Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shri Thanavi
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shri ThanaviYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/mam From the last one week my hair fall is been increasing. I do not want to lose my hair As from the last 3 months I am living in mumbai Even I am using anti hair fall shampoo bt not able to control dat Please suggest what to do.
I am 22 years boy and last year I had pimples in my face but now pimples are no more but they had left light black spot. I have used soframycin cream to get heal from pimples. Now I use alovera get. But still there is not that fareness in my face. Please Do recommend me anything from which I get clean and fare face.
Hi! I m 29 years old, mother of a two year old girl. M suffering from a skin allergy for past 1 and a half years. Firstly it was only on my middle finger but recently i' ve been noticing it around d back of my neck. Which includes severe itching at times and pus kind of bleeding during worse. It enhanses due to contact with juicy things like tomatoes, ginger, etc. Please help and let me know what directions to follow further?
Lybrate | Dr. Shyam Agarwal speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am doing gym for last 2 year. Now stretch marks is starts to appear on my arms and shoulder. Please suggest me a way to remove those marks.
I have black spot on my face and from last 6 years I have pimple on my nose. I consult many skin Specialist but no result. Could you give me some good solution for this.
The abnormal growth of the endometrium tissue outside the uterus is known as endometriosis. Ideally, the abnormal tissue is supposed to break down and exit the body. However, in this condition, the tissue is unable to pass out of the body. As a result, the surrounding tissue tends to get irritated and leads to the formation of scar tissues.
The various causes of endometriosis include:
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system might render it incapable of destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in the attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Retrograde menstruation: Instead of passing out of the body, under this condition, the blood flows back into the pelvic region via the fallopian tubes. When these cells attach themselves to the pelvic cavity, it causes endometriosis.
1. Pain during sexual intercourse
2. Pain during periods including pelvic pain, especially during periods, lower back pain and abdominal pain.
3. Excessive bleeding during periods
The major complication that results is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent the combination of the egg and the sperm and thus, impairs your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder also tends to increase the risk of ovarian cancer in some women.
How can it be treated?
Endometriosis is usually done using surgery or medications.
- Medication: It usually involves painkillers.
- Hormone therapy: Some of the hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Progestin therapy
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: If a patient wants to become pregnant, surgery is done as much as possible without harming the uterus and ovaries. Suggested procedures include laparoscopy and traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive technologies: An example of this form of treatment is In Vitro Fertilization.
- Hysterectomy: Under severe circumstances, total hysterectomy is conducted in order to facilitate the removal of cervix and uterus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.