Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShekarYour feedback matters!
I have very weak hairs. These days I am able to see the bald head. My face is with blackspot n pimples .my back is also with pimples. Sometimes my back itches so much.
Hi doctors. I'm 28 yr old male, i'm facing a lot of problems at this age. My head is paining all the day and i'm getting angry on everyone who is around me, I feel alone, I do masturbate a lot almost everyday, i'm a chain smoker. At Least 20 to 25 cigarettes per day, i'm having problems with my parents. End up with arguments and I'm going to loss my family business too, i'm elder son in my family and I don't have any respect in my family life, many people told me that i'm definitely facing some psychic problems, I do get angry everytime on everyone, my girlfriend thinks i'm psycho, i'm takin everything for granted, which leads me to live an easy life, i'm running from hard work, i'm really very tensed about my future, so I please request you to give me a right path and if you can then please consult me. I'll b thankful to you all.
Hair falling. Daily what to do sir plc tell me. I might using head and shoulder shampoo Then also I might facings so much problem.
I have fever and cough. When I was trying to eat something my tongue is cheydhu, my throat is full of shit due to cough. And I am getting vomiting so please help me.
I am 39 years old. I had rheumatoid arthritis 2 years ago. With prompt medication and proper exercises it subsided. But I have put on weight rapidly with b12, injections in just 2 months. I have put on 12 kgs in 2 months. And am not able to shed off that exrra weight. My periods are regular. I am putting on lot of weight. If I exercise I dont gain weight but at the same time am not losing weight. I have also noticed I am getting acne now at this age. What should I do?
I am 55 years old female working in hotel industry. Lately I am getting swelling on my left and right feet and left hand upto the wrist. Consulted few doctors but no diagnoses and no cure so far. Swelling reduces if I keep my feet up but comes back if I walk or put my feet down. Please advise.
Dear sir in my cholesterol profile vldl cholesterol is increase it is 53.8 while normal value is 5-40 so please tell me if there is some serious issue in this or not.
Benefits of foods by colour
Did you know that foods can be divided into categories based on their colours and each category has a collective set of health benefits? this not only makes foods interesting, but also helps remember which food is good for which health aspect.
Foods are broadly divided into six categories based on their colors.
- White - these foods assist in immune support. Garlic, onions, white beans, potatoes, mushrooms and cauliflower fall under this category. While garlic & onions help reduce the risk of cancer in stomach, colon & rectum, white beans & potatoes help lower blood cholesterol levels. Mushrooms are known to provide the important nutrients and cauliflower contains antioxidants & is also beneficial for women who are pregnant.
- Green -these foods assist in detoxification. Peas, spinach, green beans, capsicums, kiwi, and green tea are some green foods that we can consume. They are good for your health, provide the required nutrients and also assist in detox.
- Yellow - these foods assist in beauty. Banana, yellow capsicum, squash, corn and bananas are some of the yellow foods that we eat. They are full of carotenoids and bioflavonoids which all help maintain our skin, bone and teeth health.
- Orange - these foods assist in cancer prevention. Carrots, oranges, etc are some orange foods that we eat. They are good for the heart, protect our eyes and also boost our immune system.
- Red - these foods support better heart health. They are packed with antioxidants and vitamins. Red chillies, red capsicum, cherries and tomatoes, apples, etc are some red foods that we eat.
- Purple - these foods assist in longevity. Few purple foods that we eat are onions, blackberries, grapes, etc. They fight ulcer, help kill cancer, prevent urinary tract infection and are good for the heart & the liver.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I was suffering from jaundice what type of care should I have to take. Also suffering from lever swelling problem what care should I have to take to become normal.
Things do not change; we change.
Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.
In times of great stress or adversity, it's always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive.
Success cannot come from standstill men. Methods change and men must change with them.
We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.
The future is purchased by the present.
I think that there is nothing, not even crime, more opposed to poetry, to philosophy, ay, to life itself than this incessant business.