Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Sir I am 28 year old lady sir from 1 month my tongue get fold when I want to speak and I can't speak clearly.
Good day 1 week ago saturday I had a very bad injury I fall down on ice and injure my left leg. I went toi the hospital and stayed one day there now they saying my muscles above my left knee (ferrum) was a little bit broken open and we can do two things they told me or we make operation or put a brace. I have chosen for a brace and they told me 4 weeks home to recover with the brace and do not walk too much and walk with crutches. My question is will I recover with my leg totally after a lot of rest and do not walk too much.
I have done my root canal in the teeth in a last year now in that teeth my swelling is come and the pain is going on so I consult to Dr. and it says to me to take it out the 7th and 8th number teeth is there any other way to recovery it.
Continuous pain in tooth ( lower molar whose upper part had broken some days ago). what is the medicine? it is very urgent.
I am facing some problem with my mouth smell can you suggest to relief from smell in mouth and teeth.
Hi, there are thin black lines developing near my gums. Earlier it was only below one tooth but now it has spread to adjacent teeth as well. Please advise what steps shall I take to get rid of this?
Hi I am 21 year old and I have a problem of infection in my mouth. There are a lot of bleeding as well as swelling what can. Do please suggest me.
Hello Doctor, I have heard that when it burns use tooth paste on it so that it will not bulge. Is this true?
Having repetitive involuntary chewing jaw movements. I was prescribed trihexyphenidyl, propranolol 10mg, fluoxtine 20mg.
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.