Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Shivaji BYour feedback matters!
मेरी बेटी की उम्र 17 साल है उसे Chickenpox होने के बाद शारीर में दाग रह गए हैं ! दाग ठीक करने के लिए कौन सी दवा या मलहम उचित होगी आप से सलाह चाहते हैं ! लड़की होने के कारन हम काफी चिंतित हैं
I'm a 29 year old male. I am having digestive problems since my childhood even though I keep doing regular exercises, drink lots of water and avoid spicy/oily foods. My main problem is constipation. Although I need to go 3-4 times a day, I never get my stomach thoroughly cleansed. Not able to pass sufficient stool even if I get strong urge to do so. Gastroenterologists say that i'm suffering from IBS, but their treatment never works. Have already visited several clinics, followed good eating habits/active lifestyle, nothing works. Kindly help.
May masturbation once a day or once a week effect my health? Please explain its harmful effect over body growth and other side effects.
I have a 25 day old baby boy. He is passing motion every time he passes urine or strains in very small amounts. Is it normal or is there a remedy for it?
My friend is suffering from ringworm since last 6-7 months. He already shown his problems to a good Dr. But no results are affected him. What would be the reason? Help me asap.
A white layer (bacteria) on my tough causes bad breath. I am suffering this problem from past one year. What should I do?
39 year old man having sperm count is less than 1 million, also suffering ed & premature ejaculation is any solution?
Kidney is a crucial detoxifying organ that performs a lot of functions including, absorption of minerals, filtration of blood and production of hormones and urine. It also helps your body to maintain a healthy PH level. Since kidney failure can prove to be fatal, it is essential to keep it healthy, to ensure smooth function of your system.
The following are the tips to ensure the health of your kidneys:
- Adequate intake of water: It is advised to drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily, to help your kidneys function properly. Adequate intake of water ensures that your body is able to flush out the harmful toxins at regular intervals. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
- Control your blood pressure and blood sugar level: Diabetes is one of the major causes of kidney failure. It is recommended to control your blood sugar level on a regular basis to ensure healthy functioning of your kidney. People who have high level of blood sugar and blood pressure are more susceptible to suffer from kidney disorders.
- Quit tobacco: Accumulations of toxins in your body tend to have a harmful impact on not only your kidneys but also on your overall health. It is strictly recommended to quit smoking and using other forms of tobacco to protect your kidneys from damage.
- Reduce weight: Obesity and the problem of excessive body fat are harmful for your body in more than ways than one. Being overweight makes you more susceptible to develop kidney cancer. Therefore, it is advisable to lose a few kilos to ensure the proper functioning of your kidneys.
- Avoid intake of analgesics without prescription: Most analgesics have the tendency to be harsh on your kidneys. Ingestion of analgesics increases your risk of developing kidney cancer. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, and acetaminophen are some of the analgesics, which are known to affect your kidneys in the long term. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid taking them without consulting a doctor.
- Include healthy food in your diet: If you increase the intake of green vegetables in your diet, it will help your body to accelerate the process of detoxification. Fruits and vegetables including watermelon, cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, apples, cabbage, cauliflower, peppers, garlic and onions provide considerable aid in removing the toxins out of your system. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!