Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shoba
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShobaYour feedback matters!
Hi. My follicle growth is 14 mm n 11 mm on 18 th day. After the usage of siphene n injections. Doctor has given me hmg on this size. Will it help in pregnancy.
I have sex with my bf on 5 july. Now I get some problems. I means Sometimes feel like vomiting, stomach pain .Are this symptoms of pregnancy? I am confused. I have to confirm because I do not want to pregnant. please tell me confirmation. Nd tell me the natural abortion process of pregnancy.
Hello mam, I had sex with my partner on 29 may and my periods is started on that day Now my date is 30 june but still I can't get my periods is there is a chance of pregnancy Pls help me I don't want this If am pregnant then suggest any tablet pls.
One's child birth is a joyous and emotional time. After nine long months of pregnancy, one greets the arrival of baby with great anticipation.It is absolutely normal that the time post-delivery marks a drastic change in sexual desire. While both women and menexpect changes in their sex life immediately after the birth of a child, but as time passes by, it is normal for both partners to wonder when things will ever return to normal. It is a fairly common condition to have a decreased sex drive after giving birth and this feeling can last for months which can be attributed to many factors. Refer to the following tips to get your drive back.
Consult your Gynaecologist: One should take gynaecologist into confidence to discuss how one's libido has changed after child birth, who will in turn help to rule out any physical issues if any.
Emotional & Physical Fatigue: Nursing a new-born is no joke and it physical drains out. In a post-delivery scenario, ones libido has to fight with overwhelming emotional as well as physical fatigue that results from nursing of a new-born. One can share the night-time feeding with one's partner and try to catch up on the sleep with day time nap. One simply cannot look forward to sex if one is deprived of sleep.
Release the Pressure and Guilt: The body is still recovering and one may get a feel that one is not attractive as before which makes a dramatic impact on body image. Communicatehonestly with partner about the lack of drive. It is likely that he will also be experiencing similar issues and conflicting emotions. Giving reassurancethat oneis working on increasing the libido can help ease the pressure on both the individuals.
Prepare for Sex: Do anything to relax and get into the mood before hitting the bed. It can be as simple as a hot shower or a refreshing drink but it is important to help your body transition from mother to lover.
Use a Lubricant: It is hard to look forward to something that is painful.. Breastfeeding plays a significant role in the decrease in libido. Oestrogen is an important hormone that decreases with breastfeeding which affects vaginal tissues. The most common vaginal side effects of decreased oestrogen are dryness hence it's important to use lubricants to minimize the discomfort of vaginal dryness and make sex more enjoyable
Libido is complicated and there will be times one has to do even if one is not in the mood. Sometimes it takes a little nudge to get the libido back into gear. Once one gets over the hurdle of not being in the mood, one may just realise that one is enjoyingthe act.The good news is that this decrease in libido is temporary. With time and patience, one can rebuild a satisfying sexual relationship with their partner. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I'm 26 yrs old and gave bith to a girld baby 9 months before (normal delivery). Even after 9 months of delivery I could not reduce my weight. My actual weight before pregnancy was 52kg and after delivery my weight was 72 kg my height is 155 cm. My current weight is 62 kg. I'm doing household work, yoga excercise and taking care of my baby and i'm vegetarioan and taking balanced diet, but still I could not regain my original weight. Give me some solution for my problem.
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment which focuses on treating the cause of the disease rather than the symptoms. There are Ayurvedic remedies, which boost the immune system that keeps the body healthy. A well-functioning immune system is essential for your body to be in optimal health.
The various Ayurvedic tips that help in boosting your immune system:
- Use spices in your food: Various spices such as cumin not only add flavor, but also have certain properties which help in boosting immune system. They aid in the digestive process and allow the nutrients in the food to be absorbed more readily.
- Choose wisely: You must eat natural foods as much as possible for a healthy immune system. Eating processed foods creates various problems in the body which reduces your immune strength. Eating natural foods also provide your body with the necessary nutrients and vitamins, which are beneficial for the body.
- Limit alcohol intake: You should restrict alcohol consumption as it impairs the functioning of white blood cells in the body. It also impairs the oxygen delivery mechanism of the body.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy. Exercises such as running improves your cardiovascular endurance and increases stamina levels in the body.
- Sleep: You should get 6 to 8 hours of sleep to help your body recover and regenerate. Lack of sleep can impair the functioning of the immune system and makes you prone to various disorders.
- Herbs: Various herbs such as ginger, garlic and amla help to boost your immune system as they contain various medicinal properties. They increase the white blood cells in the body which enhance the immune system.
- Meditation: Meditation has been linked with lower stress levels; implying that it has a beneficial effect on your body.
- Pranayama: You should practice pranayama as it helps in strengthening the body and calming the mind. It reduces stress in the body thus enhancing your overall well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.