Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShilpaYour feedback matters!
For past 3 months now I have been having sex almost everyday apart from my monthly flow but I'm not pregnant what could be the course (reason for not been pregnant)
Me 4.5 month pregnant hu meri usg report me cervix me gap aya h, meri Dr. ne kaha h stiches lagane padenge, ye stitches kese lgte h isse mere baby ko koi nuksan to nhi hoga n? Pls ans me.
Treatment for oligohydramnios. My wife is having 7.9 AFI and the doctor and admitted In the hospital and giving RL saline. Can I know the condition.
- Dengue fever is caused by dengue virus that spreads through mosquito bite (aedes).
- This mosquito bites usually in day time unlike others that bite at night.
- This musquitoes develop in small water pockets like flower vases, (offices and homes) unused toilets, dried leaves holding water, thrown out plastic bottles and containers.
- Keep your house hold and sorroundings free of garbage and water collections
- Change water every 2 days in the offices/houses in wases and decorative items
- Cover your feet
- Wear full sleeves
- Presence of high grade fever with headache, eye pain, back pain with reddish colour of skin and tiredness can be clues to dengue.
- Take plenty of liquids and consult doctor for further testing to detect early.
I am a PCOD and thyroid patient and my age is 25 n I want to know what are my chances to conceive in future. And iam taking these medicines from last 8 years.
madam I'm 36 yes old, Recently shifted to dubai for my husband job, in the month of feb planed for kids and had my tests before planning, every thing fine. Feb 27th showing positive result, with in 48 hrs beta hcg come down and bleed I dnt want to take a chance now please guide me I am worried abt my planning After miscarry In june 18th my period started and again july 27th started for 4 days please suggest me n guide me for conceiving is good or not
I am non vegetarian I am 27 years old women mother of 3 kids all a normal delivery lactation mother I am having poly cystic ovary (irregular periods, supra ventricular tachycardia and I am taking diltiazem tablet 30 mg tds for heart and I have a weight of 75 kg and my height is 164.5 I want to reduce my body according to my body mass index .please help me with a proper and accurate diet chart.
Hi doctor, I have one grey hair near vagina. Please advise if it is normal to have grey pubic hair and I am 25 years old working in mnc.
Dear Dr. My sister complained about severe pain in the lower right portion of her right breast. What it might be? Is it something to worry about? And what diagnosis we are needed to perform? She is 17.
Financially unstable. Me and my husband are working to keep the show running at 30 and 31 respectively. I have still never not felt that I want kids. I am not a baby friendly person while my husband loves children. What can go wrong with my health if I chose not to have kids ever?
A mammogram is an imaging test where an X-ray is taken to recreate the internal imagery of your breasts. This is a screening test that is widely used to find the earliest signs of cancer. There have been instances where the early signs of cancer have been found up to three years before the actual development of the same. There are a number of benefits and risks in this screening method. So let us find out more about getting a mammogram, and whether or not you should get one.
- Procedure: A special X-ray machine is used for conducting a mammogram. There is a clear plastic plate on which the specialist will place the breast while another plate will press on the breast from above. While both the plates serve to flatten the breast and hold it still, the X-ray will be taken. Some pressure will be felt and the same steps will be repeated so as to get the side view of the breasts. The same procedure will be repeated for the other breast. Meanwhile, once it is done, you will need to wait so that the technician can check for clarity, and whether or not the procedure needs to be done again. The results of this procedure cannot be relayed by the technician, and all the images will be different because all breasts are slightly different from each other.
- Preparation: You will need to remember that the process can be a slightly painful one, especially once the pressure gets applied. Many women complain of discomfort and pain. Yet, this discomfort gets over before you know it. The pressure and pain will depend on the size of your breasts and how much they will have to be pressed in order to get a picture. The skill of the technician will also come into play here. One must remember not to get this procedure done a week or so before or after the menstrual cycle, as the breasts tend to be tender around this time, and the pain will be much more.
- Radiologist: Within a few weeks after the procedure, the radiologist will usually deliver the result. This is the professional who does an accurate reading of the X-ray.
- Normal and Abnormal Readings: If your mammogram result has a normal reading, then you can resort to getting one done every once in a while. But an abnormal reading will require further X-ray and tests so as to be able to tell for sure.
- Why should I get one: If you are over 40 and have a family history of such ailments, then you will have to get a mammogram done regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Throat pain mainly occurs due to two conditions-'sore throat' or 'strep throat'. Often the terms 'sore throat' and 'strep throat' are used interchangeably, but they don't indicate the same thing. While a sore throat is a condition mostly followed by common cold, runny nose or congestion; strep throat is a bacteria-induced infection. The bacterium called Streptococcus is responsible for strep throat.
The most common reason behind a sore throat is a viral infection like flu or cold. So, if you've a sore throat that is caused by virus, there is no reason to worry as it can be treated easily. But if you are suffering from strep throat or streptococcal infection, then antibiotic drugs for additional treatment will be required to avoid complications.
Signs and symptoms of a strep throat (which indicates that your throat pain is serious and needs attention) include:
- Pain while swallowing food
- Sore throat which usually persists for more than 48 hours
- Small red spots at the roof top of your mouth
- Swollen and red tonsils at times with streaks of pus or white patches
- Swollen, benign lymph nodes in your neck
- Body aches
- Vomiting or feeling of nausea, especially amongst younger children
When these signs and symptoms become noticeable, you need to promptly visit your doctor for test and treatment. And, if the reports indicate strep throat, then your doctor will prescribe you some oral antibiotics to reduce the complications and severity of symptoms so that it doesn't spread to others. You are advised to follow your prescription properly and stay indoors for at least a day after starting your medication.
Hello to every one on Lybrate network. I want to share my personal experience on Lybrate medical network. I need an special advice from Lybrate blog. I got married on 2015 I am leaving happily with my husband but the problem is my menstrual cycle days extended monthly by monthly and Doctor diagnosis say PCOD given me Metfor 500 mg twice a day with medicine 10 to 15 days extended periods. My weight is 65 sometimes I get legs pain due to weight. Need advice on this from Lybrate Social Network. Please I need your advice for this weightless and exercise types and diet plan.
My wife is 26 female. We Got married before nine months but she did not conceived yet. She had two months before UTI and have history of pcod. Amh test showed 11.4. Before 4 months. Presently on melmet 500 SR. UTI is treated now. Please suggest.
Aerated drinks during pms are a strict no-no for following reasons.
1. They play havoc with already unstable hormones and fluctuating levels of blood sugar that can cause intense mood swings and stress.
2. Since aerated drinks have high sugar content, they imbalance the immune system and cause fatigue.
3. Aerated beverages aggravate pms symptoms like cramps, headaches, bloating, breast tenderness, mood swings, fatigue and backache.
4. Some aerated drinks have caffeine that acts as a stimulant for heart rate and blood pressure. They cause insomnia and amplify exhaustion.
5. Aerated drinks tend to irritate stomach lining due to increased gastrointestinal acidity. This further causes severe cramps.
6. Carbon dioxide present in aerated drinks leads to excessive gas production and bloating.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
When it comes to the brain, simple yet easy to make juices can make a lot of difference. These juices not only improve your memory, but are of great help to the cognitive functions as well. While green tea is a known component of increased brain function, there are other drinks too, which can charge your brain over the long term if consumed daily:
- Beet juice: Apart from being a nutritional powerhouse, beet juice is a great source of nitric acid. The latter helps with blood flow in the body. A smooth blood flow, on the other hand, helps the brain in functioning properly. A study has found that people who consume beet juice have an increased circulation in the white matter resulting from an increased brain activity. This juice is sweet in taste and can be consumed every alternate day.
- Berry Smoothies: Acai is a fruit which has a South African origin and hits the top of the list when it comes to brain assisting food. It increases the flow of the blood and dilates the blood vessels. However, this is extremely expensive. Berries also have a similar effect on the brain, but they are less powerful in nature. What can be done is to mix a little ingredient of Acai in frozen berries juice and drink the same every day. Frozen berries retain the freshness and the nutritional benefits. This drink will improvise your brain and increase blood flow in the body.
- Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate is a great antioxidant and it very aptly limits the free radicals from damaging the brain cells. Antioxidants are also credited with increased blood flow and protection of the heart. A healthy cardiovascular system is synonymous to an increased brain function. What is surprising is the fact that Pomegranate has more antioxidant content compared to red wine and green tea. Pomegranate juice can be consumed daily during the morning or afternoon.
- Carrot juice: Carrot is known for its healthy components that are beneficial for the eyes. Recent studies have revealed that they are great for the brain too. Like other colored vegetables, they are a great source of antioxidant and have a high content of beta-carotene. Carrot juice can reduce the inflammation of the brain cells and improve memory. Carrot juice is not at all bitter and the same can be consumed every alternate day after your meal.
- Cocoa: A Harvard study revealed that two cups of cocoa on a daily basis greatly helps a person in improving memory. Cocoa contains flavanols that keep the blood pressure normal and relaxes the blood vessel linings. Cocoa is also known to be a great antioxidant agent that limits the free radical to affect the brain cells. Cocoa should not be overloaded with sugar and should be consumed hot before starting your day.