Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shetty Mallikarjuna
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shetty MallikarjunaYour feedback matters!
In homoeopathy, there are many fruitful remedies to keep penis long and strong. The average girth for an erect penis length from 4.5 to 7 inches are enough to perform a successful sexual intercourse. When the length of the erect penis is below 4.5 or 4 inches then we call it a micro penis. Some reasons are responsible for this problem such hormone, masturbation habit from childhood, infection in the prostate gland etc are very common reasons. Homeopathic remedies are very helpful to increase the size or length of the penis and make it strong. Consult me for homoeopathic treatment.
My self sudhir uppal my blood sugar level 135 random after two hours eating is it normal or not. Any precaution in future please suggest to me.
I am suffering from dry couch for last three weeks and cheats Pain when I cough and cold also what should I do for improvement.
Diabetes is usually associated with the insulin and glucose absorption of the body. This disease can be of several types and is often referred to as Diabetes Mellitus. It is basically a digestive disorder where the body is not able to transport the glucose absorbed from the food to the cells, due to a lack of proper insulin production. This makes the blood sugar level rise. This is a long term disease that involves metabolism and an imbalance in the blood sugar levels of the body. While type 2 diabetes is the most common with 90% of all cases suffering from this type, type 1 affects roughly 10% of the diabetes patients.
Read on to know more about diabetes so that you can control it better:
Type 1 Diabetes: In this kind of diabetes, the body does not produce sufficient insulin, which makes it produce symptoms like increased thirst, frequent urination, blurry vision due to changes in the lens of the eyes and vomiting as well as deep breathing for patients who have reached a very advanced or severe stage. The best treatment plan for this kind of diabetes includes tweaking one's diet to cut out excess fat, salt and sugar. Further, the patient will have to ensure that the glucose levels are monitored and regulated with insulin injections and regular blood tests.
Type 2 Diabetes: When the cells of the body do not react appropriately to insulin it can lead to malfunction. This is a progressive disease that is known to get worse with the passage of time. Patients suffering from this disease usually have to take insulin tablets on a daily basis. The symptoms include fatigue, blurred vision and excessive hunger. The best treatment is to exercise regularly and follow a healthy diet plan. This disease can also increase the risk of cardiovascular diseases and other serious ailments.
Gestational Diabetes: This kind of diabetes affects expecting mothers. If the pregnant patient has high amount of glucose in the body, there is not enough insulin that can transport all the excess glucose to the cells. This can lead to gestational diabetes. Diet and exercise are the best ways to control this condition. It may also lead to complications for the baby at the time of birth.
Prediabetes: Many patients who are suffering from diabetes type 2 often suffer from a condition called prediabetes where the cells of the body start developing insulin resistance. This phase also implies some amount of damage to the heart and circulatory system.
Treating diabetes on time is a matter of regulating and keeping a check on your blood sugar levels even as you maintain your healthy weight and lifestyle with a good diet and exercise.
Classical Homeopathic remedies for diabetes include Uranium Nitricum, Phosphoric Acid, Syzygium Jambolanum and Cephalandra Indica. These medications are either used stand alone or along with other medications as adjunct. Homeopathic medicines look to cure the inherent disorder, and do not have any side effects, thus are safe for diabetics.
Related Tip: "5 Tips to Control Diabetes Through Diet"
Let's understand the function of our heart and how to keep it healthy! Our heart is a muscular organ, located just behind and slightly left of the breast bone. It pumps blood through the network of arteries and veins called the cardiovascular system.
The heart has four chambers:
- The right atrium receives blood from the veins and pumps it to the right ventricle.
- The right ventricle receives blood from the right atrium and pumps it to the lungs, where it is loaded with oxygen.
- The left atrium receives oxygenated blood from the lungs and pumps it to the left ventricle.
- The left ventricle (the strongest chamber) pumps oxygen rich blood to the rest of the body. The left ventricle’s vigorous contractions create our blood pressure. The foods you eat, the amount of activity you do as well as your lifestyle can dramatically affect the overall health of your heart along with many other tissues that make up your cardiovascular system. Unhealthy eating habits can lead to various Heart Disorders.
Let’s look at the ways to keep it healthy!
- Healthy mind healthy body, so it is important that you take peaceful 7 to 8 hours of sleep.
- Keep yourself out of stress, involve yourself in regular some stress buster activities.
- Keep a check on your Blood Pressure.
- Cut your saturated fat intake and make an effort to check the ingredients of your intake. Too much of bad cholesterol can clog the heart and arteries with dangerous plaque.
- Keep a control on your blood sugar level.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day, if you're doing nothing, do something and if you're doing something, do extra.
- Eat more fruit and less fruit juice.
- Control obesity and keep your body mass index(BMI) in controlled level to be fit.
- Quit smoking as soon as you can and get yourself into having something else that you like at regular intervals, which is healthy.
- Cut your calorie intake and cut your sugar sweetened soda and keep check on all your sweet temptations.
- Eat lot of Seafood.
- Find ways to keep yourself happy and out of worries, be with lively people.
- Breathe slowly and deeply for a few minutes a day.
- Get yourself into Yoga.
- Keep a regular check of your hearth health under your doctor’s guidance.
Leave aside all your worries! Have a Healthy Heart and a Healthy Life!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!