Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa BasilleYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/mam actually I am suffering from motion related problem since two years. In the morning session when I goes to bathroom I should not feel satisfactory after making the motion also, I since it as again I need to back to bathroom so by having breakfast again I have to go to bathroom to motion. When I consulted one doctor he said to me that constipation but I do not found any symptoms in my problem because it comes freely but I need to go again and again and I consulted many doctors done many tests but still of no use so now it leads to a major problem to me probably I am making my motion min 4 times a day still I do not feel satisfactory again I hope to go bathroom some times if I ate any outside I should go bathroom for so many times than avg of day. If I ate any thing in the morning, I expect it as, it comes in the after noon motion like some ingredients which we use in food, so please make me relief from this problem.
I have a problem with eyes. I use to blink my eyes more number of times I can see the things clearly I don't have site. If I forcefully stop blinking repeatedly I use to get tears from I eyes. How can I stop blinking for more number of times.
I m using power glass for past 4 years. My question is how to I enhance my eye vision without using surgery.
When I last checked my eyesight was 6*6 with 0.25 no specs. But when I go out in the evening sometimes I spot a black dots floating in the air in front of my eyes. I have no difficulty reading or watching tv. Can you tell me what these black dots are or need to be treated? I am 38 years old female.
Some days before an small insect enter in to my eye. My become red suddenly I consult with a doctor. He gave me an eye drop but till 10days my eye's redness does not go. please suggest me qhat to do?
I am 60yrs. About 7 months back I had a blow on my left eye. When I look straight vision is ok but if I lower or raise eyes, two pictures are formed. What should I do? I have already consulted specialists.
Am 21 Years old and I have eye sight of 5 plus for both the eyes so what should I do in order to get complete free frm spots other then laser treatments any other way of curing it?
My age is 20 and I have headache pblm I used painkillers balms but the pain remains 2-3 days when its start and it also effect my eyes and neck both also pain alot what should I do for this?
I have a problem of red eyes in nights and i cant sleep, even after using drops they are not reducing.
I have a eye strain from couple of years. May b I have strabismus (crossed eyes) but I'm not sure about it. In case if I have can it b cured now. My age is 19. Thanks.
I am 20 years old and my eye site is weak few months. And I am also doing masturbation for 6 years. I want to leave this habit and what can I do for my eye site. Help me.
I have a eye infection what should I do some insect or dust went inside and it started it's become red and watery.
Eye twitching, tics in the eyelids and spasms in the eye are pretty common. In case of eye twitching, usually the lower eyelid becomes involved. The upper eyelid may also twitch in certain cases. Twitches are not permanent in nature, and they leave after some time. In some cases, eye twitching may last for long durations of time such as weeks or months.
Eye twitching is not a critical medical condition. It is a temporary prickling and irritation in the eyes, which ceases after some time. Common twitching of the eyes is not related to any neurological disorder.
Here are some reasons which cause eye twitches:
- Stress: Every individual goes through some amount of stress, and the body reacts differently in different people as a result of stress. An eye twitch may be caused due to stress, especially related to strain in the eyes. In order to reduce stress you should practice yoga, meditation, perform breathing exercises and take a break. Reducing the stress would also cease the twitching in the eyes.
- Tiredness: Eye twitching can appear when you are fatigued or very tired. Lack of proper sleep makes your body tired, and this might trigger eye twitching.
- You should improve upon your sleeping hours and sleep more.
- Eye strain: Vision problems and any issue related to the eyes can cause stress, which may result in constant twitching in your eyes. Whenever too much stress is imposed upon your eyes, they tend to react and twitching occurs. Any problem would make the eyes put in more effort, which results in strain. You should have an eye check up if you experience an eye strain accompanied by twitching sensation in your eyes. People who use computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones for a profuse period of time experience pain and twitching in the eyes. There is a 20-20-20 rule to be followed while using such devices, which reduces eye strain and reduces itching or twitching. You can also avail special eyeglasses for people who spend a lot of time on computers.
- Caffeine: Intake of an excess amount of caffeine leads to eye twitching. Cut down your doses of coffee, tea, dark chocolates and soft drinks in case of eye twitching and you may observe an easing in the twitching.
- Alcohol: Alcohol also leads to eye twitching so you must abstain from alcohol in case you are having twitching in the eyes.
- Dry eyes: This disorder develops in people who have crossed the age of 50. People who use computers a lot also develop dry eyes, which leads to eye twitching.
Our eyes twitch because of a lot of reasons. You should know the facts right and avoid situations that lead to eye twitching.