Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shiv ShankerYour feedback matters!
I have a burning sensation on my right thigh thou I have never been hurt. The skin looks normal. Whenever I go out in the sun, feel like scratching too. What is the solution.
While doing activities i am easily tired. Especially while playing football I can play only first few minutes and then become too tired, and can not run more. I think it is due to lack of stamina. Please give me some tips to increase my stamina level.
Hi. My skin is very oily, I have so much acne and acne scars on my face please give me suggestions ASAP to get rid of it.
I had been travelling to & fro since 2 years and when I first moved I got ill and had loose stools which got fine upon medication and then I have loose stools but not watery everyday since 2 yrs.
Epigallocathechin gallete (egcg) is a polyphenol, the most abundant form of catechin in green tea. It is known to be the main attributable factor of beneficial effects of green tea. Through a complex biochemical reaction, egcg in green tea helps sensitize cells so they are better able to metabolize sugar, which is beneficial for both type 1 and 2 diabetes.
Green tea consumption is associated with reduced mortality due to all causes and cardiovascular disease. It is effective in decreasing blood pressure, low density lipoprotein cholesterol, oxidative stress, and a marker of chronic inflammation. This acts as a therapeutic tool for obesity also.
Green tea is good for people with diabetes because it helps the metabolic system function better.
Post weight loss of 20 kgs in 12 months thighs have got wrinkles. I am healthy 22 year old girl. Will gaining weight reverse it? Will weight training in gym help? If I loose more weight will d condition worsen ? please help. I got a lot of belly and love handles to loose yet but afraid to exercise as saggy skin may worsen if I loose more weight.
I Feels very tired always. Have pain in chest. Headache. Fingers shaking and also other parts of body.
Recently I have problems in sex and some erection problems. That make my mind very disappointment. So pls give a replay to solve the problem.
I am a 26 year old male and I have one side headache problem, pain not controllable once it start, what can I do.?
Actually I am just 17 years old and havr been suffering from a lot of headache these days and I have no idea what to do? Sometimes I even get black outs in the sun.
I have desk job and my weight is 78 so please tell me the your advise to minimise the weight. And my height is also less so tell me samo techniques.
My weight is 52. And I am 21 years. But am looking so thin. In summer time my eyes got red and. Itching so much.
Technology may be a boon for your love life as due to technology a number of means of communication have evolved, which keep you connected with your loved one in the form of devices, software and applications. However, in spite of its benefits, they are plenty of things that come with technology, which can completeely ruin your love life. Here are some signs that technology may be creating trouble in your paradise:
- You may waste your time checking photos of ex-girlfriends and love interests. You may check out a picture of an ex on her Facebook profile and wonder about a new guy present in the picture. The same may happen with a present lover. These activities create unnecessary complications in your mind which may harm your relationship with your partner.
- You end up spending more time with your smartphone than with your partner. This may affect your relationship, as you are too engrossed with checking social media websites and posting updates instead of paying attention to your partner, who is right by your side.
- Sexting is a common trend in today's world where the exchanging of nude photos between a couple takes place via messengers and chatting platforms. This can be worrisome as you may always be concerned about your pictures getting leaked or exposed.
- You may become technologically clingy. Your partner may have texted you, and you have not been able to reply in spite of reading the text. Modern technology enables a person to see when you have read their message and when there is no response, the speculations creep in. These situation lead to host of other problems.
- It is easy to lie about something online or via texting than saying it face to face. Technology allows you to lie and make untrue statements, which are not true in real life. This creates dishonesty within a relationship.
- With technology, you have too many options at hand and this makes situations difficult. In case you want to go for a dinner with your partner, you might spend hours searching for a good restaurant by going through the ratings online.
- You may spend a lot of time deciphering text messages. Modern day texting is full of abbreviations, short forms and emoticons. Some of these may make you over think stuff, and you may try to decipher meanings from normal texts, which actually have no twisted meaning.
- With so many forms of social media, you may be confused about what to use at which stage or phase. You may think whether you should text first, should you add an interest on Facebook and should you comment on a picture. All this creates confusion and honestly there is no real conversation between you and your partner.
There is no doubt that modern technology has taken the level of communication to a new level. Technology plays significant role in keeping in touch with your friends and loved ones sitting thousands of miles away by bringing them close. But it is high time that you realize that technology is something that has driving you away from your loved one. Make an attempt to have some personal conversations without your phones, laptops and tablets. Watch a movie, go on long drives or late night walks and reignite the love and passion in your relationships. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.