Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shyam SunderYour feedback matters!
In a day more time my nose blocks and it is difficult to me breath and I breath by my mouth. But it is very difficult to me while eating that I have to breath and eat by mouth. I consulted a doctor he advised me to use nasal spray and the results is good. But I do not want to use this daily so give me solution to come from this problem permanently.
I am recently married. I am not feel sex life. How to increase feelings. And also sperm release out more and more. Give me suggestion how to enjoy sex life.
I am 25 years old. I have a problem of catching cold if I eat something cold. Or if I inhaled smoke or dust. Am allergic to dust. And this will finally lead to sinusitis problem. Sinusitis not a problem now aftr medication. But this cold will affect me every time. This started from my childhood. Till now it's continuing. Any medical measures for this. Scan results when I took during scan for sinusitis showed my nose bridge have a slight bend. please help me with any medication or advise.
Everyone can understand that men feel anxious and upset when they are diagnosed with erectile dysfunction. However, not many know that if these feelings are not dealt with then you may suffer from anxiety, depression as well as erectile dysfunction. The statistics agree with this statement that 82% of men who suffer from erectile dysfunction also suffer from depression. The science also agrees with this statement that depression causes chemicals in your brain to get out of balance and this may mean that you have lesser sexual desire and perhaps even impotency. Here is how to diagnose as well as cope with erectile dysfunction and depression and anxiety.
Diagnosing erectile dysfunction and depression:
Erectile dysfunction is a very common problem as about 50% of men above 50 years of age suffer from it. Infact it is now becoming common in as young as 28-30 years of age. Therefore, it is crucial to recognize depression when it is part of the problem. Here is how depression is diagnosed when it is known you have erectile dysfunction:
1. Loss of Sexual Desire
2. Erectile dysfunction starts happening after a traumatic event like loss of a job or of a loved one
3. Feelings of stress, anxiety or frustration
4. Pessimistic outlook to life
Coping with erectile dysfunction and depression:
Being unable to deal with erectile dysfunction can cause men to lose their self-esteem, feel angry, anxious and frustrated, or even lose interest in sex altogether. This can threaten their relationships and may even result in depression. Erectile dysfunction is treatable, but the time before and during treatment may be difficult. Here is some advice to assist you and your partner in getting your sex life back on track.
1. Antidepressants: Antidepressants are used to treat depression, however some antidepressants worsen erectile dysfunction, therefore it is crucial that you explicitly explain your condition to your doctor.
2. Behavorial Therapy: Therapy is performed by a mental health expert who will identify and help you overcome all the issues which are depressing you.
3. Counselling: Counselling by an experienced sexual therapist can help. Therapist who can identify the core issue and works upon with the patient to identify the issue and helps the person step by step over come the same. Repeated sessions may be required. And if possible both partners should join the sessions.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.