Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shwetha B Kidiyoor
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shwetha B KidiyoorYour feedback matters!
Hi doctors. I'm really very much worried I got terminated my 5 month baby bcoz of some abnormality. Bleeding was there till 2 and half weeks When will be my period starts When can I try baby I'm. Really living with big pain I got terminated on March 7 Bleeding stops on 27 March.
Hi, as per doctors suggestions we tried sex since 8 months. Still my wife not conceive. Sperm test is found ok. Now doctors suggested folic acid and vitamin D3 tablets to my wife. Pls suggest?
Hi I have regular periods 28 days cycle. Last periods happens on september 9th and it long for 7 days. Then intercourse on 24th september. After that on 5th day means september 29th, I got bleeding first light and then heavy with stomach pain. It long for 5 days. I confused that it is implantation or periods. And till now october 24th no periods. Is their a chance of pregnancy or any possibility to get periods on oct 29th?
I am a 25 years old female. I am married for a year now. I am trying for a baby from 6 mths and eating flexolite tablets but still not conceiving. Can you please help me with this.
Hello doctor, I am 33 years old and my son is 8 years old but now I am single mother one year hogya husband se alag hue and intimate hue but last few months se mera white discharge hota rehta ha kabhi kabhi jisme smell b hoti ha so please btaye what should I do and q hota ha white discharge? Koi dar vali baat to nhi ha?
Hy im 32 Years old height 5.4, weight 74 Kgs, at age of 29 I have birth to boy but at early at 28 weeks due to preclamcia n I under gone with dialysis but very soon in just one month I was fine no medication fit. But now I would like to go for another baby has I had problem while first pregnant I want to have three kids, is there any chance I can go to twin is that possible and is that safe for I mean will I have any problem. Im in dubai at tge movement please suggest me some medication and bless me with twins.
I had sex with my girlfriend and then gave her ipill within 2 hrs. After that she had her periods just after 4 days. But from then she is not having periods for 2 months. Is she pregnant?
Is there any chance of pregnancy if I don't use condom but ejaculate outside vagina of my girlfriend? is it safe enough.
After getting pregnant is it possible to do a miss carriage? Is there any proper medicine or other way to do miss carriage?
My last periods date was 16 feb. It was last on 21 But today again very light bleeding and cramping started.
Hi doctor I took 6 months treatment of siphene 50 mg tablets course then 3 months without medicines that time I will be get pregnant means it is too long already 18 months over please tell me My egg not growing so she told. I don't have periods problem it is regular now.
Hi I am 34 years married female, on 4th feb I got a pre-term labor (it was 6 month of pregnancy) and failed to survive the child though a living baby was born, my postpartum bleeding stopped by 16th feb, now on 28th march I am experiencing mild cramp and very faint reddish tint bleeding with minor brown tint mucous. I really don't know whether its my menstrual period or not? And is this normal too?
When it comes to losing weight, everyone stresses about eating right and exercising, but there’s one thing we often forget and that is drinking right. So, drinks such as carbonated drinks and alcohol can add to your weight while others can help you get slimmer. Some of the best drinks that can help you burn calories include:
- Water: Water not only keeps you hydrated, but can also help you lose weight. The more water you drink, the more calories you will burn. Additionally, drinking water before meals helps reduce your appetite. Drinking water through the day also reduces the urge to snack between meals and helps control your calories intake. If you want to flavor your water, don’t drink packaged juices but instead infuse your water with freshly cut fruits.
- Green Tea: Green tea is rich in flavonoids that increase a person’s metabolic rate and the rate of fat oxidation. There are many types of green tea available today and one of the best types of green tea is the Matcha green tea as this is the richest source of antioxidants. Do not add milk or sugar to green tea.
- Mint Tea: Tea made from fresh or dried peppermint leaves has a very low calorific value and is a great substitute for soft drinks and processed juices. This type of tea is ideal for the summer and winter months and is also rich in antioxidants. Once again, you can use honey to sweeten your tea.
- Black Coffee: Coffee can keep you awake but it can also help you lose weight. Coffee is rich in chlorogenic acid compounds that act as antioxidants and slow down the body’s production of glucose. Simultaneously, this lowers the production of fat cells. Black coffee can also suppress your appetite and stimulate your metabolism. Plain black coffee has negligible calories as long as there is no sugar added to it.
- Vegetable Juice: Vegetables are a rich source of vitamins, minerals and fiber while being low in calories and fat content. Thus, you can never have too much vegetable content in your diet. Drinking vegetable juice before meals reduce your serving size and your total calorie consumption. When juicing vegetables, using a juicer reduces the fiber content in your juice and hence, it is better to blend the raw vegetables.
- Grapefruit Juice: Grapefruits are low in calories and high in fiber content. It also helps manage insulin levels and energy metabolism. Like other juices, the ideal time to drink a glass o grapefruit juice is 20 minutes before meals.