Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shoba RaniYour feedback matters!
I am seeking from high fever and headache and I pregnant since 9 month so I can take a medicine.Please tell.
I am 20 year old female. I missed my periods. The due date was 24 December. 3 pregnancy tests came negative. I was involved in unprotected coitus with my partner. Am I pregnant. If not, whats the reason for my delayed periods.
I am 18 years old. Everyday morning when I woke up I am seeing a small piece of closed blood only once. My period ended last friday is it common to bleed ofter period?
Mam my wife is pregnant about 2 month but ultrasound report in absent cardiovascular activity but my wife is not any one problem or pain now till days so Dr. advise abortion so please help what will be decide.
My frnd took unwanted 72 within 48 hrs (evening 0530) of having unprotected sex. Afterdat again c made unprotected sex vry next morning n took unwanted 72 empty stomach at 0755 morning. Is it a serious issue as c took 2 tablets within 24 hrs n one out of them was taken empty stomach. Pls reply.
My wife is 17 weeks and 6 days pregnant. Can we travel in train which is almost 14 hours travel. I booked tickets on third AC. She has low lying placenta risk when we took 3 months Ultra sound test. But doctor told that no need to worry as it is common at that time (3 months pregnant) Please advice me can we travel in train?
I got a swelling in my butt cheeks and vagina what is the problem. Why it is happened ? What should i do ? Please advice.
I am 8 week pregnant and find a spotting two times. In scanning doctor told no problem for baby. When I walked more the problem happening. My medicines are progesterone (vaginal) folic acid and aspirin. Dr. What are the things I want to take care.
I have 3 years old one baby boy and planning for second child since last 4 months. I have removed my copper t since last 4 months. I just want to know how do we know when I'm going to evaluate and is there any side effects of copper t on conception after its removal.
1. Go for a walk - If you live close to your workplace then quit taking your two or four wheeler to work. Better still, even a public transport is a strict NO. Either ride a bicycle or simply choose to walk down the lane. While at work, avoid sitting for consecutive hours at your workstation. Take a break and walk in your office complex after lunch with friends. When at home, avoid being a couch potato. Head for an early morning walk to the nearby park. You may even take a leisure-walk in your garden area or in the street nearby post dinner. Walking is indeed the easiest way to stay fit!
2. Replace the elevator with stairs - Use the stairs instead of the elevator. You don’t waste any time and you don't have to go out of your way to work on your health! At places with escalators, walk up the stairs it's no harm. It's easy and can be done daily.
3. Simple Exercises - Spending a lot of time in front of the television or desktop? Why not utilize it with some stretching exercises. While you're at home do some yoga, stretching or sit ups and during your office hours, simply do some eyes, legs, wrist and neck rotation exercises. This way, you will keep yourself distracted and at ease.
4. Use music as a stress buster – Music keeps your brain relaxed making you more energetic and lively. Have some fun while doing your daily chores at home and work. Play some peppy music and dance to those tunes. Not only will your mood be elated but this will also help you burn some extra calories. While at work, its best to put on your headphones and bid work-load stress goodbye. This will calm your nerves and will help you focus better!
5. Don't outsource house work - You can start doing more of high energy things like washing your car, getting a cup of coffee/tea from the office cafeteria, digging the garden or reorganizing the closet to include physical activity in your lifestyle! Usually you have someone to help you with these little home and office chores. However, if you chalk out some time and do these simple things, not only will you save on money but also add a really healthy practice in your schedule.
Now that you have these smart tips, include them in your lifestyle and prepare for a better and healthier future!
Dr Jayesh Pavra. (M D Medicine)
Hello. I need answer. I am very scared about that. When me and my wife do sex and I discharged semen in her vagina but when I out my penis from her vagina semen comes automatically outside. Please tell me why its happen everytime even though I discharged after fully insertion.
Dear Sir/madam, How many time can we have sex weekly/monthly if we want to have baby. Which are the best days to have sex after menopause. After intercourse semens come out even while putting pillow under his hips. Please suggest me to have healthy sex and baby.
So me and my boyfriend had sex a few days ago and in the middle of it I started hurting so we stopped. Well I went home a day or 2 later and I noticed the skin around my vagina was dry and looked scabby, this has happened to me before but I payed no attention to it just thinking it'd go away. The.
As we know summer is going to start means it is end of winter. It generally starts from March till June. This is hottest season.
Our god has beautiful creation that food given to us according to season. Here I want to discuss about fruit which we should must consume during summer season. They protect from dehydration and keep nourished more than ever:-
1: Mango: This is the kung of all fruits. Specially it is summer fruit. IT contains 81 gm of water, 0.6 gm of protein, 0.4 gm of protein, 17 gm of carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and some antioxidants. It prevent constipation, manage heart problem, Treat anaemia, contribute in hair growth.
2: Watermelons: Containing 95.8 gm of water and very little carbohydrate, protein, fat, vitamins. This is rich source of iron about 8 gm .It contains lycopene which makes our skin young and prevent cancer.
3: Muskmelon: Musk melons are a powerhouse of health. It containing so many nutrients like Carbohydrate, Protein, Dietary Fibre, Sodium, Vitamin, Folic Acid, Niacin, calcium, magnesium, potassium, Carotenoids. It has a super high percentage of water, available in summer give cooling and hydrating effect. Their seeds contain many health benefits as well.
4: Grapes: One of the best fruit for summer containing 79 % water, vitamins, minerals. A poly-phenolic phytochemical compound (a antioxidants) found which protect from heart disease, nerve disease, Alzheimer, Anaemia, viral and fungal disease. It contains those nutrients which are equivalent to mother milk.
5: Lychee: A juicy fruit lychee have been said treasure of nutrients like carbohydrate, vit-C, vit-A, vit—B complex, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, etc. These are best for skin health i.e pimples and wrinkles. They also contain betacarotein, oligonol which keep our heart healthy. They are best remedy for cancers, cough, cold, sore-throat and also helpful in weight reduction.
Hi we had unprotected sex on my 2nd day of periods but its been 40 days I dnt got my periods so far. I had checked it on preganews in the morning but its negative with one line. I visited GYN at 6: 30 pm she checked n said there r lil bit of pregnancy visible. She asked me to have a ultrasound test.in the ultra sound it was not visible. What should I do?
I am suffering from pcod disease. what should i do ? and is there any problem to get pregnant in future?
I have very low sex time hardly 1 min. I am pure vegetarian means no egg no drink no smoking. My height is 5.6 and weight is 82 kg, I have 40% disability in my left leg. Please help me how I can increase my sex time.
Birth control pills also known as oral contraceptive pills are hormonal pills used to
Prevent conception and help in postponing or spacing of pregnancy.
Myth: pills cause weight gain and side effects like acne
Fact: with modern pills there is hardly any weight gain. Recent studies have shown that not much weight change with pill versus non hormonal contraceptive users. Infact modern pills can reduce acne, improve skin condition and facial hair growth with modern progestin