Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa PYour feedback matters!
Doctor. I was 21 years old. My girlfriend was 18 years old. If I do sex with her for 1 hr without using condoms. When my sperm enters into her vagina. Is there a chance of pregnancy or not? Please answer me. Tq with regards.
Hello I have a pain in my abdominal area and also sometime in lower .It has severe sometime. Tender to touch. During period and after periods it occur .Sometime it goes for 2 days. Sometimes vomiting also hppn. I can't cooperate VD the pain. The amount of bleeding is normal and periods last for 5_6 days. What to do .And tell me if I go for USG .How much it cost. What is the treatment for this.
Diuretics are substances that allow the body to get rid of excess water and sodium. They help in draining out the water by stimulating the kidneys and eliminate sodium from the urine thus, facilitating drainage of excess water. Diuretics are prescribed by the doctor when the body starts to retain excessive fluids.
The conditions that lead to problems such as:
1. High blood pressure: This is a disorder wherein the blood exerts more than the normal force (pressure) against the arterial walls while flowing through them.
2. Diabetes: It is a metabolic disorder wherein the blood sugar level rises significantly.
3. Kidney stones: Kidney stones refer to the formation of stones in the kidneys that can hamper the normal functioning of the kidney, leading to fluid retention in the body.
4. Edema: A disorder wherein parts of the body tend to swell due to inflammation is called ‘edema’.
5. Impaired functioning of the kidney: Impaired functioning of the kidneys makes it very difficult to flush out the excess sodium from the body thus, leading to fluid retention.
There are certain natural diuretics, which can come to your aid in times such as these. Read on to know more:
1. Parsley: Parsley, a very effective diuretic, is an herb that is commonly used for garnishing. It can also help in relieving bladder problems.
2. Black and green tea: Both green and black variants of the humble tea are very effective diuretics; you can enjoy them after a heavy meal to get rid of the bloating.
3. Hawthorn: A type of natural diuretic that is effective in reducing fluid accumulation and increasing urinary excretion. It also helps in treating problems of the kidney.
4. Juniper: A diuretic that has been used since ancient times. Juniper is very effective in removing excess salt and fluids from the body. The advantage of this plant is that it does not lower downs the level of potassium in the body, a side effect of other diuretics. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Sir, I had sex for the first time on 14th aug my periods was over on 2 or 3rd of aug. I had sex continuously for 3 days i.e, 14,15 and 16. On 14 we didn't use condom for the first time and so I had i- pill in the evening. After that we used condom each time we had an intercourse on 15th mid night we again had sex without condom and my boyfriend ejaculated inside me the next morning i.e, on 16th we had sex with condom and in the evening again I had I pil. After 1 week we again had sex with condoms that time I bleed for 5 days after few days when I again had sex I again bleed for 2 days. and today its 6th of sep but i'm still not having periods my period occur each month on 28-31 day of the month or on 1-3 of the next month last time I had periods on 30 july. Please advise.
I am continuously gaining weight from last year plus my dates are improper. I have my period only for 2 days and the bleeding is very less. I was 60/62 last year but now it has reached upto 69.
Almost 90% of smartphone users spend most of their time on their phones. Whatsapp, facebook, twitter, instagram, games. This addiction is not only heavy on our data packs and pockets, but are equally damaging to our neck and back. During neutral position of neck, there are about 10-12 pounds of force working on the cervical spine (neck). The force increases in proportion to the bending angle of our neck. Have a look at the attached picture.
The simplest solution to avoid this damage to our neck and hence development of cervical spondylosis is to hold the phone at eye level!
Mujhko har bar period me pet me dard hota he, kya sabhiko ese period me dard hota hai? Dard se rahat kelie desi upchar kya he?
I am getting periods regularly. Unmarried. But 3-4 days before normal periods I am getting brown/black colour scanty discharge for the past one year. What's reason for tat. Pls suggest me some treatment,/ home remedies.
Hi, We consult a doctor for pregnancy and she done some scans and tests during period and given tablets like ubiwell plus, fertile, fol n smart, pregcert and Sif D3 tablets and given injections like 1 fertrygyn, ovipure 2 doses. She suggested dates for intercourse also. But we didn't get any result. The period come with stomach pain. Is stomach pain becoz of tablets. Can you pls tell me the next procedure and treatment to take. Thanks.
I am 32 years old, my wife is also 32 years of age, I have two children, we don't need more, my wife's last period was on 2 and Jan 2016 and we have unsafe sex on 22 Jan, what are the chances of pregnancy. Tilltoday she has no mc, please help me or advice me any medicines for this. Thanks.
I am 24 year female. My prb is that I have pcod. I taking medicine like yamini for 1year but no changes. As soon I stop my medicine my bleeding prb arises again. whether I have to take medicine for whole life? whether I would have any prb in pregnancy in future for this?
I'm 33 and my wife is 25 years old. We got married in February'15. Now we are planning for child. But just after intercourse all semens are coming out from her vagina. Don't know what to do. We are in very much depression. How can she conceive? Is there proper technique or method? Which time is good to get pregnancy? Need your help, Please suggest.
My luteinizing hormone is 9.32 and my follicle stimulating hormone is 5.92 so please tell me there is any problem in pregnancy and in periods.
The name 'fast food' comes from the fact that it can be prepared and served in a jiffy and not to mention, tastes delicious. Don't be fooled by the smell and the taste, they have such little to no nutritional value that they can hardly be called food. They are rich in calories, fat and sugar that lead to various kinds of health conditions. Popular junk foods include gums, sweets, carbonated drinks, desserts, dried foods; you probably love them now but after knowing their effects on your health you might want to eliminate them from your diet. Here are some of the conditions which can be caused by consumption of excessive fast food:
- Heart diseases: Fast food contains high amounts of trans or saturated fats that can clog your arteries and lead to high level of cholesterol later in life. People who have junk food more than four times a week increase their risk of dying by 80%.
- Obesity: Adolescents who have poor eating habits are at high risk of being obese. Gaining a lot of weight beyond a recommended proportion can cause many health problems. Junk foods have sugar and calories that lead to weight gain. It has also been noticed that people who are prone to eating more fast foods are less likely to consume fruits and vegetables and this further weakens their immune system.
- Peptic Ulcer: Peptic ulcer is a disease that occurs in the gastrointestinal tract; it is acidic in nature and causes extreme stomach ache. Spicy oily and salted food combined with stress and alcohol can lead to this condition.
- Diabetes: Busy work schedule prevents many people from cooking at home and they take resort in fast food but it is advisable not to let work get in the way of your health. Consuming regular fast food coupled with poor lifestyle and lack of exercise lead to obesity which in turn cause Type 2 diabetes.
Cut down on junk foods and incorporate fruits and vegetables and also make time to include a daily exercise routine to maintain a healthy lifestyle.