Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am suffering from stomach ached evey time. I want relax from this pan. I was checked sgot and sch from my blood.
Hi, I am having Ring Worms near my genital area. They come and go after every week. They stay for like 4-5 days, after 8-10 days they re-appear. First I thought it was normal ring worm, so I used a standard medicine Four-Derm for it, it gives me relief and within 2-3 days effects are shown. After some time, ringworms appear again. This is happening to me for last 10-14 months. Sometimes the outbreak is so severe that it appear in may inner thigh and near my anal area as well. P.S. I did not have any kind of sexual intercourse with any body, ever. Please suggest.
Iam suffering from cold since last 3 days. Actually this is winter tme and I resides karimnagar so an I get any suggestion.
I am Diabetic since 10 years and Asthmatic since childhood. Diabetes is under control thru drugs and asthma thru a long acting beta2-agonistic Salmeterol inhaler and a Cartico-steroid inhaler Budecort plus Doxolin tablets. At present, I am having a lot of sweating, which is localised to forehead and face and not at the arm pits even due to this chill weather in Bangalore. Is sweating a physiological response to a wheeze or is it connected to the heart? Please confirm. I am 58 year old, with a family history of Diabetes and hypertension. Please be specific in your answers. Thanks.
I am 28 years old. And I have problem of piles. Some small small meat part has come near the way. 3 small meat parts. It is soft. But sometimes due to eating outside food it gets hard and stars paining aswel. Please suggest me what should I do. It is from last 10 years.
I have the digestion problem I go to the stool about three times a day and the stool is in very liquid form I am also not releasing the gas (CO2) it is really very big problem to me please suggest me some medicine I had visited to some doctors but they did not get success to cure my this problem.
Sugar addiction is basically a relentless sugar craving that is triggered in the brain due to mental hunger or an inherent sweet tooth. Yet, excessive sugar is not a good thing in the long run. It can lead to diabetes and various other issues like high cholesterol, hypertension, and obesity. Also, people whose grandparents have suffered from diabetes need to be especially careful of such sweet cravings as it may trigger the same problem in them too. So how can you cut sugar out of your life? Here's a list of tips.
- Detox or Gradual Scaling Down: While many people are in favour of gradually scaling down your sugar intake and slowly cutting it out of your life in a matter of weeks and months, there are experts who believe in stopping intake of it. A clean break from sugar is said to have a beneficial detox like effect on the brain and body. Many experts recommend cutting sugar out of your life in one clean swipe.
- Replacements: Using other substances like honey or even extracts from the Stevia plant are known to be a good replacement plan for cutting down your sugar addiction. You can start by introducing your system to these replacements in your daily beverages like tea, coffee or lemonade, before moving on to the use of organic honey for desserts and baking, as well as other sugar-free desserts and puddings.
- Fruits: The best way to get your sugar indulgence fixed is to have a good dose of fruit. This can help in giving you a good amount of dietary sugars which are natural and do not harm the body in the long run. Also, fruits are a healthy way of ingesting sugar even as you get valuable nutrients, vitamins and mineral - one arrow, many targets!
- Clean Up: Take a walk around your home and find all those secret candy stashes. Also, look for your dessert and pudding trays in the fridge. Now take all this out and give them away or trash them. Once you remove the option of snacking on sugary treats, you will be in a better place to avoid it altogether.
- Magnesium: Your chocolate craving might actually be a call for magnesium that your body is missing out on. Similarly, a mental hunger pang may actually be a need for water or some solid food. Avoid the sugary rush and take the healthy route instead, with the help of nuts and dairy.
Controlling your sugar addiction can save you from various ailments even as it gives you a healthier lifestyle.