Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShyamYour feedback matters!
I am a 30 year male and while having sex I am getting the ejaculation very soon. Please guide me how can I have sex fore more time. And is there any medicine I can take before sex to enjoy more time.
Hi I am 29 and suffering from early ejaculation I am soon getting married what will be the solution to this problem.
I am 26 years old person, I am basically from Hubli but now I am staying in Bangalore in a P. G. From last one day I am suffering from cold and fever. And here no one to help me. What should I do now?
I am 34 years old last year doctor has operate tongue cancer after operation radiation also last 15 days I have ulcer in my mouth so any problem.
I am 24 years old and I am not able to gain weight. My weight is 45 kgs only. Please suggest how to gain ?
Sir I am 20 years old my height is 162 cms I want to grow tall I want to join Indian army kindly help me.
Will 5 gm of ashvagandha powder taken every day by a woman in 50s already passed menopause will add to her weight and that's too substantially. Gudica Mahesh.
Burn surgery is very common these days. Burn surgery is usually done on people who suffer from major burns. Reconstructive burn surgery is usually required in the last stages when the initial burns have healed to a certain extent. Usually reconstructive burn surgeries are done on patients who have suffered from huge accidents and have burnt their face, neck and hands to a great extent. Patients requiring this surgery usually become unrecognizable after an accident.
When is reconstructive burn surgery recommended?
- If you have been involved in a household accident and the scars have not healed completely. Surgery might not totally heal the face, but it can improve your basic functions like breathing, smelling, seeing or tasting (if most of your senses are burnt and disfigured).
- Reconstructive burn surgery is also very useful for acid attack victims. Sometimes, burns are not only caused by fire, but it is also caused by chemicals and acidic substances which are worse and can completely burn and disfigure your face. When hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and sulfuric acid come in contact with your skin it seeps into the skin and burns off your nose, cartilage and sometimes even causes blindness. It disfigures your face completely, reconstructive burn surgery can do miracles, though it cannot bring back your previous features and skin texture, but it does make you look more recognizable.
- After a burn, facial scarring occurs which leads to the loss of eyelids, hair, nose and lips. In this case burn surgery is required.
How to take care of yourself after a burn surgery?
- Regular stretching should be done, especially if the areas of your burn include your hands, legs, joints, etc. Do as much as activities as possible like getting dressed and grooming yourself. It will also make you more self-reliant and give you confidence.
- Depression is very common after a burn surgery. A reconstructive burn surgery will not magically make you look the way you used to. A lot of sittings is required and remember, appearance and looks do not matter much. The wounds will fade away with time.
- Itching is also very common after a burn surgery. If this problem persists, you should consult your doctor for a moisturizer.
- Avoid sun exposure. Don’t go out in the sun, because the U.V rays are extremely harmful and can singe your already sensitive skin; you can also get skin cancer.
- Custom pressure garments should be worn to protect your skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.