Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Shyamkant BhasaleYour feedback matters!
I have issues with my menstrual cycle and often have irregular periods with abdominal pain. Please advise.
I have periods problem from past 5years and also I have more hair falling problem. Even it was completely my hair count was reduced. Please suggest to do to improve my hair as well as to get regular periods. I tried many medicines and courses but no use with that. Only for the particular period it was regular. I have pcod problem as well. Please suggest.
I am 25 years married woman. Suffering from fibroadenoma in both breast. On nipple something hard thing I don't know what is this its paining.
I had sex many a times. But the fact is that I get tired after a while doing missionary position. please suggest something to improve this and some tips on spicing my sex life.Please tell.
When you decide to donate an organ that could make someone normal again, you are actually giving the gift of life, even after you are long gone. Organ donation is the preservation of organs after someone's death, and a cause supported by many people around the world.
Read on to find out everything there is to know about organ donation!
- What is Organ Donation?: Organ donation is the process of pledging your organs through recognised institutions, so that the same may be used after your demise. This pledge usually allows the transplant of healthy organs as well as tissue that can be used to benefit someone who has been going through life without the said organs or without properly functioning ones. While some donations like the kidney as well as some part of the lungs can be done while the donor is still living, most of these transplants happen after the person's death.
- Types of Donation: There are three ways in which one can donate organs. The first is brain stem method where the person's brain activity has stopped due to an injury. In such a case, the heart and other organs may still be working due to life support system like a ventilator. The next method is circulatory death where a cardiac arrest gives rise to the complete loss of function in one's heart and lungs, which can lead to a state where the person cannot be revived. The third kind is living donation like kidney transplant or a small section of one's liver or lungs.
- Importance of Organ Donation: The importance of organ donation cannot be stressed enough. This potentially lifesaving act can help in bringing back someone's sight or give them a heart that beats normally. With organ donation like kidney transplant, one will not need to go through dialysis again. Also, organ donation can save much time, money and effort in painful treatments and give the person a whole new lease of life. It is also important because it ensures that the vital organs are used by a needy person even after the death of the donor.
- Importance of Physical Health: The physical health of the person is important in such cases because the donation should not have negative implications for the wellbeing of the patient. Through a system of donor assessment, the donor is checked for infections and other ailments including HIV so that the same are not passed on to the patient.
- Organs that you can donate: Starting from the eyes to the kidney, lungs, heart, pancreas, intestines, bones, as well as bone marrow and even the skin and corneas, one can donate a number of organs. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Dear Sir/madam, Please tell me precaution my wife she is 3 months pregnant. but some time she feels pain in stomach for some time.
I missed my periods from passed two months but my home pregnancy test aso is negative. I HV got too many pimples on my face.
Constipation is when a person has difficulty passing stool or has very dry stool. With processed and refined food habits on the rise, constipation is also becoming a rampant problem. The food passes through the large intestine, where a large part of the water is reabsorbed and stool is formed. This is expelled from the body, and if there is constipation, this passage of stool can be difficult, painful, and may be accompanied by bleeding too.
Constipation is common in children as well as among the elderly. Children eat a lot more junk compared to adults. As age progresses, elders begin losing teeth and they chew less which leads to indigestion and thereby constipation. Treating constipation should be a conscious effort as it does not have a single remedy. A combination of dietary changes including all aspects like fiber, water, caffeine etc. can help in treating constipation effectively.
- As the first thing in the morning, drinking a glass of lukewarm water is good. Add some baking soda to this, if you are feeling bloated, it aids in cleansing the bowels.
- Ginger tea is another great remedy to induce bowel movements in the morning.
- A glass of warm milk with a little honey or sugar is a good remedy for constipation.
- Warm water or milk with Isabgol husk at bedtime helps bowel movements in the morning.
- Applying a few drops of lukewarm castor oil over the navel when going to sleep can help in easy passage of stools in the morning.
- Guava, pears, oranges, grapes, papaya, apples, and other fruits add roughage to the diet and help in easy passage of stools.
- Soak some raisins in hot water, cool it, crush and strain them. This is very effective for treating constipation in children.
- A glass of carrot juice or papaya juice is very useful in treating constipation.
- Drink about 8 to 10 glasses of water to avoid constipation. The artificial juices and canned drinks do not count in this, as they only make it worse.
- High-fat, processed foods, alcohol, and caffeine are major causes of constipation. So one should avoid them to a large extent.
- Including small amounts of olive oil, castor oil, and ghee help in lubrication and easy passage of the stools.
- Triphala, which is a popular Ayurvedic preparation, can be mixed with warm water and consumed to prevent constipation. Given its bitter taste, you can add a small amount of honey to it. It has antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-parasitic properties. This helps in overall cleansing of the colon and is not just a short-term remedy.
- Yogasanas like pavana muktasana, yoga mudra, dhanur asana, and vajrasana have major benefits on the digestive system, including releasing accumulated gas and passage of stools.
Following these tips and maintaining dietary and lifestyle discipline is very effective in providing long term remedy from constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Nicotine addiction or tobacco addiction refers to an acute dependence upon tobacco products primarily due to the presence of the nicotine drug. In other words, nicotine addiction refers to an inability to stop using tobacco products despite the knowledge and awareness that it is harmful to you. While nicotine only induces addiction, it is the presence of other substances in tobacco which makes it damaging and injurious to health.
Nicotine has the tendency to produce effects in the brain, both physical as well as mind altering, that give temporary satisfaction. This is precisely why people get hooked into the habit of tobacco consumption, which eventually leads to addiction. Unfortunately, stopping tobacco use immediately can also lead to several withdrawal symptoms, like agitation and restlessness.
The main reason why tobacco is so addictive is due to the fact that nicotine releases neurotransmitters such as dopamine in the reward centre of the brain, which in turn improves your mood and gives you temporary pleasure.
Causes of nicotine addiction can either be physical or behavioral, for instance situations or feelings, which make you crave for tobacco. These include:
- Specific times during the day, say after every meal or during breaks at work
- While defecating
- While drinking alcohol
- Stressful or depressive situations
- At the sight or smell of a burning cigarette
- Peer pressure
- While driving
Symptoms of nicotine addiction include:
- You are unable to quit smoking despite frequent attempts.
- You experience withdrawal symptoms after attempting to quit.
- You continue to smoke despite the awareness that it is injurious to your health.
- You forego social as well as recreational activities because of your need to smoke.
Related Tip: "Effects of Smoking on Sexual Health"