Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shwetha B KidiyoorYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, my frnd asked you a question yesterday for my problem of frequent urination. From december 2015 I consulted a doctor he made test of UTI and uc. In reports. There is. Under chemical examination PH is ALKALINE, ALBUMIN is (+) and sugar is nil. And under Microscopic examination. Pus cells were 8-10 and epithelial cells were 3-5. RBC nil. Crystals nil. Casts nil. Others YEAST CELLS (+). In urine examination. And in urine culture and sensitivity test result came out is. Growth of escherichia COLI > 10 is to power 3 ORGANISM / ml of URINE AFTER AEROBIC INCUBATION AT 37° C. It is found that m suffering from urin infection for which doctor gave me medicines in January. Then faced same problem in feb and now today again it is started from morning m feeling very frustrated have to go washroom again n again and I feel very much pain in vagina during urination. My periods are normal. And you answered her question that it is due to poor hygiene or transferred from male during sex. Dr. Actually m 19 year old girl and I never had sex in my life till date. But I mansburate sometimes. So it is due to mansburate or something else? Because m virgin n never had sex. Please explain me in brief so I can understand each and everything about my problem.
My wife is having an problem of white discharge from the age of 15. And she is having a usually problem of back pain, and tired ness. Please reply about the treatment. And is this type of discharge dangerous?
Sir Meri wife 5 month 10 day ki pregnant hai aur me uske sath continue sex karana chahta hoon koi problem to nahi hogi aur agar hogi to kya problem hogi aur sath hi bataye ki me apni wife ke sath sex continue kab tak kar sakta hoon aur kis prakar kar sakata hoon jisse wife ko koi problem na ho aur intercourse ka best tarika bataye jabki sir agar me kabhi sex karata hoon to penis ko vegina ke andar dheeme dheeme dalta hoon aur kabhi semen ko vegina me hi nikaal deta hoon kabhi vegina ke ooper to sir sahi tarika bataye ki kya me continue sex kar sakata hoon aur agar kar sakata hoon to kaise karoon.
Cancer is the term that is used to describe a wide variety of malignant diseases. It is the second commonest cause of death in the world.
• The exact causesfor cancer is not known.
• It is multi-factorial disease – many factors contribute or predispose this condition.
• Modern diet – increased intake of junk food and decreased intake of fibers and roughage. adulteration of food, over milk and vegetables production by uses of hormones,
• Age, environmental pollutants or social, emotional factors influence the disease. stress
• Family tendency. nuclear family, working women, always stress in life, alcohol, smoking in female
• Exposure to radiations. over uses of gazett, mobile, internet, radiation in atmosphere
• Occupational exposure to pollutants – lung cancer.
• Increased consumption of cigarettes - lung cancer.
• Tobacco chewing – oral cancer.
• Chronic alcoholics – liver cancer.
• Use of contraception, excess sexual freedom, virginity, women with no children – cervical and uterine cancer
* Uses of hormones, antibiotics, antiallergic and steroids frequent since childhood during cold coryza cough, bronchitis, pneumonia, many disease
* More vaccination
• Late marriages, women who have not breast fed there children – breast cancer.
• Non vegetarian diet especially high consumption of meat and red meat.
• Obesity hypertension and diabetes have been seen to be associated symptoms.
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS:
• Most of the time there is no presentation no pain, cancer usually is detected accidentally and by the time it is detected it has spread in the whole body.
• Painless swelling in breast or at the site of cancer.
• Intracranial space occupying lesions can present with fits, severe headaches, vomiting, papilloedema.
• Abdominal lesions can cause constipation.
• Bronchial lesions present with cough & shortness of breath.
• Hemorrhage from various orifices.
• Pain either due to nerve compression or due to distension of an organ.
• There can be deep bone pains or referred pains.
• In terminal cases depression, loneliness & irritability.
• Tumor may cause obstruction affecting ingestion, digestion absorption, malabsorption through secondary intestinal changes.
• Pain, fatigue, depression, Anxiety, Nausea vomiting and diarrhea.
• Taste changes- mouth blindness develops – bitter and sweet thresholds are altered. Patient will avoid chocolate, coffee, tea, red wine, citrus fruits red meat cheese due to altered taste
• Low intake of food can cause severe weakness
• Loss of weight.
• Food aversion
• Early satiety
• Loss of body cell mass
• Emaciation- loss of subcutaneous fat and body protein leading to weight loss and muscle weakness.
• Metabolic disorders – altered metabolism of fats, proteins, carbohydrates, glucose, vitamins, minerals and electrolytes.
• Immunodepression- changes in the function of the immune system.
• Hyponatraemia and Hypercalcaemia
• Acid-base imbalance
• All these symptoms can be exacerbated by cancer treatment like chemotherapy or radiation.
• Give high energy and high protein diet.
• Wide variety of food should be selected to ensure all vitamins and minerals are included in the diet.
– Increase intake of antioxidants like vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium.
• Include Japanese sea vegetables (arame, hijiki, kombu, nori) in diet if available, they are remarkably nutritious.
• Wheat grass juice is recommended – grow wheat grains in a pot – grass comes up in a weeks time so its advisable to plant seven pots so as to have every days supply. Extract juice from these grass and consume twice a day. It helps you to develop immunity and remove toxins from the body.
• Consume ½ cup of bitter gourd every morning. Advisable to add little ginger and turmeric to it. You can also add honey or jaggery to it, to alter its bitter taste if required.
• Daily eat 3-4 mint and basil leaves.
• Have high energy food / drink like sugarcane juice, fats.
• Consumption of sesame seed / oil is advised as it is a very good tonic and has anti-cancer properties.
• During the cancer affections and treatment, there is high demand for energy hence fats are required in high amount. Hence it is recommended to fry food rather than grilling them.
• Vegetarians should increase their consumption of pulses and legumes (peas and beans).
• Consumption of fresh fruits and raw vegetables is advised.
• Milk and milk products should be avoided to those patients with intestinal damage who are also lactose intolerant or those who cannot tolerate, digest or absorb a normal diet in such case liquid supplement formula can be used.
• Multivitamin supplements may be required in case of digestive and metabolic disorders. Should be taken as indicated by your physician.
• Tube feeding can be used in patients who cannot or are unwilling to take food orally.
• Parentral feeding – is considered when there is gastro-intestinal tumors or gastro-intestinal tract is not functioning.
Thank u for answering me. Am doin homeopathy from anjali mukerjees clinic but no results am on treatment from 8 monthts.what are your charges would like to know and where is your clinic located
I am 30 years old I had a miscarriage in 2013 April till today I did not conceive I visit to a doctor in january 15 for cause she says that I have pcos and a surgery. please tell me can it become mother without surgery.
Hello, Actually I want to ask about that I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend back on 20 may and its 29 may now. She usually had her periods around 26 of month but its been 29 and she didn't have them. I gave her i Pill emergency pill very next day we had sex 21 but still this can you help me what to do? I also during sex I ejected outside!
I am 25 year old married girl I took ultrasound and my report is uterus: anteverted and measures 55x50x64mm. Endometrial cavity appears in midline and normal myometrium appears homogeneous. No mass seen. Right adenexa show an area of altered echogenicity size. 44x39mm from which ovary could not be separated. Left ovary: normal in echopattern cul-de sac show fluid. Impression: right adenexal mass.
My Grand mother died because of breast cancer. I was obese since 15 years and was PCOd. Due to joint pain, sciatica and spine pain, I was not able to exercise. I have recently reduced 31 kgs. But I still feel the pain in my breast. On ultrasound nothing came out. Do I suspect something wrong. After reduction of 31 kgs my periods are normal.
Hi. I want to ask about pregnancy yesterday me and my gf met but we don't have intercourse I only drop my sperm on her vagina. So I want that she will get pregnant or not is there any chances of pregnancy. My age is 20 and her age is 20.
Hi. I m almost 40 years n hv symptoms of menopause, like hot flashes, depression, didn't get my period since 4 months. Wt to do. Is thr any harm in getting early menopause. Pls advice.
Me & my bf had sexual relationship last month after that I had my periods after three days now even this month I had periods But its never regular as I am suffering poly cyst ovaries will i have chances of pregnant.
I am 27 and having severe body ache. I am not able to sit for more than half an hour as my back aches alot and can not walk for more than half a km. As m getting bad leg ache. I think it is due to pre-menstrual issues. Though, I got my periods today and still getting this issue. Kindly suggest.
I m 31 weeks pregnant. Scan shows the breech presentation of baby. Now cesarean is the only solution or there is any chance of normal delivery. Too much worried abt cesarean. please help.
Hello doctors, I had a sex with my fiancee during the month of April from 22nd, 23,26,27,28th all in protective condition. She ate a I pill tablet on 26th later her period date is on 7th may and it come late by 3 days on 12th may and last for 4 days. Now the next period Date is 10th June and late almost by 3 weeks. Please suggest what need to be done. Now she is feeling headache and pain in stomach with weakness. She is fasting as ramadan In progress. Please suggest what need to be done.
Homoeopathy is a complete science based on the principle 'let likes be treated by likes' so any treatment in homoeopathy takes care of individual as a whole i. E. Treating the individual in disease not the disease per se.
Homoeopathic medicines are highly diluted and potentised that when we use higher potencies the powerful nanoparticles of the medicine are released which have the power to cure most inveterate diseases ever.
Homoeopathic medicine should be selected after thorough case taking and individualisation only so that one minute dose may heal the individual completely but it is seen people self medicate and suffer later from the medicine symptoms itself cause as a general rule they have no side effects but in proper and minimum dose 'a medicine which can cure piles, tumours, ulcers, thyroid, cancer, if taken continuously and inappropriately why cannot lead to such disease symptoms which then become almost impossible to cure'
For some women, a period can be more than just uncomfortable. There are a number of menstrual problems that could affect women. These range from irregular periods to excessive bleeding and premenstrual syndrome. The good news is that homeopathy can be used to effectively treat these problems. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the problem instead of the symptoms. Additionally, it has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic forms of treatment for menstrual problems:
- Sepia: Sepia can be used to treat late menstruation as well as scanty blood flow. It is also helpful is the period is accompanied by pain and a sense of weight in the pelvic area and lower back. This can also be used to treat irritability and depression.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is helpful in cases where menstrual bleeding causes substantial weight fluctuations, bloating and water retention. It can also be used to treat irregular periods and scanty or excess blood flow. Pulsatilla is also used as a form of treatment for the severe griping pains that can accompany menstrual flow.
- Cimicifuga: This is used to treat irregular periods and painful periods. It also treats mental unrest, nervousness and irritability triggered by menstruation.
- Lycopodium: In some cases, delayed menses can last longer than normal and have an abnormally heavy blood flow. In such cases, lycopodium is an effective homeopathic remedy.
- Belladonna: Excessive menstrual bleeding and early menses can be treated with belladonna. This type of menses is also accompanied by intense pain that is relieved by standing and cramps in the back and arms. Belladonna is also extremely useful in acute cases of endometriosis and inflammation of the ovaries.
- Creosote: Excessive blood flow that is intermittent and preceded by abdominal bloating can be treated using Creosote. This blood flow is usually dark brown in colour and accompanied by an offensive odor. Creosote can also be used against ulcerations in the female genital organs, burning pain and soreness.
- Helonias: Pain extending from the back of the uterus and loss of muscle strength in the genital organs can be treated with helonias. It can also be used to treat leucorrhoea or dark, offensive vaginal discharge as well as displacement of the uterus.
When prescribing medication for a menstrual problem, a homeopathic doctor not only looks at the symptoms presented but also the personality and lifestyle of the patient. Hence what suits one person may not have the same effect on another. Hence, if you are facing a menstrual problem, it is best to consult a doctor at the earliest.
1. Slow down. When you are outside or in a place that is not air conditioned face reality, move slowly and put your brain in low gear.
2. Always be hydrating. Drink ice water, cold juice, non-caffeinated ice tea. Have it with you at all times. This is especially important if you live somewhere that is both hot and humid.
3. Stay ahead of your thirst. Related to the above tip, don't wait until you are thirsty to drink up, force yourself to drink and drink and drink.
4. Sorry, no caffeine, no alcohol. In case, number 3 got you excited, a cold beer might be refreshing but it will suck the moisture out of your interior. Same with caffeinated drinks.
5. Shut out the sunlight. Even if your apartment or office is air conditioned, shut the blinds. Sunlight equals heat.
6. Wear loose fitting clothes. Inside wear shorts, baggy t-shirt, flip-flops. Forget the underwear and socks. When you are outside wear loose, long-sleeved clothes (shirts, pants, skirts) of light material.
7. Keeping the sun off your skin provides more surface area for sweating, and so is actually cooler. Wear a cap or straw hat.
8. Change your schedule. Get up at 5 a. M, go for a walk while it still bearable. Get your work done early so you can crawl around the rest of the day.
9. Crank up the fans. If you don't have air conditioning and even if you do, promote air circulation throughout your house or office with fans. Start them up early in the day before it gets hot.
10. Turn off the lights. Light bulbs emit heat so use your lights as little as possible. It's a good idea to switch your bulbs to eco-friendly ones, such as fluorescent or led bulbs because they emit lower levels of energy and thus, heat.
11. Minimize the use of heat producing appliances. If you have to use the dishwasher, washing machine or dryer, if possible, use them at night or early in the morning.
12. Don't go anywhere. Except for places you have to go, such as work, avoid travel unless it is at night or early in the morning when it is much cooler.
13. No cooking. Fix meals that don't require cooking. You'll only heat up the kitchen and yourself.
14. Eat high water content foods. Many fruits and vegetables, such as watermelon, cantaloup, grapes, cucumber, and tomatoes, contain 90 percent or higher water content by weight. Eating them in abundance will keep you hydrated.