Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShobaYour feedback matters!
Mam I have a sex problem my husband have no problem but my body language not encouraged for sex last 2 years I will try to be pregnant but no result are there my reports are normal my periods are not properly come. Tell me the best soln.
Avoiding salt, losing weight, eating vegetables and stress relief are quick ways to lower your blood pressure.
Quitting smoking, decreasing alcohol intake, and reducing caffeine consumption are good long-term strategies to lower your blood pressure as well.
Focusing on balanced nutrition and eating foods that are low in cholesterol and saturated fat. These include fruits and veggies, whole grains, and low or no-fat dairy products.
In addition to exercise, other forms of relaxation like meditation or deep breathing are also helpful. Making the right lifestyle choices also helps control blood pressure.
Hi all, My period cycle is 28 days, so according to the previous month I should expect to get this 06th Dec 17 but I didn't get yet. Also I have done 3 times pregnancy test in every 2 alternative days by using 3 type of prega test kit. All are showing negative! please suggest me what should I do?
I had unprotected sex. After that periods wasn't proper. Like for first day less bleeding. Second day no bleeding. Third and fourth and fifth day full bleeding. After a week I took the test at morning 11 o'clock which was negative. All this was in March. In March I dint have any sex. So April periods flow was ok. Blood was proper dark red. Had few clots also. And on expected date and for five days. Any signs of pregnancy?? Shall I take the test again?
Mam meri wife ko period 10 ko huye h aur meri chutti 18 ko h toh kya mai us raat sex karu toh kya wo pregnant ho jayegi.
Meri shaadi 2004 mein hui. 2005 mein maine conceive kiya .magar sudden bleeding ki wajah se D&C karami padi. Us waqt mukhe pata nahi tha ki mera blood group A-negative hai. Or mujhe anti D nahi laga. Phir mujhe 2 or misscarriag hue. Lekin tab anti d lag gaya tha. Phir 1 ectopic pregnancy hui. Jiski wajah se mera 1 fallopian tube nikala gaya. Uske baad 2014 me mujhe phir conceive hua. Sabkuch theek tha magar baby ko heartbeat nahi thi. Cardiac activity na hone ki wajah se 8 week mein phir D&C hui. Tabse conceive nai hua hai. Main thyronorm 25 le rahi hoon. Or abhi 1 Torch test bhi karwaya hai usme rubella IGg positive (>70) hai or cytomegalovirus IGg positive (>20) hai.mujhe samajh nahi aa raha hai kya karoon. Abhi mujhe aisa feel ho raha hai symptoms ko dekhte hue ki maine conceive kar liya hai. Meri last period date 8 Dec thi. Phir bhi mujhe lag raha hai ki maine conceive kar liya hai .may be m not correct. But 1 hope to hai. please help me Dr. And please suggest me ki main kya karoon .sab Dr. Paise banate rehte hai fayda ho ya na ho. Mere ooper poora experiment kar daala .ek Dr. Ne to TB ki high does bhi 2 months tak khilayi .mera lever bhi ja raha tha. Mujhe tb thi hi nahi phir bhi. Ab samajh nahi aata kis per bharosa karoon .plz do something. Thanx a lot. Good Day. :-)
I had cysts in my fallopian tubes one year ago was disappeared after some time without taking any medicine. Now I got small few cysts in fallopian tube. I discovered when I was 5 weeks pregnant. Which medicine I should take to remove them and save my baby. What r the reason for fallopian tube cysts?
My wife is 49 years old breast feeding 1 year 2 month old baby girl. Now she notice vaginal liquid discharge. Is it a symptom of menopause? Is there medical support to elongate menstrual cycle?
Being flexible is not always about doing splits or doing some random bending. It is about achieving a level of mobility that will not hold you back from doing whatever you are able to do. Most people think that stretching or flexing your muscles and body as the first method to defend you from pain. But if stretching and flexing can be done correctly, it can lengthen one's muscles and give one relief from pains and aches. Stretching is also done to increase the functional range of one's joints and muscles. There are various ways by which one can stretch their muscles. However, the question which looms over here is which is the correct procedure and which is the wrong one.
The Wrong Vs the Right Way: Before discussing about the correct way, let us talk about the various wrong ways in which stretching can be done. The first rule is that if stretching is causing you pain or if it is hurting you, then you are probably taking it too far. A muscle needs to relax as much as possible, if it needs to stretch. If one is stretching so hard that he or she cannot relax then the muscle will not lengthen. Stretching should never be painful.
One should also avoid stretching for an insufficient length of time. Only a few seconds of stretching will not hold the therapeutic effects of stretching.
The following methods are few of the correct ways to stretch:
- Always start with the warm muscles. Warm your muscles by doing some aerobic movement or by applying heat with the help of a warm bath.
- After warming your muscles, monitor your level of discomfort. Let it go once you feel pain.
- Hold any stretch for at least 30 seconds.
Stretching the Correct Muscle: There are muscles, which need to be stretched and there are muscles, which should not be. So getting to know the correct muscles to be stretched is as important as knowing the correct procedure to stretch your muscles. Every muscle, which does not hurt should not be stretched. There are different types of muscles that cause pain like stiff, tight, short muscles and long muscles. Muscles that are tight should only be subjected to stretching. Stretching muscles that are too long is not a good idea.
Using Physiotherapists: Most people who cannot determine which muscle should be stretched and which should not be should consult a physiotherapist. Physiotherapists can quickly and easily diagnose muscular issues. They will also show ways to stretch which are most effective for particular needs.
Stretching should be made a part of one's life. It is a way by which one can become their healthiest self and avoid muscular imbalances.
I and my gf had sex 2 weeks ago but I did not insert myself into her but pre ejaculation had taken place after 2 days she had her periods. So is there any chance of her getting pregnant?
Life has its ups and downs, but often we hold on to the downs for much longer than the actual event. While the trigger or anger, pain and hurt are beyond our control, the amount it can affect us is well within reach. Here are a few ways to cope better with emotional upsets.
- Give yourself a window to be upset: Be realistic and give yourself a time frame to give in to your emotions. Whether, angry, sad or frustrated tell yourself that you have only 1 day to be upset. In a way, this will diffuse the anger, frustration and once this time is over, you can start planning ahead.
- Take responsibility: Try analysing what you may have done to make the other person react in the way he or she did. Focus on what you could have done better and you will find yourself feeling more empowered.
- Get physical: Exercise and other forms of physical activity decrease stress hormones and increases the productions of endorphins or happy hormones that elevate the mind. Exercising also gives you time to focus on yourself without distractions.
- Express yourself: Whether it’s through art or writing, find an outlet for your emotions. This keeps it from being bottled up inside and gets the pain and frustration out of your system.
- Breathe: Breathing techniques like ujayii and anulom vilom can help calm the mind down when it is troubled and upset. These breathing techniques also keep your emotions from escalating.
- Get company: It is never a good idea to isolate yourself when you’re feeling blue. Instead, find people who you can open up to and share your thoughts with. This will give you a fresh perspective on what is going on.
- Look at both sides: No event is ever completely bad. No matter what may be troubling you look at both the good and bad sides of it. This can help minimise your loss and make it easier to let go of the problem.
- Do something different: The best way to get your mind off something is to give it something else to focus on. If you’re troubled by something that happened at work, go for a drive or play a sport. Similarly, if you’re having relationship trouble, go out with a few friends or read a book to take your mind off it.
- Visualize: Imagine the person or the event that is upsetting you as an object in your mind and visualise it melting away. Remind yourself that the anger or frustration you are feeling is worse than the person or event itself.
- Clean up: Organise your desk, your room or start cleaning up space around you. This will take attention away from whatever is troubling you and give you something to do. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.