Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am 21 years old, I suffered from headache and also I feel some pain in my eye since last week also I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hi doctor, I am suffering from half headache from four head till back of the ear, each side every time and feel like vomiting. If I try to vomit then after few mints feel relax. It comes for 20 to 30 mins. Even I can not concentrate on any thing feels irritating.
I am 56 years old. My total cholesterol 220. I am not taking medicine except for uric acid ubexa 40 one tab daily. What I will do.
I am 23 years old and I have headache always I have used painkillers but they don't work what should I do now?
I am 73 years old. Apart from taking medicine for diabetes (tablet met gl 2 mg), high bp (tablet monotrate 10 mg & nicardia-r 10mg), I am suffering from back ache, body ache and pain in my both feet toes - which is almost since 1 year when I had high sugar level after meals -460. Now it is normal but the pain in my toes does not subside. It is just like numbness and is continuous. Please help for my back pain and numbness in my feet toes. Thanks.
Am 23yeas old. Need to help, my body weight is 56 kg only and my height is 184 cm am very smile how to improve my weight, and also am daily 3 times masturbations I can't control my self. Now what we do? How to rectified these all problems?
I have blood pressure what we have to do to reduce and what is the diet ,and for thyroid what we have to do or control and diet for thyroid.
I am 52 yrs. old. Angiography & plasty done in dec. 14 due to heart attack. my height. 163cm & weight. 84kg.& have painless varicose veins, smoking since 30 yrs. I work in shifts & feel too much tired even after night sleep & no energy remains for exercise. Please Advice.
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.
My mom is having severe cough n slight fever I have given her Almox 500 n Dolo 650 should I give her Adulsa syrup also she coughs a lot a night.
Is masturbate really need to do for male? I am 23 age. I don't have that habit of masturbate. If needed, tell me how many times in how many days? Please inform me.
I vomited last yesterday. A very small blood came from my mouth. I am feeling weakness and headache.
I Am 27 years old female, I have migraine from my childhood, now it increased, it is like all the time being with headache, I ve tried all the medicines, nothing worked. What should I do now.
Hi My baby (DOB 8 Jan 2015) was take last breath at age of only 2 months and 13 days (21 Mar 2015). She was suffered from left heart syndrome by birth. We were aware about this complications of heart at 6th months of pregnancy. Now, Again we want to take a second chance for family planning. Please guide us what should we do' s and don't before that. Thank you.
Fever since 3 days. Body aches are more. What should be done. Need some treatment for cold and cough. Please suggest something.
The usual measures to treat sinusitis are sufficient to help cure the tooth pain in such cases.