Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Shesh Raj.KYour feedback matters!
I have severe backache. Every time it is paining. Near my lower spine it is very painful please suggest.
I am a 18 years old young boy. I am a student, so during the class hours sitting continuously for al long hours cause me back pain. So is there any remedy for this?
I am suffering from back pain when I was sitting on chair. I continuously sit on a chair and working on computer. So what precautions should i take? Please advise.
I am suffering hardly knee pain. I can take some medicines for this. But it can't stop. What can I do.
I got my right hand fractured it was plastered 15 day ago. But from today in between the elbow and forearm it is swelled and it is pain when it's shakes. This kind of things will not affect me in feature? Because I have exam in next 10 days?
Knee pain commonly affects women over 50 years of age and could be because of any type of arthritis or Knee injury. Some of it comes with age but knowing how to protect your knees can make a big difference in the quality of life.
1) Knee problems can happen to anyone and one needs to respect any pain which arises in the knee especially after a fall or injury. The knee joint is vulnerable to injury and arthritis develops faster if the ligaments or the meniscus has been torn. Acknowledge the pain and seek help early before the damage sets in.
2) Avoid being overweight: Every extra kilo of body weight exerts five kilos worth of stress on our knees. This increases the daily wear and tear of the joint and sets in arthritis early. Reducing even couple of kilos off would be very kind on the knees. If you are overweight one must choose exercises that are gentle on the knees like stationary bike instead of an inclined treadmill, walking instead of running or jogging etc.
3) Follow rehab and enough rest after a knee injury: If you have had a knee injury, the rehabilitation may take many weeks. During this time, it is important to follow the instructions of your doctor and avoid all activities which cause knee pain. Otherwise, the pain may get chronic and worse with slight provocation. Many young athletic people return to their earlier routine of hectic gymming as soon as the pain subsides, but this can weaken the knee in the long run. One must allow proper healing at the knee joint which can be many weeks after the pain has gone.
4) Don't overdo it: Over straining or sudden increase in exercise can lead to knee problems. Endurance needs to be built slowly over a period of time and one must allow the ligaments to get used to the extra strain. If your knee is already hurting, avoid jerky and jumpy movements.
5) Good Shoes and supportive footwear help your knee by absorbing the extra strain. In general, platform heels are better than pencil heels and moderate heals are better than a six inch or a totally flat shoe. Investing in a good pair of shoes may eventually save you money by saving a knee replacement later on.