Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShobaYour feedback matters!
What should to be procedure cost, consultation and material cost for Copper T excellent quality umbrella end TIA.
I am 26 year girls and my periods is not regular due to poly cystic ovary. Period is come after 4 month or 6 month.
I have itching on my private part and itching mark also since five months please give me medicine and ointment for relief.
Yesterday I got miscarriage 9 weeks pregnant, I have third problem and now it's OK. Before all doctors told I can't get pregnant my AHM level is too low but I got pregnancy and that miscarriage. Why I got miscarriage? Can I get pregnancy again? And please don't call my number I can't talk directly with you. please send messages.
Last month after getting intimate she took a contraceptive name unwanted 72 and she had menz but this month she is not having periods she had 2 tests and the result was negative wot shall she do ? Will she go for a lab test?
How Ayurveda can treat chronic problems by balancing the Vata, Pitta and Kapha doshas in different parts of the body.
Hello, everyone, I am doctor P.K Srivastava. Especially I am talking about the problems that are chronic and many of them are located as no result. After so many investigations and ultimately the people come at last to me. I examine through the pulse and specialist in Pulse diagnosis. So I take the pulse of the patient and thought that I am going to the inside for their Vata, Pitta, Kapha balance or imbalance. So accordingly I find the problems with their Vata, Pitta, and Kapha and in which part of the body they are to be power having the pain. So I would like to say to everyone who is having such problems are not to remove from anywhere I invite those people who come to me. I am doing the service of mankind service to God.
As like that I went to the abroad so many countries through the mercy Ayurveda I found everywhere the people are welcome us and they have courage themselves and encourage ourselves also through the pulse diagnosis. And I try to my best to cure the disease. The symptoms by making their Vata, Pitta, Kapha balances. Mainly I am a specialist in Ayurveda and the gyne problems. Many of the people ladies they come of which so many problems which are not curable and I tried my best to cure them. This metabolic system is the main source of the energy if it is in the balanced state. If it is not balanced because of irregular diets and the behaviors. The people go to the shop and go to the streets and enjoy the food on the street where so many dirty things are around it.
Are there like their tests? Either it is decreasing their system of digestion or increasing them? So sometimes the Pitta is aggravated and after aggravation, it is vesicated creating the hyper acidity. Tympanitis, Constipation, Pain in the body or sometimes this gas goes up to the head having so much pain and people ask me I have pain the body I have severe pain in the head and I have taken so much pain relieving medicines But the effect is for three or two hours. I examined their pulse and found the pain is not the headache the pain is related to the gastric discomfort. So I am myself tried to balance these people and increase the digestion improvement and ultimately they felt ok. So I would like to invite everyone. I am sitting here in BF 125 Sector 27 Indira Market Noida. So the name of my clinic is Panacea Ayurveda health care. So please come and show your pulse. I will try my best to solve your problems. Doesn't matter it is the children case or ladies or gents. It is related to the mental or nervous system, digestive system or the lungs asthma, or joints pain Spondylitis, Migraine, sinusitis, the other problems are solved here.
One thing I would like to say that I am connected with the lybrate.com or you may check or call through Lybrate to me. So I will solve your problems. Anyhow, thank you.
While most of us think of peeing nothing more than a routine, there is a lot more science to it. There are definitely various factors which decide how much a person pees. It is normal for a healthy person to urinate between 4 to 10 times in a span of 24 hours. However, both less than this and more than this can be an indicator of ill health.
Also, the kidneys remove a lot of toxins and what is present in the urine is a definite indicator of overall health. It is not without reason that a urine analysis is done when any disease is suspected.
Factors determining urine output:
- Age: Infants pee a lot more than adults, who have more control over their peeing. With old age, again, the frequency increases.
- Water consumption: This is directly related to the frequency of urination. More water, more urination.
- Liquid consumption: Not all that you drink translates to urine. Caffeine and alcohol increase urine output. Caffeine is found in tea, coffee, sports and energy drinks, etc.
- Bladder size: Some people inherently have a smaller bladder size, and therefore cannot retain more urine. They will visit the bathroom more often. The maximum capacity is about 1.5 L.
- Conditions like pregnancy: Needless to say, as pregnancy advances, the frequency of urination increases. This is due to pressure on the bladder from the growing baby. Even after delivery, the frequency will be more for up to 8 weeks.
- Medication usage: For people with heart disease, kidney disease, and blood pressure, diuretics are given, which is intended to increase urine output. These people will have more urine output.
- Conditions like diabetes: One of the first warning signs of diabetes is the increased frequency of urination. Diabetics often have a greater number of visits to the bathroom.
- Conditions like urinary tract infection: Wherever the urinary tract is affected, it is likely to have more visits to the bathroom. Other associated factors like changes in color, odor, appearance and burning sensation while urination, can also indicate the underlying problem.
- Problems like prostate enlargement: This is one condition in men which can reduce urine output. The enlarged prostate blocks the prostate and so reduces urine output.
- Urinary incontinence: This issue, more common in women, is when the bladder muscles weaken with age. There is difficulty in holding urine for prolonged periods, and so there is a greater urge to urinate.
So, how much is normal?
- Anywhere between 6 to 10 times is normal for a person who drinks about 2 liters of water per day.
- Less than four or more than 10 is usually a cause for concern. This is of course if there are none of the above factors which can increase or decrease output. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Last month, after taking ipill, I got my period 5 days early. 15 November. Before I got on 21st every month. Now it's 15, I still haven't got. I am scared. My belly is gaining weight though I'm a thin person. Sometimes it's hard sometimes soft. Please help, I can't be pregnant.
Dear sir..m recently married.my wife is having irregular period since last 2 months.her last period was on 10 the of Jan.however she had taken medicine after consulting doctor on 26 the Jan..pregnancy test was also carried out lastly on 05 th of Feb.it was negative.. Pls suggest
I am 31 years old. Now I am planning for baby so I consulted Dr. In my ultrasound (tvs) result it is showing septa 6.4mm. My Dr. asked me for operation. So I want to know whether I should for operation or not.
Spinal Stenosis is basically the narrowing of the spaces in the spine that further causes pressure on the spinal cord as well as nerves. It has been observed that nearly 75% of cases, mainly occur in the low back that requires lumbar spine treatment. The type of spinal stenosis treatments received for this problem may vary, as it totally depends on the location of the stenosis and the severity of your signs as well as symptoms.
Here are some treatments offered by a spine specialist:
Sometimes, medications are prescribed by spine physicians to control the pain associated with spinal stenosis. Some of the common medicines prescribed are mentioned below.
• NSAIDs (Onsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs that help to ease the pain and reduce the inflammation. These mainly include ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB, others) and naproxen (Aleve), that are easily available without prescription.
• Muscle relaxants help to calm the muscle spasms that occasionally occur and these medicines includes cyclobenzaprine (Amrix, Fexmid).
• Antidepressants like amitriptyline are recommended to be given as tricyclic nightly doses to ease chronic the pain.
• Anti-seizure drugs are commonly used to reduce pain caused by damaged nerves and these medicines include names like gabapentin (Neurontin, Gralise, Horizant) and pregabalin (Lyrica).
People suffering from stenosis tend to become less active to reduce the pain caused by physical activities. This further leads to weakness in the muscles that is even more painful. Therefore a physiotherapist teaches some exercises to build up the strength, maintain stability as well as flexibility in the spine and improvement in maintaining balance.
3. Steroid injections
Because of this ailment nerve roots become a little irritated the spots that are pinched gets swollen. Thus injecting corticosteroid around that constriction that reduces the inflammation and gives relief to the pressure. Theses injections sometimes don't work for everyone and if they are repetitive, they can cause weakness in the nearby bones as well as the connective tissue. Therefore, only a few injections per year are suggested.
Surgery is considered, only if the other treatments don't work or a patient is disabled by its symptoms. The main aim of a surgery is to relieve the pressure on the spinal cord or nerve roots which is done by creating more space within the spinal canal. The main examples of surgeries suggested includes Laminectomy, Laminotomy and Laminoplasty.
In most cases, these space-creating operations help in the reduction of the symptoms of spinal stenosis. But sometimes the symptoms do not fully disappear or even get worse after surgery. Surgery even includes some risks like infections, blood clot in a leg vein, neurological deterioration or even a tear in the membrane that covers the spinal cord.