Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. ShasikalaYour feedback matters!
I don't get any sexual feeling in vagina but in clitoris and I had severe pain during intercourse what should I do to stop this pain and feel relaxation.
My friends having her periods. So that she is taking some capsules to reduce pain name of cipcal is Meftalspac. Is it good to take his capsules to control periods and pain. If any problem by taking them?
I Am conceived and taking arip mt 5 nd qutipin, 25 And in blood test report during 12, weeks in interpretation they hav given negative risk of down syndrome 1: 26479. Screen negative downs risk in this preg. Am so much worried. Pls help me.
Am is pregnant and in the eighteenth week of pregnancy. She sudnly feel pain in lower left abdominal area and sever pain in the lower back. Would you please told us what precautions should we take.
I am 30 yr old. I am married and I have a 5 yr old girl baby. Before my Delkivery I was having irregular periods but after my ceasaerian I am bleeding all time. Its almost 5 yrs even now I have bleedings at time but it lasts for 3 months continuously. And when I get white discharge I smell some foul smell and feel very uncomfortable. I am also 87kgs now. Can you pls suggest me something so that I can proceed wtih that.
Many people, particularly the younger generation is absolutely against the consumption of ghee. That is because, they are not informed of the health benefits of this golden tinged, flavorful and nutrient-rich butterfat. The consumption of ghee can be traced back to the tradition of Ayurveda in the ancient India, and it was regarded as a sacred, cleansing, medicinal and nutrient rich food. Here are some of the unknown benefits of ghee.
- Ghee is free of lactose: Many individuals are not able to digest lactose, which is a sugar found in milk due to the quality of the dietary product, because of the digestive condition of the person concerned. Do you know, a substantial percentage of the total population of the world is lactose intolerant? In case you belong to that group, you can consume ghee without any worries. The traditional cultures were aware of the ways in which the digestibility of any dairy product can be improved. The process of making ghee helps in the removal of lactose and leaves behind the purest form of butter oil.
- Ghee is casein free: Casein is the protein component present in milk which causes milk allergies. When the gut flora gets compromised, the consumption of casein can pave the way for an opiate effect on the brain since it is not well digested. When ghee is made, the milk solids comprising of lactose as well as casein float on the top which aids in their easy removal. In the pure Indian cuisine, ghee used does not contain lactose and casein. This is because the process of culturing removes all traces of these components.
- Ghee is a stable source of fat when used in cooking: The polyunsaturated oils such as safflower and sunflower oil contain different types of double bonds and which make them least stable for cooking. On the other hand, ghee is primarily a saturated fat which is highly stable for baking and sautéing.
- Ghee is a form of saturated fat: There are many pieces of research which prove that consumption of saturated fats does not cause any cardiac disease. So, if you have high blood pressure and cardiac problems, you can freely consume ghee without worrying about aggravating it.
- Ghee contains bio-available Vitamin A in abundance: The dairy products derived from ruminants like goats, cows, and sheep which graze on the grass offers an amazing source of fat-soluble vitamins such as Vitamin A. This type of vitamins is mainly stored ion the fat portion which means that the concentration of vitamin in milk is lower than that of the ghee. Vitamin A plays a considerable role in hormone balance, fertility, liver health, and stamina.
Hence, to reap these benefits, you should consider consuming little amounts of ghee every day.