Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shyam
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShyamYour feedback matters!
I want to burn my fat which fat burner should I take pls help is it good for health. Does it work for long term or for short period only.
What is the procedure for abortion? Also, if I undergo an abortion at my first conception, will I become infertile thereafter? Please advise.
Hi, I am suffering from hair fall. I'm facing yet because so many dandruff on my head are causing fall. any solution to stop this.
I am 26 year old men. I have diabetics and high blood pressure. Now my blood pressure is 80/125 and hba1c value is 5.6. Before one month I take a ecg it shows techcardica but echo test show normal. I fear about stroke. Please help me.
I have a hair fall problem and as well as acne problem. My hair is falling from root. How to get a thick hair and what is the percent solution for acne pimple problem. Due to the body heat I get the pimples nd after some days it goes bland again it comes .plz help me.
Hi, I have a very dry hair. Due to which I have a lot of hair fall. I have split ends too n I love long hair due to which I do not want to get a hair cut done. Please sugest me on how can I grow my hair longer n stronger. Thnku.
I want to know if there is any permanent solution for filling. As per my experience filling and crown is temporary as it does not last long. So kindly get back to me with the proper solution as I have filling to be done in my teeth. So looking for your concern.
1. Ragi: Known as finger millet, this is a fiber-rich, gluten-free superfood that’s perfect for vegetarians. The generous amounts of protein and calcium with its abundance of other vitamins and minerals, this super cereal can also reduce your risk of stroke and regulate blood sugar levels, weight watchers and diabetics can truly enjoy this grain because of its low glycemic index.
2. Walnuts: These nuts don’t just add crunch and flavor to your meals. Walnuts also have a wide array of nutrients and polyunsaturated fats to offer you. From tryptophan to omega-3 fatty acids to antioxidants, a lot of benefits make it special.
3. Chia seeds: A classic superfood, even just a tablespoon of chia seeds is full of calcium, protein, and micronutrients. Your heart, joints, and digestive system will appreciate you for making chia seeds a part of your daily diet.
4. Ghee: Once considered a cause of obesity, clarified butter has made a comeback as a global superfood. Though dense with calories and saturated fats, ghee is also free of sugar, protein, and carbohydrates. A healthy drizzling of ghee over your meals will allow you to enjoy its many vitamins, including conjugated linoleic acid, an antioxidant containing anti-viral properties.
5. Figs: The high amounts of fiber in figs have made them a treatment for constipation and skin infections. Figs are also known to be more nutritious than raisins, dates, and even apples. The proteins, calcium, iron, and potassium in this super fruit make it a healthy addition to salads and desserts.
6. Apricots: A fruit that’s delicious and healthy both dried and fresh. The nutrient-dense apricot has been known to aid in digestive health and lift up energy levels. Whether you choose to have it fresh or dried, you can enjoy your apricot knowing it’s packed with good stuff like vitamin phosphorous, and fiber.
7. Black rice: A nutty and fragrant must-try for rice lovers. This grain is high in fiber, iron, thiamine, and antioxidants, especially anthocyanin, which reduces cholesterol and improve liver function. If you’ve grown tired of quinoa or brown rice, then consider giving black rice a try.
8. Alphonso mango: A cup of this seasonal fruit will give you 76 percent of your daily vitamin c requirement. The potassium and vitamin c in this tropical treat can also lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure. Eating this when you can will help you feel full longer while also boosting your digestive system’s ability to burn calories.