Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. ShashidharYour feedback matters!
Sir l have problem with night falls and repeated urine problem with burning sensation please suggest me what type of medicine should I take and food items to clear this problem please kindly help. I have consulted a doctor and I explained a problem of repeated urination only but not about night fall please give me better suggestions. I will be thank full to you for replying me.
My Father's kidney is failed. Its almost fail. It is just working 8-9%. What is the best treatment for that?
Hi i am 46 years old have 4mm stone in rt kidney from past 2 years. I have taken medicine under consultation of homeopathic and Ayurveda doctors, but stone is still existing at same place. Please give me advice.
Hi my name is vinay awasthi. What type medicine helpful in urine infection. I face this problem frequent. What type of prequestion I should take.
Sir, Good Morning, i have a problem, of urinal, (again --again) there is no DIABETES, and other problem to me, but my problem is this only. Please tell me any medicine for this problem, yes i a take tea 3-4 times in a day, if i do not take tea than i suffer with headpain problem. Regards
How to practice kegel exercise with position pictures? Siemens come from urine what is the name of the problem. Due to which it occurs.
Hi I'm saleem from hyderabad I'm suffering from kidney stones, I have lot of when it starts, and I have health problems also, no fitness, sickness, please suggest me.
I use toilet at least 4 times a day. I use 02 antibiotique for 5 days 3 to 4 times. I use metrogyl compound plus for ten days 3 times but the problem is still there. Problem starts from the last one year.
Hi Proximal right ureter is mildly dilated. One calculus of size 8 mm seen at 4.4 cm below PUJ.(sonography EVALUATION OF ABDOMEN AND PELVIS) IMPRESSION:- FEATURES SUGGESTIVE OF PROXIMAL RIGHT URETERIC CALCULUS WITH MILD HYDRONEPHROSIS AND HYDRO-URETER Sir pl say how to cure from this dis with out surgery. I have take some medicine 1. Cefixime tab 2. zerodol- spas (Aceclofenac ). Please suggest
During scan I was told I am having beginning prostate now I am finding little difficult to pass urine some times as if the passage is choked I am 52 years male diabetes for 11 years and bp for 15 years. please suggest some alopathic or ayurveda medicine.
I am age 50 years male, I am frequently urinating for every half an hour, no sugar, bp, what is the reason, please guide me.
I'm having fast I eat early morning that is called sehri in sehri I take fruit chaat one cup milk and two glass of water after take all urine has come after every 15 to 20 minutes at least thrice is it some problem or it is routine way please tell me.
I have high sugar more then 240+ while going to bath room for urine there is heavy smile coming what is cause may urine infarction, sir please adive what to do your Early reply aspects/suggestions. taking you.
Mujhe stone h. Jiski wajah se mai bhot pareshan rehti hu. Iska aur tez masale wali sbji khane se acidity ho jati h aur pet me pain v rahta h.plzz koi solution bataiye na.
Treatment for Kidney stones varies depending on the size and type of the stone or the symptoms caused by it. In case of small stones, medication and simple changes in lifestyle can be enough to treat it, but surgeries and extensive treatments are required if symptoms are severe. Following are treatment options for kidney stones:
Small stones with minimal symptoms:
- Drinking water: Drinking around 3 liters of water a day will regulate your urinary system and can effectively eliminate small stones. Unless your doctor advices otherwise, drinking ample amount of fluids, usually water, is one of the commonest way to get rid of small kidney stones.
- Pain relievers: There might be a considerable amount of pain and discomfort associated with passing the stone through urine. Your doctor may recommend pain killers like Ibuprofen, Naproxen sodium or acetaminophen.
- Medical therapy: In order to eliminate the kidney stone, your doctor may administer medical therapy. Medication like alpha blocker helps in passing the kidney stone with least pain and more quickly. It relaxes the muscles in the ureter and makes the process relatively easy.
Large stones with severe symptoms:
- Using sound waves to break up stones: In this technique, a procedure called Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL), is employed. ESWL uses the help of sound waves to create vibrations which breaks the stones in smaller pieces. This procedure takes about an hour and can cause mild pain and discomfort. Your doctor may administer sedatives to reduce your sensitivity. ESWL has side effects like blood in urine or bruising in the abdomen.
- Surgical removal of kidney stones: Surgical removal of stones is done with the help of a procedure called nephrolithotomy. It uses small telescopes and other instruments which are inserted in your back through a small incision. It is generally done in case of large stones and when ESWL fails.
- Ureteric Calculi (Using a scope to remove stones): A thin illuminated tube called ureteroscope is used to remove a comparatively smaller stone in the kidney or ureter. The ureteroscope is equipped with a tiny camera which determines the location of the stone which is then broken into pieces with the help of other instruments. It may require general or regional anesthesia.
Related Tip: "Kidney Stones and Your Diet"