Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shiva Ram Reddy
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shiva Ram ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have black spots as well as pimples ony back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Skin troubles can get really bad and an individual would be forgiven for feeling that the problem is getting under his or her skin! There are many skin related problems and one such problem is known as Rosacea. However, even doctors are not sure what causes it, but can it be cured?
While it is quite common, if a person looks at the number of people who have skin problems and are aged older than thirty years of age, with the correct medical help, a person suffering from rosacea can make sure that this incurable condition does not get worse for him or her.
What to watch out for?
If a person has Rosacea, the first signs which he or she will see will be a redness of the face which can occur by the way of flushing. In addition to this, he or she will also feel little bumps and pimples on his or her face.
Why it happens?
For those who enjoy having a drink, it may be a relief to know that alcohol does not cause a person to have Rosacea. That being said, the symptoms of the condition can get worse as a result of alcohol consumption! Essentially, it can be said that alcohol is a trigger, which is the same case with hot weather and the sun as well as spicy foods, with quite a lot of people.
Rather than a comprehensive way to address the condition, treatment for rosacea involves a range of things which are to be done. If a person has rosacea and also happens to have dry skin, then products for the skin which include moisturizers and sunscreen for the time a person is exposed to the sun for an extended duration of time.
In certain cases where the effects of rosacea have been quite bad, cosmetic surgery is also a solution that is viable. When it comes to reducing the flare-ups a person suffering from rosacea has, the essential thing to do this is to make sure that the triggers are found and that they are not allowed to wreak havoc like causing eye problems like even red eyelids, which can be treated with eye drops.
As long as the condition has been identified correctly and there is an ongoing treatment to make sure that the ill effects of rosacea do not plague the life of a person who has it, rosacea should be something that is manageable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I Am 26 year old male my face is getting darker day by day and I have uneven skin tone please suggest some creams and sunscreen (name). Which is suitable for my skin type.
What is the cellulites skin problems. I want to know about the solution of cellulites and I want to take medicine?
Summer often brings in a host of problems the scorching heat can sometimes burn and tan your skin. The humidity can cause you to sweat, making your skin accumulate grime, dirt and increase your chances of getting skin infections. Avoiding the sun by staying indoors or using an umbrella is a good option, but not always a practical possibility. According to Ayurveda, summer is the season when the sun is strong and increases heat in the body, which is one of the main causative factors of skin problems. So you not only need to beat the outside heat, but find a way to keep your body cool from the inside heat too. Some of the common problems in summer include sunburn, redness, irritation, rashes and acne outbreaks. Here are some ways Ayurveda can help:
Start by knowing your skin type in ayurveda:
- Vata skin: This is characterized by dry, thin, delicate skin that is cool to touch and easily gets dehydrated. It can be flaky and has a tendency to age faster.
- Pita skin: This is characterized by skin that is fair, sensitive, soft and warm. It is prone to freckles and moles and can break into rashes, acne or sunspots when out of balance.
- Kapha skin: It tends to have all the qualities of water and earth, it can be oily, thick, pale, soft, cool and more tolerant of the sun. On the flip side, people with kapha skin may have dull complexion, excessive oil, pimples and suffer from water retention.
- Combination types: Can include Vata-Pitta (both dry and sensitive) Kapha-Pitta (oily and sensitive) and Vata-Kapha (dry with some oily zones).
- Go for aloe vera sun screen: If you can't avoid the sun, then the next best thing to do is protect yourself. According to ayurveda, increased exposure to hot, sharp and penetrating rays of the sun causes Pitta Dosha and prolonged exposure also leads to increase in Vata, which causes drying of skin. To prevent this, buy a good quality aloe vera sunscreen.
- Try herbal tea for hydration: During summer, it goes without saying that you need to stay hydrated throughout the day with a good 8 glasses of water. But other than that, you can up your intake of warm liquids like herbal tea made of ginger and lemon which will keep you digestion healthy and skin glowing. A number of flavored herbal teas are available in the market too. From peach to hibiscus, each flavor offers a good set of benefits.
- Try herbal deep oil massage: Time to take your skin's hydration to the next level. An oil massage is the best remedy for dry skin. Apricot oil applied 2-3 times a week at night can make your skin smooth and supple. Turn on the "heat" by asking your partner to give you a full oil massage which can improve blood circulation, lymph drainage and your romantic life for sure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.