Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shivani Lakhtakia
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shivani LakhtakiaYour feedback matters!
I am having scabies, and I have used lotions like Anti-Scab but its not going 100%, mainly my genitical portion, what should, be the cure.
2 years. Ago I extracted my premolar, post which I am having chewing and swallowing issue, slowly post few month I had neck pain but I was suspected with gerd, then I started getting bubble like feeling while lying down whenever I used to inhale, then I started coughing on inhalation. Till today I have all these problems with additional upper back pain. I have swallowing problem, neck and upper back pain, bubble like feeling, cough on inhalation while lying for more than a year now. I have taken antacids, anti allergic, pain killers and what not. Steaming helps me, it reduces everything ,but gives a temporary relief. Please help.
What is the symptoms of hair falling & greying. I used homeopathic medicine last 7 month Montana hair oil shampoo and high quality diet but don't solve my problem Is it ok to masturbate or sex in weekly one or two times. Is it harmful for hair falling greying or any other body decease. Please suggest me and best natural treatment for my problem and also motivated me for future.
My wife have a vaginal infection. She have irritation burning in her vagina. When she urinate its burning. Please tell me what should I do? Tell me some advice or prescription for get rid off vaginal infection.
I'm 28 years old boy. I m 15 years Continue.hand. Practise.my .penis. So.pls. Tell mujhe Shadi karna chahiye. Ya.nahi.
Sir I have severe itching. I have this problem since 7 years. My skin is very dry I think its because of that may I know the precautions that are to be taken to avoid itching.
Hello doctors I want to ask you is masturbation is harmful and does masturbation decrease the penis size or sex stamina.
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. It is imperative therefore, that you take care of your skin to avoid skin disorders. Various factors, such as pollution, smoking, eating processed food and a sedentary lifestyle contribute to unhealthy skin.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.
- Keeping it clean: You should keep your skin clean to prevent the buildup of dirt. This prevents clogging of the pores and enables the skin to breathe.
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Antioxidants: Fruits and leafy vegetables are generally packed with antioxidants. A potential damage of the skin can be deterred by including them in the diet.
- Massage: Skin massages facilitate blood circulation on the skin and eradicates the damaging effect of the free radicals. This ensures that you have healthy and refreshed skin.
- Plant proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles.Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!