Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. ShyamYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am 24 years old. I am single and is suffering from swollen ankles and also feels tired every time.
My Wife is 70 years old, was on treatment for osteoporosis for almost 8 years. She had undergone in 2009, lumpectomy operation for her Breast cancer presently she is OK. She is taking yearly injection of' aclasta' for osteoporosis. Still she complains of pain in left leg right from hip joint to the foot. She is using hand stick while walking inside the house. She is also a spondylitis patient for more than 15 years. She uses collar. She is not confidant while walking and complains of pain in legs especially left leg even while on rest. She had even MRI of spine and hip joints. Orthopedist says her MRI is not showing any abnormalities except age related degeneration. But she finds fault with the Doctors that they are not giving her any relief from pain in the left leg except some pain killers and routine osteoporosis drugs. We are always in search of some relief from some quarters.
He was suffering from diabetes from past 15 years. He had never taken the insulin. But from past 1 year he had swelling in his left leg also he is handicapped. Plss sugest me why he has swelling in his left leg?
I am a female, age 40 yrs. After I wake up in the morning my hands and part of legs get numb and there is tremendous pain in the hands and legs. But as soon as I start my daily routine in the morning, the pain tends to reduce and finally goes off. This started from a finger moving to the whole hands and now to legs. Please Advise.
I have leg pain for last 1 month onwards even though I was not walk more distance and no heavy work also. What should I do for this.
My wife fell down from my bike at her back with holding kid. Fortunately, kid didn't get anything hit as she covered from her front. It has been there for 8 days and she says she's feeling inner pain at lower back pain and hand elbow. I am planning to take her to the doctor. But, I guess, they definitely ask us go for x-ray or some scanning. Could you please suggest what would be the treatment for this to take care of her?
I used to run daily but in my knee I have problem if put some pressure on my knee it got pain otherwise normal. Pain is slightly minute but not getting over.
When I wake up every morning then I fell that I have pain in my back but after 20 or 30 minute when I walk it does lost so what should I do in this?
I am 36 years female suffering from unconsciousness and on touch feels pain in right thumb from last three months. Nothing has been found in test of thyroid, x ray & blood.
I have pain in my feet from toe to heel. All the bones in feen pain. I got my vitamin d examined and fount to be in order. Please suggest some remedy.
Hello, I am anurag singh tomar and I an 28 years old. I have a small ganth in bach side. And I have also in my left arm wrist and some times it shows on left arm wrist and sime times it does not show and its paining when we move wrist up and down. So please tell me what should we do for this.
Shoulder impingement is a serious condition leading to severe pain in the shoulder blades of a person. Such kind of shoulder pain may affect anybody anytime. It basically affects the area of your shoulder facing stress due to any sort of overhead action. An impactful pressure on the tendons of bones constituting your shoulder gives rise to this disorder. This syndrome can affect a person who paints, swims, lifts or plays tennis on a regular basis. Once caused, persistent rendering of similar activities can worsen the case. If you are suffering from shoulder impingement syndrome, treatment under an experienced medical practitioner is indeed necessary as otherwise, you may have to suffer from tendinitis or bursitis.
Take a keen look at the symptoms of shoulder impingement
1. Disabling pain in and around the shoulders
2. Under the effect of such excruciating pain, a person has restricted use of his or her arms and neck. He or she will face difficulties in reaching to a higher position above his or head. Aiming up behind your back will also be a challenge with the existence of this syndrome.
3. There is considerable weakness in the muscles of your shoulders, preventing you from working with full vigor
4. If left unattended, shoulder impingement can worsen to cause Rotator Cuff Tear where the tendons tear into two distinctive parts.
Available modes of treatment
1. A doctor might prescribe you anti- inflammatory drugs to relieve you from excess pain. These drugs should only be taken under the close monitoring of a specialist as they might have acute side effects. You might feel nauseous or might have an upset stomach after consuming these medications.
2. Stretching your arms above your head while holding your body in an erect posture can be of great help. This stretching exercise should be tried out in a warm shower for better results.
3. Other exercises under the supervision of a physiotherapist can come to your rescue as well. You should try to move your thumb up your back to recuperate from shoulder impingement.