to remove it.
Naturally I am light brown skin. But due to lack of awareness in past years my hands legs I foots. Have grown more darker. As I drive daily in two Wheeler for about 30 kms. Though I use cloths. My face has also gone dark. Except parlour s what other treatment s can b used for bringing the real colour of skin. Pls help.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face I used cream for 2 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Have you been noticing that some parts of your skin have turned dark and dull recently? Do you have ugly blotches and spots developing on your skin that keep on worsening? These may indicate that you have been affected by a medical condition known as skin darkening. Also known as hyperpigmentation, it is commonly caused by the overproduction of a pigment known as melanin. Although skin darkening is not a harmful condition, it demoralizes an affected person.
Types of Hyperpigmentation:
There are several types of hyperpigmentation or skin darkening. They are:
Lentigenes: This type of skin darkening refers to on the dark brown or black marks on skin surface.
Solar Lentigenes: This type of skin darkening includes sun spots, age spots or liver spots. These are spots, which are caused due to exposure to the sun.
Melasma: This type of skin darkening, also called as mask of pregnancy, occurs due to hormonal changes of pregnancy. Some areas of the facial skin become blotchy and pigmented.
Causes of Skin darkening:
There are several conditions, which may lead to the occurrence of skin darkening or hyperpigmentation. They include the following:
Hereditary factors: Some inherited factors present since birth may be responsible for the change in the skin complexion and the development of patches.
Skin disorders: Several skin disorders may cause the darkening of the skin, resulting into the formation of blotches and the skin becoming thicker.
Vitamin deficiency: Insufficient consumption of essential vitamins such as vitamin A, E, C and B complex may result in darkening and roughening of the skin. Vitamin deprivation also makes the skin look dull. Liver disorders: Certain liver disorders are also responsible for hyperpigmentation. A dysfunctional liver may lead to darkening of the skin.
Hormonal changes: Hormonal changes within our body and during pregnancy in women may also cause skin darkening.
Exposure to UV rays: Overexposure to the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun may lead to skin tanning. This causes overproduction of melanin, which in turn results in skin darkening.
There are several ways in which you can prevent skin darkening. They include the following:
Avoid exposing yourself directly to the rays of the sun.
Try to apply sunscreen every time before you go out in the sun.
You should drink plenty of water and always keep yourself hydrated.
Try to abstain from consuming too much of spicy, oily and rich foods.
You must intake a lot of fruits and vegetables, which are rich in vitamin A, B, C, and E.
There are many options for treating the hyperpigmentation, from skin lightening peels to lasers. A properly planned customized skin care routine and treatment options can minimize, the pigmentation on your skin dramatically.