Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shiva Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shiva KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 29 year old female. I want to know about dental alignment surgery( no braces). So what would be the approximate cost for the treatment and which clinic would be good for this treatment in bangalore.
I want to reduce fat from thighs and waist. Tell me some exercises please. And exercises to reduce double chin also.
I Got Septic On My Bump, The Doctor Opened And Cleared It, I want clear my pain and injury, so please give me a suggestion for it please.
Monthly discharge is not regular. Coming after two months & when started discharge is very high. Please help me.
I am male 31 years old suffering form indigestion and blotting problem for last 8 months please suggest some probiotic or medicine.
I have black spots and pimples on my face. I used so many creams but it was not working what I have to do.
My son's bed wetting problem exist since from child hood. Now he is 16 year old. This is psychological problem or physical problem. How to deal with this case. Is any medicines available? Please guide me.
I m 21 year old girl I have more pimples and marks on face even I have one year old child so please help me.
I have small sized breast i.e. 32 B with very little muscle mass in them without any cleavage. There is a vast gap in between the boulders. My weight is 52 kg. Please suggest me what will make my breast big n firm.
I'm having pain at left knee. I didn't fell down or did anything, just taken a fast run when my friend had fallen from bike nearer to me. I have no pain while walking or sitting but when climbing stairs up and down, my left knee is painful. Is there any solution to my problem. I'm a 25 years man.
M 24 years ki hu or mere weight 42 h how to increase my weight I am vegetarian. Mujhe 1 halfte se fever tha toh test krvye the jisme Lymphocytes 42 range (20-40) h and vitamin D3 30 h range (12-30) h toh yeh reports normal h na?
Hello Sir, I Am suffering from hair since 2 years . I'm 21 years old . I'm from jharkhand Bokaro. I'm studying in Kolkata. For 1 yrs. When I came to Kolkata I'm losing so much hair. Before I get thicker hair bt now. . I can see my scalp PLZZZ SIR . Help me to stop Hairfall and get Thicker hair.
A breast augmentation surgery can leave you with bigger and fuller breasts, but can also leave you with a few scars. These scars typically appear on the lower half of the breast, under the arm or around the areola. Scarring depends on the type of skin, as well as how well your skin heals after the surgery. Like any other, the scars caused by breasts augmentation surgery can be treated in a number of ways. Some of these are:
- Silicone gel scar treatment: This involves applying silicone gel onto the scar and allowing it to dry. For best results this needs to be applied daily and left on, for as long as possible. Silicone gel shrinks the scar while simultaneously flattening it and lightening it.
- Silicone sheeting: Silicone sheeting is a strip of silicone available in a variety of shapes depending on the type of surgery undergone. It is a self-adhesive and can be reused. This is typically used to treat scars on creases or areola scars. Both silicone gel and silicone sheeting are most effective when used within 6 months of the surgery.
- Cortisone creams: Cortisone is a hormone that helps fight inflammation. Creams that contain cortisone when applied on a scar can help lighten it and reduce its size. If you plan to use cortisone creams to treat scarring, ensure that the wound has healed completely before applying the cream.
- Dermabrasion: This is a minor surgical process through which the upper skin layer is removed. This is especially useful in cases of raised scars but not suitable to sunken scars.
- Massaging the affected area: A soft circular massage of the operated area can help drain the lymph nodes beneath the skin. This helps reduce inflammation and softens the skin. This also helps break down dense collagen and prevents the formation of a raised scar. However, do not attempt to massage your breasts without consulting your doctor first.
- Laser treatment: Lasers can be used on new as well as old scars. The number of sittings required for laser treatment depends on the size and type of scar. When used on keloid scars, laser treatment can help flatten the scar and reduce redness. Lasers can also be used to stimulate the production of collagen to help the body heal itself. Further, ablative lasers can be used to vaporize scars and are the preferred form of treatment for sunken, irregular shaped scars. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.