Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shravan Kumar Regonda
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shravan Kumar RegondaYour feedback matters!
I have a small lump in my mouth in inner lips. It doesnt pain but feels like moving around when I touch. I smoke 4 ciggaretes a day. Do I have to worry. Its been 4 days.
Filling has been done in my teeth today to prevent cavity. What are the further precautions which I should take?
Hi. I am 24 years old. I hav developed a gap in my lower part of upper central incisors. 2 teeth appear to bend outwards n so ders a gap. Would like to know the best way to corect that n how much time its needed to corect?
I have constant white tongue and back of tongue always smells. I am able to wipe it off with a tongue cleaner but the problem is, the stench returns after a while. Plus I need to clear my throat always and very often as I could see mucus dripping down my throat which is termed post nasal drip when I researched it online. Due to this, I am getting tonsil stone formation every day which I need to clear it manually and it's disgusting. Above situation results in chronic bad breath which ruins my life. Guide me where to start and how to treat this.
Sir I'm 20 years old boy I have been chewing gutkha from 3 years now my mouth is not opening fully I consult to a doctor he gave me treatment but no progress so help me.
I lost my one front teeth of lower jaw, I want to fix a artificial teeth ,I lives in Sitapur, uttar Pradesh, India. 261001. I want a expert dentist to do this job near to my location. Can you help me.
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.