Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Shiv KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old boy from India. Last week I had chest pain, it lasted few minutes. Yesterday I again felt it. Is it symptom of heart disease?
I have a chair job and I work half day on chair so from this my life is stress full and I have pain in my chest so how can I control this.
I am suffering from dry cough and having congestion in my heart. I am having difficulty in inhaling. It generally happens whenever I come in contact with dust, old books and other older materials.
I am 19 years female. I having pain in my right chest. What are reasons of the pain. Please let me know.
What are the sign of diabetes and high blood pressure in a person is there any home remedy for the treatment of high BP thanks.
I am having small chest pain and I feel like my left arm is paining. What may be the reason. It is not muscular.
My father in law 48 years age for higher blood pressure doctor suggested tab Amlodipine permanently. Is it need to take continue? Any side effects? Please suggest.
Sir I have just suffered from typhoid but before that I was having upper chest muscle pain now I do not have fever from one week but still some time I feel chest pain it feel like muscle strain.
A heart attack can be fatal for any person, and it is necessary for you to know about the signs and symptoms of a heart attack. This will enable you to act early in case you experience the symptoms. Heart attack, also known as myocardial infarction, is a severe condition defined by the death of the heart muscles due to the loss of blood supply. Blood loss commonly occurs due to the blockage of a coronary artery.
Signs of a heart attack
There are many symptoms and signs of a heart attack which you should know. The symptoms usually vary from person to person. Here is a list of the common signs of a heart attack:
- Chest pain and discomfort: Chest pain is the basic heart attack symptom which occurs in different forms. The chest pain is likely to cause pressure, fullness and a squeezing sensation. It starts from the centre of the chest and may spread to other limbs of the body, such as the head, upper abdomen, back, shoulder, neck or throat. It may reoccur in the chest again.
- Shortness of breath: A gasping sensation or feeling of shortness of breath may be experienced. Such difficult or laboured breathing is known as dyspnea. The shortness of breath may occur before or after the chest pain.
- Nausea and vomiting: A feeling of nausea or sickness in the stomach may be experienced. It may be accompanied by belching or burping. In some cases, the heart attack may be associated with a feeling of indigestion. Nausea is commonly experienced by women. The nausea may lead to vomiting.
- Sweating: Perspiration or sweating occurs during a heart attack and the patient experiences cold sweats in excessive amounts. The sweat will appear in spite of not being active or working out. Due to the clogged arteries, the heart needs to make extra efforts to pump the blood. This produces extra sweat for keeping the body temperature low. Cold sweats and night sweats are also likely symptoms, which indicate a heart attack.
- Fatigue: Fatigue is another symptom of a heart attack. Exhaustion is caused by a heart attack because of the added stress on the heart for pumping of blood. Feeling tired without any reason might indicate some trouble. Fatigue is more common in women. Light-headedness and dizziness may also be associated with a heart attack.
Heart palpitations may also be experienced sometimes. You should consult a doctor immediately after experiencing any of these symptoms of heart attack.
I'm having intermittent problem with Heart palpitations with a stress on my forehead causing frequent Faintness and Weakness and sometimes head spinning as well. Can you please advise what might be causing this?
Doctor how to control dengue, malaria, jaundice, brain fever, typhoid, diabetes, blood pressure in a easy way?
My Dear Doctors, Please I'm in a confused state of mind. Please tell me clearly. If one's weight is lost due to chronic anxiety or confusion or stress or depression, it will affect fat metabolism. So which cholesterol will increase and which cholesterol will decrease? HDL and LDL. If you clear my doubt, definitely I can focus on my work in a perfect manner.
I am an diabitic patiant since last 30 year and last 4-5 year with blood pressure i have ovne stunt in the month of 15/09/2013 what can do for above disicies
3. Dark chocolate
8. Sunflower seeds
9. Sweet potatoes