Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shyam Sunder
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shyam SunderYour feedback matters!
I am eating gram regularly with milk at every morning from 5 years but no any result in health progress.
FIGHT the FLU (Influenza) through Education and Awareness.
By – Dr. Dilip Pawar (Pediatrician)
• FLU is caused by Influenza virus (Swine Flu is one of the types of influenza virus flu)
• It mainly affects the respiratory tract and causes diseases varying from mild cold to very severe pneumonia which may be life threatening.
• Flu becomes serious mainly in small kids, old people, and patients having poor immunity due to other diseases.
• Patient spreads the infection by coughing and sneezing infected droplets in the air.
• Flu treatment should be started in all patients and their high risk close contacts as advised by the treating doctor.
• Other measures include isolation of the patient, bed rest, lots of fluid intake, use of face mask (N95) and frequent hand washing by patient.
• An effective method of prevention is yearly Flu Vaccine. It should be given to all kids below 5 year of age, all high risk patients and patients with poor immunity.
• Immunity develops after 2 – 3 wk. of vaccination and last for 6 to 12 months.
• Educating others at home, in schools, offices and society helps in controlling the spread of FLU.
• For any queries and doubt feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or post your query on facebook.
My fasting sugar is 126 pp sugar is 180. I wud like to go for homeopathy/ayurvedic medicines pl suggest
I have a face n skin problem from a past week its look like a ringworm, when I start treat it will go on my skin then continue coming after a week what should I do I do not know pleas help my face skin.
I want to ask .when I masturbate I take 3 to 7 mint to ejaculate. But when I got blowjob from my girlfriend it take 20 25 mint to ejaculate. Why? Is it normal?
Excessive gas can be defined as bloating, belching, flatulence and burping. It does not matter what you call it, but what matters is how you treat it and get relieved from the embarrassing symptoms.
Here are some ways in which you can avoid gastric problems:
- Avoid eating foods that can cause gas or acidity. Vegetables which are known to cause acidity are Brussels, Onions, Garlic and Broccoli; dairy products like cheese, milk, ice cream and whole grains can cause acidity. The reason is that these products have fiber, starch and sugar which cannot be digested easily, thus causing pain in the intestines. Fruits which contain sorbitol and aerated drinks should also be avoided. Eat everything but in moderation.
- Avoid drinking before meals as the stomach acids are lost and the food cannot be digested well. Water and liquids should be taken half an hour after a meal for a better digestion.
- Food should be eaten slowly. Eating and drinking quickly, allows a lot of air to go into the stomach with the food. This in turn can cause a stomach pain.
- Over the counter drugs can be taken for immediate help in digestion. These medicines contain enzymes which aid in digestion. The enzyme works to dissolve the sugar that is found in many fruit and vegetables.
- Some habits like chewing gum, drinking from a straw and smoking, etc. causes air to fill in the stomach, thereby, leading to gas.
- Artificial sweeteners such as sorbitol should be avoided as these are difficult to digest and can easily lead to a feeling of bloating.
However, all the pains might not be due to gas and could be a sign of something serious. These could be:
- Lactose intolerance: This is the inability to digest milk and milk products. The sugar in the milk is known as lactose and cannot be digested easily.
- Irritable bowel syndrome: People who suffer with pain in the lower abdomen constantly might be suffering from IBS.
- Colon cancer: If the pain lasts too long then getting a screening done is a good idea to rule out if one is suffering from colon cancer or not.
- Upper gastrointestinal disorders: If one gets belching occasionally, then it is alright, but a constant belching might be a sign of gastrointestinal disorder in the upper tract. These could be gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), gastroparesis, or peptic ulcers.