Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shiva RamYour feedback matters!
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Me hair straigjtning karai h do bar or us karan mere bal bahot jyada tut rahe h.or brekage bhi bahot jyada ho raha h.mujhe smjh nahi aa raha ki mujhe ouling karna chahiye ya nahi .kaise me apne balo ko hairfall de roku .or bal baahot jyada kam or patle bhi h.
I'm getting some problem at my hair it was hairfall please tell me any solution to control the hairfall please help me please.
Good evening madam, sir my age 29 years last couple of months my hair will be fallen and I became bald all are teasing me bald boy bald boy sir or madam could you give medicine name or oil which I used and avoid baldness.
I am 23 I have tight foreskin problem. Though previously with efforts I was somehow to pull skin back, but now even its not possible with efforts.
accidentally I used a different shaving blade after that my skin gets damaged and its get infected with big acne and its very painful its fully covered my cheeks what should I do.
Hello doctor I have rough skin what can I do for smooth skin also provide a facewash which is better for smooth skin.
Hello sir, I am 25 years old, its been year that I've got white patch on my lower lip and the red ness which I had on my lips all gone, I'm applying nivea men lip care but then no changes plz, help me its very annoying.
I lost somebody close last month and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
Hello doctor my self Tina Malhotra I am 25 year old unmarried girl I have hair fall and white hair last two months what should I do please tell me doctor.
Hi, 29 years old female here. I have fungal infection on the both sides of my nose as well as below underlips. Its there since many years. There is a redness & even that area became quite hard in surface as this condition is since 8-10 years and it looks very visible and bad, because I am fair. Even I on regular basis, I get boils & pimples with yellow pus in it over that area. I do use different antiseptic creams but nothing works. Even I have oily skin, specially T zone of my face where its so much oily and gets pimples & boils over this T zone. Please suggest what can I do to get completely rid of this? Thanks.
I want to increase My health and weight what can I do. I do not have habit. Of eating more food. And I want to become fair I have oily skin. Please suggest me any effective cream.
I am loosing my hair very quickly. I try all shampoo and conditioner but not done. My head skin will appearing. I am very worried about it .plz suggest any way to improve my hair and hide my head skin. I am very stressful about it. please plz please plz please plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Tell me what I do.
Caring for your #hair can be a daunting task no matter how simple it sounds. It can sometimes also be rather overwhelming too with all the different types of hair care products that are so widely available in the market. For instance, there are lots of different #masks, #serums and even #hair #balms. But it is not always possible to invest in different hair care product each month, as that can lead the budget go ashtray. Instead, it is always a much wise idea to take care of your hair in such a manner that would not break your bank or your pocket for that matter.
Causes of #Damaged & #Dull Hair:
There are different types of hair #textures, but regardless of the kind of hair you have, there is no point in getting it blow dried every day. You can also choose the air drying for most days as that is the best choice for your hair. Blow drying can damage your hair without improving the texture.
Using #shampoo can strip your hair from its natural oil and also dries it up. If you happen to have your hair colored, shampooing every day will also zap your hair off the color and cause a lot of damage.
Try to avoid flat ironing your hair every day. Putting your hair into the clasps of the hot tools can make damages to your hair that is beyond repair. If you do have to make use of the ironing tools, make sure to go with the lowest possible heat setting and get it done quickly.
Secrets of #Silky and #Shiny #Hair
Air drying for #natural look of the #shiny and #glossy #hair
Avoid washing your #hair every day.
Instead, it is a good idea to #shampoo every alternate day or even better twice a week.
You might feel that using vinegar in the hair will make your hair and scalp smell like salad. But use of Vinegar after #shampooing the hair, provides a #shine and a #softness that is incomparable to any other #conditioner.
#Oiling your #hair can deep condition and #moisturize. Use of good Old Olive Oil or even Coconut Oil or soak the hair for an hour, wash off the hair after an hour. The hair would look and feel #soft and #silky.