Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shekar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShekarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dermal infection (dad khaj) since 4 years I have tried many allopathic medicine (itraconazole 200 mg+livocetrigine 5+ betnelan) but after stop medicine I don't get rid of it.
My daughter (age 20) pass her stool with blood and after lab test we found that blood in the stool is positive. And we also found the pus in the stool. And pus is about 12-14 /hpf. What will be the remedy or any home remedy. Reply thanks.
Sir mere teeth yellow ho gye h. Main dantkanti use kar rha hu par koi profit nhi ho rha h .kya kru sir g .please help me.
Whether it’s a meeting with a client over lunch, dining out in weekends, dinner from a neighbourhood carry out. We all love eating outside. But are these food choices affecting our health? making us sick the very next day? so, here are some tips which you can blindly follow, whenever dining out. These will help you a lot:
1. Make careful menu selections: take time to read menu thoroughly. Avoid dishes which are buttery, creamy, cooked in white sauce, pan fried or fried
If you are new to the restaurant, don’t place your order in a hurry. Go through the menu so that you don’t end up eating something unhealthy
2. Always order small portions and limited dishes to start with. Share and then order again according to appetite. This would prevent overeating and wastage of food
3. Eat mindfully which means stop yourself before you feel full and chew your food thoroughly which will keep a balance in your digestion and satisfaction process
4. Try and customize your meal. Go for options which shows steamed, boiled, roasted, grilled. You can always ask dressing as a side dish so that you can pour over your salad according to your requirement. Order soups without cream or heavy dressing
5. For drinks, you can order some lemon oriented drink like fresh lime
6. At buffets: we generally eat more in order to get money worth. Always choose fresh salads, steamed vegetables, soups and then go for some main course which is less oily. In this way you will never end up overeating.