Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pathologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Shrikant PankantiYour feedback matters!
I'm 16 year old. 3 months pahle Mai achank se behosh hoke gir Gyi aur mai lgatar behosh Hoti rhi. Jb Apne najdiki doctor ko dikhaya to unhone bola ki ye mirgi ka lakshan h.doctor ne kuchh medicine di thi, unke dwa se asr hua ki ab behos hona km ho gya h.bt mere body me bahot pain rhta h, Shoulder me, headache, backbone pain etc and 2 or 3 days me behosh ho jati hu. Mujhe consult kre ki Mai Kya kru.
I have paining in my whole left leg since 15-20 days, its become higher at night when I will led down over bed, I will not able not weak up directly from bed.
I am 17 years old. I can't do any work because of my body pains. Even I can't able sleep properly. If I do work my body pains are very high. So please tell me a remedy for my pains.
My brother having viral fever we consulted to a Dr. He is taking medicine on time but the issue he is feeling very low even can't walk properly having body ache .neither eating nor talk with anyone. My question is what I can give him to eat so tht he will get well soon? Suggest best thanks in advance.
What are the symptoms of flu and how to avoid one? I have body pain and temperature with reasonable headache with sneezing.
I am a 35 years old man. I am suffering from pain over the whole body including head, neck, shoulders, arms, palm, back, thighs, calf and ankles. Whenever any part of my body aches I gets stressed and worry for a long time about the same. My blood sugar, lipid profile, uric acid are within normal limits. My doctor has prescribed Epalrica MP once daily after dinner for one month. I have learn that it is used to treat diabetic neuropathy. As my blood sugar is within normal limits is it the right medicine for my condition?
A Frozen shoulder is a shoulder joint with significant loss of its range of motion in all directions, especially when we turn the arm upwards and away from the body. It is also known as Adhesive Capsulitis. According to ayurveda it is known as Avabahuk and it is caused by vitiated vata dosha. Due to faulty dietary habits and life style vata dosha is vitiated and it travels throughout the whole body. Where it finds the blockage of channels it accumulates there and in avbahuk the channels of the shoulder joint get blocked and it causes accumulation of vata dosha there. Vata dosha causes symptoms like pain, pricking sensation, stiffness and difficulty in movements.
Causes of Frozen Shoulder
- Inflammation, scarring, thickening and shrinkage of the capsule surrounding shoulder joint.
- Injury to the shoulder joint
- Tendinitis, bursitis and rotator cuff injury
Prevalence of Frozen Shoulder
It is more prevalent in patients of Diabetes and chronic inflammatory arthritis of shoulder joint, after chest or breast surgery. Long-term immobility of the shoulder joint can put the people at risk to develop frozen shoulder.
Management of Frozen Shoulder
1) Sukhayurveda Detox and Purification therapy
We at Sukhayurveda concentrate on treating the root cause of the disease. Frozen shoulder is mainly a disease of vata dosha and first of all we give the therapy to pacify vata dosha. Our detox therapy includes abhyangam, Oil Bath i.e. Pizichil and Herbal Bun Massage medicated enema and nasayam i.e. nasal insufflations in case of frozen shoulder. These therapies vary from person to person according to their constitution and disease causing factors. This gives a lot of relaxation to muscles surrounding shoulder joint.
2) Proper Nutrition
SukhAyurveda Consultant provides detailed understanding of which foods to favor and avoid for your condition. Favor foods that are easy-to-digest, nourishing, cleanse the physiology, strengthen digestion and balance your body’s inner intelligence.
3) Ayurveda Herb
Sukhayurveda consultant advises various herbal formulas according to the disease. Drugs like rasna, nirgundi, guggulu etc. have a good pain relieving effect in joint disorders like frozen shoulder. The above mentioned drugs should be taken only after consulting a Qualified Ayurvedic Physician. We at Sukhayurveda provide various formulations of all these and many more herbs.
4) Life style and daily routine
SukhAyurveda Consultant advises proper life style to the patient for reduction of the episodes of exacerbation and rehabilitation. Sedentary life style, excessive exercises, cold exposure and wandering in rain should be avoided. Bathing with cold water should be strictly avoided. Warm water bath is recommended.
5) Yoga Therapy
Physiotherapy and yogasanas have a major role in restoring the movements of the Frozen Shoulder. We at Sukhayurveda provide specific yoga therapies and exercises for the patients of various Diseases. Shoulder rotation exercises help relieving pain and increase shoulder joint movements. Maintaining as much range of motion as possible in your shoulder is important. Sukhayurveda consultant advises you how to move your shoulder joint through comfortable range of motion planes to avoid further stiffening.
6) Strengthening the Body's Natural Healing and Self-Repair Mechanisms
Sukhayurveda not only cures disease by therapies but also boost one’s inner strength to fight with diseases naturally. The healing response is one of the most complex and coordinated activities within the human physiology and often cannot be strengthened significantly without a comprehensive natural approach. We not only gives relief from pain but also make internal environment strong to not to develop the disease again.
Taking together, all the SukhAyurveda health programmes described above you can create the ideal mental, physical and behavioral environment for healing.
I had cervical myelopathy. I had laminectomy four months ago. I was on catheter and after surgery catheter was removed. Now my condition is I can urinate but I have to stand for 1 minute to urine to come out. Four months of operate has gone. I have to stand 1 minute to urine to come out and it comes with pain. Why is it so? How can be solved?
Sir mai jab bee sunlight mai ratha hu tu mara sarer me pain hota hai asa lagta hai ke koi sui chub rahe ho.
Head and limbs pain me so much pain that I do and sometimes the whole body is rigid, so all told me that treatment should be erased.
Lower abdomen pain can originate from a range of medical issues. In some cases, the pain disappears just like the way it came, in some cases, it takes longer medical treatment to cure the pain. Once the origin and the root cause of the pain are diagnosed, there are plenty of medical options to cure the pain. In this piece, we will briefly touch upon the causes of lower abdomen pain:
- Appendicitis: This is one of the most common causes of lower abdomen pain. It typically originates from the right side of the stomach and soon diverges into the other side as well. The pain can become unbearable in a matter of hours.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: This is an infection that is caused in the reproductive system of a woman. This is often characterized by vaginal discharge, fever, weakness, intercourse related pain and pain in the lower abdomen.
- Miscarriage: In case there is a loss of fetus on or before the twentieth week, the mishap is termed as miscarriage. It results in acute pain in the lower abdomen pain, vaginal bleeding, back pain, fluid expulsion from the vagina etc.
- Fibroids: This is a growth in the uterus that is often non-cancerous and is commonly characterized by symptoms such as heavy periods, constipation, pain in the legs and back area, pain in the lower abdomen area, frequent urination etc.
- Cancer: A cancerous growth in the lower abdomen area can lead to very sharp pain in the back and surrounding area. The pain is dull in nature and slowly spreads to other areas in a short interval of time.
- Cholecystitis: This is a disorder that results in swelling of the gallbladder area. It results in a sharp pain in the lower abdomen area. A doctor needs to be immediately consulted if a person is suffering from this disease.
- Intestinal obstruction: When the lower bowl gets blocked due to the contents of the lower intestine, a person can feel a sharp pain in the lower abdomen area.
- Salpingitis: When a woman faces stiff pain in the lower abdomen area due to an inflammation of the fallopian tube, Salpingitis is the culprit behind it. This is a sexual disease and needs a doctor’s consultation to get rid of it.
- PMS: A woman can face throbbing pain in the lower abdomen area during her monthly periods. Other symptoms include cramps, weakness, fatigue etc.
- Endometriosis: When there is an extension of the uterus tissue just outside the wall of the uterus, it leads to symptoms such as lower abdomen pain, cramps etc.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome: This is a disorder of the hormone and can lead to symptoms such as heavy periods, a growth of facial hair accompanied with sharp pain the lower abdomen area.