Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. ShezanYour feedback matters!
My eyes are burn when I saw lights or screens frequently and also dry what will I do to reduce this?
Dry eyes are a common phenomenon that develops when the tears do not provide sufficient moisture to your eyes. This may also be the result of inadequate production of tears by the tear ducts. This condition cannot be cured permanently; however, treatments usually help.
Signs and symptoms of dry eyes:
1. A scratchy, stinging and a burning sensation in the eyes
2. Mucous surrounding the eyes
3. Sensitivity to light
4. Redness of the eyes
5. A feeling that something is stuck in the eyes
6. Problems in wearing contact lenses
7. Vision problems, especially while driving at night
8. Watery eyes caused due to the irritation that stems from dry eyes
9. Blurred vision
What are the causes?
1. Tears are a mix of fatty oils, water and mucus. This combination safeguards your eyes from any sort of infection in addition to keeping your ocular surface (the cornea surface) clear and smooth. Your eyes dry up if the tear ducts do not produce enough tears; medically, this condition is termed ‘keratoconjunctivitis sicca’. It can occur due to:
- Certain medical complications such as Sjogren’s Syndrome (a medical condition marked by dry eyes and a dry mouth) arthritis, diabetes, thyroid disorders and deficiency of Vitamin A among a few others
- Side effects of certain medications such as anti-depressants, acne medications, birth control medications and medicines to control high blood pressure
- Laser eye surgery or damage caused to the tear gland due to exposure to radiation or inflammation
2. Increased drying up or evaporation of the tears caused due to exposure to various kinds of smoke, dry air or wind, less of blinking while focusing on any particular activity or an object and eye lid problems such as in-turning of the eyelids (entropion) and out-turning of the eyelids (ectropion) can contribute to this irritating condition.
3. Imbalance in any of the layers constituting a tear film (made of oil, mucus and water) might lead to this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.
I have a little problem. I am facing red eyes for 2days, I used pataday drop twice a day but nothing happened. What should I do?
Last few I am faced my eyes problem. Very difficult to see far away thing. Please help me sir. And tear come down from my face when I frocely study something.
Sir I have eye sight problem not much more only a -4, and from last six months there is a blackish line below the eye what should I do to make my eyes healthy n below the eyes.
Hi Dr, please suggest the treatment of stargardt disease in 9 years old child. Can we have some home remedy, please suggest how can we cure it and improve the vision.
I am 18 years old male, I m having pain in my eyes from last 2 days and also my eyes have turned red. What to do now? please help.
I am having a listening problem in winter season only and also my eyes got red when I wash my face. Please help me.
Mai lense lagati hu ek eye ka power -5.5 hai ar dusre me -6 hai mai 3 years se lense laga rahi hu us se pahle mai glasses lagati thi mujhe 12 years k age me hi eye sightness ho gya tha maine lense lagana start kiya to I think 6 months k baad ek din meri right eye red ho gyi to maine eye drop dala to thik ho gya lekin ye problem baar baar ho raha hai mujhe ab continue eye drop daalna padta hai eye drop mai use karna chodti hu to kuch din thik rahta hai phir eye red hi jata hai mujhe lagta hai scratch pad gya hai please suggest me mai kya kru mujhe glasses ab lagana pasand nhi.
Hello. I m 22 years old boy, completed B. Tech in computer engg. But I m too thin and I look like too young like 10th standard that reason All my friends are make fun on me. By genetics my father and mother also thin. Sir how can I build personality. Look like a professional in oder to get a good job in IT. Even I will eat normally as others. Is any other foods there to eat and look like strong? Please ans me.
I was suffering from irregular illness when I contacted doctor he said after seeing eisonophills rate high and said I have dust allergy? Is it true.
My child is 5 years old, she has power of -2.5 on both eyes, how to rectify this through foods and any exercises.?
My loving father is 78 years old and he is suffering from Cataract, eye disease. Kindly suggest the best cure for him.
I have an ache in my eyes When I blink intensely or turn my eye balls at an angle I get it I oso have a headache with it I just recovered frm fever last night.
I'm 22 years old, from the last few days onwards i'm suffering with eye itching problem. My parents told me that don't rub your eyes when you felt itchy. I'm very much irritating with my problem. What type of precautions I need to take?
You love your eyes right? They're precious! protect them this summer by following these simple tips:
- Wash your eyes with cold water at regular intervals
- Avoid sitting directly in front of the AC
- Use eyes drop containing antihistamine in case of allergies
- Wear sunglasses to prevent your eyes and contacts from drying
- Use daily wear lenses which are ease to dispose of and moist
- Use waterproof sunscreen
- Cucumber slices are perfect for reducing puffiness and tiredness
- Keep safe and stay healthy.