Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Shashikantha SharmaYour feedback matters!
I feel low on energy and feel inadequate sleep. Though do not have anything bad going on feels like stressed. What can be the cause and following remedial measures?
While walking my sole is aching and my knee is also paining what can I do to get rid from this pain.
I am 35 years old man. I have pain in my left knee from last 3 years. I tried every medicine but no relief. I can not even sleep at night by the intensity of this pain. Please help me.
A CHINESE GOOSEBERRY
It helps improve asthmatic condition.
It is a rich source of Vit C, A and E.
It is a good source of potassium, copper and magnesium.
It boosts your immune system.
Hello, I'm a 25 years old female. Due to unhealthy life style and routine, my diet is not very nutritious. To combat any deficiency, I take some multivitamin, vitamin D (I'm allergic to sun) and minerals supplements. I wanna know if there's any specific gap which I should follow in between my supplements intake. Thanks.
I am 27 year old guy. My weight is 57 kg. Height is 166 cm. I look thin and want to gain muscles weight. Pls suggest proper diet plan for weight gain or shall I use any supplements for weight gain. Thank you.
What are protein sources for vegetarians? I am trying to increase weight and I am vegetarian. Is it ok to consume protein powder? If yes then which one?
Is supplements like. Amway protein cause side effects after leaving gym practices. Or the provide permanent weight!. Nd if it is not good. Thn what should I take to increase weight nd muscles?. Male-19 weight-43.
Dr. I am suffering from pain in my leg just below knee at the back side (calves). After every 8 or9 days it start and when I take medicine it gets cure. I think it occur in nerves of my leg. I have shown to Dr. Many times but after taking medicine it is cured. Can you tell me why it is occurring again and again. What medicine should I take for it to cure permanently. I want to get out of this. This very painful even I can not sleep at night.
Hello I am 24 year old male. I am thin. I eat much but no effect in my body, regularly take some fruit juice also. Please suggest what should I do?
Hello Dr. Plzz tell me sone ways to gain weight easily its just 39 at this age which looks very bad please tell me some good ways for this.
My current weight is about 43 kg and want to gain weight at least 50 kg, can you suggest any diet for me.
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
- Cucumber - Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
- Watermelon - This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
- Peaches - Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
- Apples - Apples are fruits that help to fill you up and cool down your body at the same time. They contain about 4g of fiber and around 95 calories and are enriched with a soluble fiber called pectin, which stops hunger and helps in shedding weight.
- Pineapple - Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body.
- Avoid caffeinated or carbonated beverages, alcoholic beverages, and those high in sugar - All these drinks contain preservatives, colours and sugars. They are acidic in nature and act as diuretics. They cause loss of fluids through urine.
- Do not drink very chilled liquids - They do not really help cool you down in summers, though they make you cool for some time. Drinking really cold liquids when feeling hot may lead to a slight constriction of the blood vessels in the skin and decrease heat loss, which is not advisable when trying to cool down.
Apart from this you must limit all strenuous activity, eat light, nutritious and non-fatty meals, and reduce intake of heaty vegetables and fruits, like spinach, radish, hot peppers, onions, garlic, beetroot, pineapple, grapefruit and ripe mangoes (if you cannot resist mangoes, soak them overnight in water). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian/nutritionist.